Stage Select

The Official MEGASHOCK Hot Girl Thread vol.1

TO HELL WITH THE CORONAVIRUS!! BRING THE BOOTY!!

ftop.ru_37768.jpg

This lady is playing it safe and staying in her room while getting in a little yoga.

ini-helen-pocketed-yoga-pants-600x904.jp

Can Cute Counter Coronavirus?  This woman is willing to put her life on the line to find out.

busty-asian-alice-5.jpg

Here's another one who has chosen to wait it out at home.  Cookin' in the kitchen beats dying in the streets.

booties-in-the-kitchen-p3-3.jpg

Stay safe, stay hydrated, and keep watching.

my latest discovery to keep tabs on... star of netflix's "Vampires"--- Oulaya Amamra 

😍

and for those like me that were curious to hear her lovely accent and native tongue...here we go:

*I'm not usually a fan of the french accent though.... for me the absolute top tier hot accents are Irish, Brit and Aussie.

More---and this features the woman that plays her mom on the show too...not bad, imo

Edited by MillionX
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A lot of dudes always miss out on some of the golden hotness of tv by not watching soaps for whatever silly reason... the era of those isn't as strong as before but some are still on the air... and the lineup on Days of Our Lives continues to be NICE... 

BESIDES my #1 Legend Camila Banus, there's Linsey Godfrey who plays "Sarah Horton"...this girl is quite remarkable, imo... looks much better in motion than pictures tho

but speaking of Camila again...can't mention her without also posting another little taste, of course:

goddamn 😳 there's just no words

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...