Stage Select

The Official MEGASHOCK Hot Girl Thread vol.1

The tits look pretty nice but I can't shake the fact that she might have one of these hidden, obese pear-shaped bodies that totally cancels out the boobage due to larger proportions.

For example, Rio Natsume may have a comparatively smaller bust size, but due to her cartoonish feminine proportions looks more impressive:

51O2Kg+6RmL._SX350_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Rio_Natsume_1.jpg

1098055e8e433ce5e7685a46755fcf0184ea8037

420e0f8053a7323dce67f73594a1ec71.gif

434.gif

I'm still waiting for the glorious day she'll finally do nudes. 😭

Edited by *.:White ShadoW:.*

it's a bit surprising she gave a good butt shot like that...most of her pics and vids seem to stay away from being "too sexy", like she's always fitting into the "cutesy" style of presenting herself.

while I am here--- the incredible Jeanine posted a new vlog... (*saved to The Collection immediately* goddamn this girl is somethin' else....quick note--a bit after the 3:55 mark *might* be a brief upskirt glimpse when they're in the car😳... I'll have to keep slowing the footage down for further research, of course...) 

lawd have mercy 😮

Edited by MillionX

Ok I just checked "Mixer" on Live a few minutes ago and was caught off guard by this lovely redhaired FINE white meat with a short skirt on......goes by the name "Kooly" apparently so naturally I did some immediate digging around on the net.....wooo yes yes (*sidenote--it is seriously surprising I didn't get timed out or banned or whatever in their chatroom for "daring" to mention she looked nice, since y'know how deep we are in a new oddly puritanical era era of absolutely pathetic white-knighting and "everything is offensive!")

Edited by MillionX
  • 2 weeks later...

ok yeahhhhh this girl is GOLD.  Also, I noticed in one vid on there she has THAT ACCENT (Aussie)...so she is an absolute 10 for me.  Look at the goddamn legs...

the curves...this is insane

edit---ok yeahh... I'm saving sooo many of her pics at this point I should just make a whole foldier/directory for her specifically 😮 this girl is SO goddamn ridiculous

Edited by MillionX
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah at the moment Deb there is my new favorite redhead.  She is smokin' goddamn hot in True Blood....salad-toss worthy, imo.  That first pic is from when she showed up at Jason's house dressed up like Little Red Riding Hood..damn it was INSANE hotness in that scene.  I couldn't even handle being in the same room with her looking like that...goddamn 😳

New from my honey Camila:

sheeeeeit, I mentioned before that "try-on haul" is a search that brings up some HOT ass search results on youtube...now youtube just shows this kind of stuff in my "recommended" section on a regular basis...and look what we have here:

goddamn RIDICULOUSSSSSSSS.  😳

annnd I found the instagram... oh yes tabs WILL be kept:

this is Magnificent 5 material, folks... she might be one of the hottest I've ever seen in life, just generally speaking.  That accent is bonus points too.

Edited by MillionX