Stage Select

The Official MEGASHOCK Hot Girl Thread vol.1

Tiana's latest... featuring a hot little story about one photoshoot where her body-suit "clip" (the part under her, apparently) popped open resulting in her inadvertently flashing the dude that's a photographer and anyone else that was around... I bet the photographer dude/friend is probably gay though so it wasn't a biggie for her 🤣)

if I was there to see her body-suit pop open suddenly it would've been an instantaneous nutbuster for me....I'm not even joking 😆  This girl is one of the hottest I've seen in the history of the internet.

these are kind of funny, featuring this smoke-show Jenny Babas and this other cutie in the thumbnail pic

...funny that we're supposed to pretend that a girl that looks like Jenny would ever be friendzoned by any straight male that happens to be single at the time 🤣  I'm sure that's part of the comedy there....that's something that might happen once every 6,000 years, man. 😆

My parents watch a novela at dinner time and I noticed there's this girl called Sirena Ortiz with a nice figure, cinnamon skin tone, and green eyes that's really hot. And she has a soft voice. What got me was how her breasts jiggled in a scene where she was  wearing some skimpy outfit while walking up the stairs 🤪

https://www.instagram.com/sirenaortizv/

SWFdIh3.jpg

I2gRPb1.jpg

DHyGJMB.jpg

7lRmO0G.jpg

131335717_5425484764144275_3000126007531

Edited by AriesWarlock