Stage Select

The Official MEGASHOCK Hot Girl Thread vol.1

^oooooh damn YES.  That's more like it.  I guess she wants to downplay her hotness on her own instagram page for some silly reason.  When she's all dolled up the results are INSANE.  That girl had me mesmerized the first time I saw her... I was checking out Teen Wolf since I heard Shelly Hennig joined the cast (former CW hottie; Shelley was on The Secret Circle)...and bam...fine ass redhead with SHORT skirts on, showing off those lovely pale legs.  Goddamn she is fucking incredible😳  

I wonder if that show is still on netflix...it's one I kept putting off... always thinking "ehhh I'll get caught up one day.."

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently her now ex-boyfriend pro-gamer FaZe Censor dumped Yanet Garcia to focus on Call of Duty.

Spoiler

A professional YouTube star has caused waves online by dumping a woman dubbed "the world's sexiest weather girl", so he could focus more on Call of Duty.

"For now, like, what I want in my life, at this very moment, is to compete in Call of Duty, because I love it so much," says Censor.

Go figure.  

200w.gif

34 minutes ago, *.:White ShadoW:.* said:

Apparently her now ex-boyfriend pro-gamer FaZe Censor dumped Yanet Garcia to focus on Call of Duty.

Hide contents

A professional YouTube star has caused waves online by dumping a woman dubbed "the world's sexiest weather girl", so he could focus more on Call of Duty.

"For now, like, what I want in my life, at this very moment, is to compete in Call of Duty, because I love it so much," says Censor.

Go figure.  

200w.gif

Well it was more to it than that, she just took a job in Mexico City. 

On 7/27/2018 at 4:49 PM, *.:White ShadoW:.* said:

Hide contents

Go figure.  

200w.gif

Damn. I hadn't bothered to look up the girl in question, but now I see  what all the fuss was over.  Definitely not a member of the ugly stepsister club.

That being said, I've gained near overwhelming pleasure from all the chaos caused by this guy dumping ms. superhottie for the sake of his dream.  So many heads are exploding in disbelief.   "How could he?" "It's............it's IMPOSSIBLE!!" " He can't possibly...........!"  Watching their worlds implode and having their realities ripped out from under them and smashed over their heads brings warmth to my cold, black heart.  Feel it.  Feel the despair as you realize the truth.  The undeniable truth: "Men have choices, and sometimes...........you're not it."

1 hour ago, misterBee said:

I'm pretty sure most of the people upset are people who don't know anything about their situation.  Who cares what someone else does with their personal life?  The internet is weird.

"Who  cares what someone else  does with their personal life?"  Dude.  have you seen Reality TV?  

15 minutes ago, DanZan said:

The only thing that makes my head wanna go boom is the fact that it's Call of Duty we are talking about.

Any other game and i would have been like "eh okay i understand, i guess"... But he ditched her for COD????????????????

haaaaaaaaahahah!

lol.  The heart wants what the heart wants.  

2 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

"Who  cares what someone else  does with their personal life?"  Dude.  have you seen Reality TV?  

I'll never understand reality TV either.  Or those celeb mags at the supermarket.

22 minutes ago, DanZan said:

The only thing that makes my head wanna go boom is the fact that it's Call of Duty we are talking about.

Any other game and i would have been like "eh okay i understand, i guess"... But he ditched her for COD????????????????

haaaaaaaaahahah!

I LIKE COD DON'T HATE I PLAY EVERY ONE YOU ARE BAD ALSO SHENMUE SUX

❤️

Out of boredom I decided to watch a pilot to a terribad CW fantasy-themed show called "The Outpost". And yes, I DO NOT recommend you watch this garbage. However, one of the motivations to even take a gander at it was the show's star the elvish Jessica Green from Tasmania:

1229d89dd5759f3d5751ace289fe7369.jpg

1080full-jessica-green.jpg

f4157d2f43673e5b0a59958fdc78f27a.jpg

Jessica-Green-instagram-1.jpg

00b2e39938e2fe02864d2f7d94653fdb.jpg

48590E3D00000578-5291771-Actress_and_mod

No tats, just pristine beauty.

Sad to say not even she can save this garbage:

The-Outpost-One-is-the-Loneliest-Number.

yeah, surprisingly I haven't posted her yet (*I was sure I did earlier...perhaps I just mentioned the name? I can't remember)  This girl is RIDICULOUS.  If it gets canned, hopefully she pops up again on another CW show, or just continues to be famous.

Now... time for some Naomi Scott... fresh on my mind since finding out she's in the upcoming Charlie's Angels (yep they're making it again)... she was the new Pink Ranger in the Power Rangers movie recently... behold this magnificent creature

On 7/29/2018 at 4:00 PM, misterBee said:

I'll never understand reality TV either.  Or those celeb mags at the supermarket.

I LIKE COD DON'T HATE I PLAY EVERY ONE YOU ARE BAD ALSO SHENMUE SUX

❤️

You've just admitted to us all that you have horrid taste in games  and that none of us should take your opinion on the subject seriously. :coffee:

3 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

You've just admitted to us all that you have horrid taste in games  and that none of us should take your opinion on the subject seriously. :coffee:

Call of Duty games are seriously fun.  The campaign in Infinite Warfare was sick too -- and nobody gave it a chance just because it had a future setting.  I think people just shit on COD because it's popular to do so. :coffee:

1 hour ago, misterBee said:

Call of Duty games are seriously fun.  The campaign in Infinite Warfare was sick too -- and nobody gave it a chance just because it had a future setting.  I think people just shit on COD because it's popular to do so. :coffee:

I was referring to "Shenmue Sux" more than anything. Dissing an innovative game while praising the "Hollywood Popcorn Flick" of FPS titles is shameful.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2018 at 2:27 PM, Darc_Requiem said:

Hey am I the only one that kept seeing her as Faith Evans. It got really weird why Faith was one of the musical acts at Harlem's Paradise.

I'm pretty sure she portrayed Faith Evans in a movie, possibly a made-for-tv movie.

Simone Missick's boobs are one of the many reasons I like watching Luke Cage. Even when they dress her modestly on the show the power of those sweaterpuppies are just too great!

Edited by *.:White ShadoW:.*
22 minutes ago, *.:White ShadoW:.* said:

I'm pretty sure she portrayed Faith Evans in a movie, possibly a made-for-tv movie.

Simone Missick's boobs are one of the many reasons I like watching Luke Cage. Even when they dress her modestly on the show the power of those sweaterpuppies are just too great!

She was Faith in Notorious.