Stage Select

Soul Calibur Thread - Return of Neclord's Waifu

2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

SCVI has lobbies. Which platform are you on?  We used to get a Megashock lobby together on PS4/PS5  back in the day. I have the game on PC, as well. Not sure about anyone else. @Hecatomwas a staple. We had quite few others. @TWINBLADESand @Mattatsuplayed. There were a few others but my soon to be 44 year old brain's memory isn't what it used to be 👴🏾

I have the PS4 version. I haven't played anyone else yet so if anyone wants some easy wins, come get it! 😂

3 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

Good deal. I should be kicking around quite a bit between Christmas and New years too so if you're around then, I'm sure we can find some time

Did you pick up Broken Destiny? I did, and even though its was only $10, I sort of regret it. I knew it was a remaster, so I wasn't expecting much, and I was still underwhelmed.

3 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Did you pick up Broken Destiny? I did, and even though its was only $10, I sort of regret it. I knew it was a remaster, so I wasn't expecting much, and I was still underwhelmed.

Eh, I never liked Soul Calibur 4 that much. It's random that they'd rerelease that one, of all titles, rather than porting SC3AE (which is among the best SoulCal titles from a competitive standpoint) which has never seen a home version. 

4 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I'm still salty about the SC3AE situation......😒

I got to play it once as an arcade here had it, but man, I loved SC3 and with the improvements they made to it for AE... Such a missed opportunity, especially in light of them porting BROKEN FUCKING DESTINY 🙄🔫t    I guess 3 being a PS2 exclusive didn't really help

Edited by DoctaMario
2 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I got to play it once as an arcade here had it, but man, I loved SC3 and with the improvements they made to it for AE... Such a missed opportunity, especially in light of them porting BROKEN FUCKING DESTINY 🙄🔫t    I guess 3 being a PS2 exclusive didn't really help

Hey wasn't there a project that was implementing the changes from Arcade Edition into the PS2 version? Did they ever finish it? I'd be willing to download a PS2 emulator for it.

• 4 weeks later...