Stage Select

The Official MEGASHOCK Hot Girl Thread vol.1

okay. All she has to do is not say anything bad about the people who might watch the movie and she'll be a star.  She's got all the looks she needs, now just let the right words come out of that mouth and........................................forget it.  she could just say her damn abc's on repeat and I'm STILL gonna watch dat mouf. 

Edited by Deadly_Raver
7 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

I was looking up her background and it says she's  been married for 5 years and she's only 26!

Her parents are devout Christians and she met the dude in church. I guess they thought better to smash with the Lord's okay than without lol

Good.  That solves my problem with her mouth, but that opens the other side.............the SJW side.  She probably won't be talking all sideways at the fans, so I hope that their poison won't interfere with anything.

On 5/15/2019 at 12:35 AM, DangerousJ said:

I was looking up her background and it says she's  been married for 5 years and she's only 26!

Her parents are devout Christians and she met the dude in church. I guess they thought better to smash with the Lord's okay than without lol

This reminds me of this pasty, pencil-neck, Xtian white kid I met at church meeting who went to Venezuela  on a mission trip and "converted" and married a girl there that happened to look like a freakin' Miss World contestant. I was floored when she sat next to him.

Like this level of hotness:

a6bdbb3cbadc5b24a19f3b8c3987d80a.jpg

He was extolling the virtues of his expedition to save souls and thanking God for his "blessings" with a shit-eating grin on his face. The mofo looked like a character from The Wild Thornberrys and knew he got her pretty ass locked down with religious guilt x green card combo. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Time for more of Jeanine...one of the most gorgeous youtube girls, imo

*sidenote---she is living QUITE well, btw... must've earned a fortune being a successful youtube person for the past several years; she recently posted a vid showing off some of this awesome house she bought....yeah...the girl is 25 and has a house like THAT.  You can see it in some of the background of some pictures.

anyway...nah she doesn't have much in the Booty Department, but DAMN everything else is FIRE, imo.  Goddamn I'd jump at the chance. 😍

Edited by MillionX

ok I found a new one; instantly subbed to this.....this is one of THE finest girls I've ever seen on youtube...godDAMN look at this: (haha yep I'm always on the hunt with that "bikini try-on haul" search parameters...at this point, of course youtube knows what I want and this kinda stuff pops up in my "recommended" section anyway)

Edited by MillionX