Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Toonami thread: It's the weekend!!

*Briana:* "My Transformation is complete!"

*Me:* ".........................Um, wanna try again?  I mean, just to be sure and all...................*

I missed that the first time around.  Looks like my luck was not as good the second time.  I know Goku's gonna win it and all, but the thought of someone getting rekt by a blue hippo heart cannon still makes my body temp fall several degrees.  

it's kinda lame they changed around the format from what I can see... the good stuff starts later at 10pm Central now.

holy shit it's the classic Geico commercial just now, with the Caveman at the airport---the song btw is "Remind Me" by Royskop.. I actually have it in my music collection.

*ah, now my honey Caulifla gets some screen-time 😳 niiiiiice... Kale is a cute one too.

*DB Super BROLY movie in select theater January 16th!!!! 😮 I'm SO there if it's in a theater here.

Edited by MillionX

Okay. Toonami's back to normal.  

Well, this is the first time hearing the extended version of the intro.  Meh.  And I'm being kind giving it  a Meh.  Not feeling it.  Not feeling it at ALL.  

ROTFLMFAO@Kalifa's "Transformation".   You know, getting the "tingles" means something different here on Earth.  Now I have the dumb mental image of Super sayjins fighing while holding an orgasm.  It might explain Goku's overwhelming desire to battle.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

y'know... gettin' it on with one of those fine ass female saiyajins would of course be dangerous though.. in the throws of passion she could easily vaporize you just by accident.

*man, I just can't get into Boruto.  The art style is decent enough but it's like NOTHING going on here is interesting to me.  

haha this dog-faced dude on My Hero, man... this visual is soooo HILARIOUS to me 🤣 He looks so serious too

Edited by MillionX

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Yeah.  McGruff didn't retire, he just moved to a new city.

Mob going nearly all out on the psychic punk.  Ended pretty much in a tie, but I  have a feeling that things have only just started warming up.  Kinda funny IMO.  Mob and hanazawa working together now?  This feels like a comical, yet seriously good Akira type deal.  Kinda like Akira:  the next generation.  Oh man.  Imagine if Tetsuo were in there too.  It wouldn't even be a test of powers at that rate.   it's like beating your personal one rep best on the bench press, then some guy comes up and puts 50 more pounds on to warm up with.  Tetsuo All day.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Oh man.  Mob Psycho 100.  Looks like Mob's turning a little more serious..........................and he wasn't fighting at max before.  Also:  Claw?  Damn yo.  The way they did ol' block face would've made me feel bad............If I hadn't just lost my best chance  at "A" rank in Tetris Focus mode thanks to that fucking box brick.  Stab 'em a few times for me.  Teach 'em to show up where they  ain't wanted.

EDIT:  Fuck. wasn't really blood on the floor.  I guess block face will live to see tomorrow.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

HAHAHAHAHA!!!  That kid DOES look like Dodorria!!  We know what he was doing on shore leave, busting local broads. 

Man, The chimera king is just taking those blows like it ain't no thang. Knocked through the ground into an underground tomb and he ain't even scratched.  Old man Netero better pull something out fast if he doesn't want to collect that "L". 

Also:  It's getting closer.  Almost time for Gon Vs. Filthy cat beast. 

DBS:

Goku:"FRIEZA NO!!!!"
Me:"Oh Frieza YES!!"   No talk, all action.  That's what I want!

LMFAO@ Frieza trolling.  I guess if he's gonna look like an academy award, he may as well put on a performance.

EDIT:  Stabbed him in the back before they even left?  I LIKE this new frieza.  Maybe this whole bringing him back thing is going to work out better than I thought.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

haha did this guy on JoJo's get hit with the bubble-guts?!  Things were going well on their lunch date and suddenly he had to go unleash some super-dookey.... pinch that loaf... take the Browns to the Superbowl! 😄

oh hey nowwww some lesbo groping all of a sudden...and holy shittttt those THIGHS!! 😮.  This is truly a wonderful show.

Edited by MillionX

A little off topic, but I hate those damnable anti-smoking commercials more and more everytime I see them.  I haven't made it to psychotic hatred level yet, but I have a feeling that between the stupid butts song and the  dumbass little lungs, I won't have to worry about being pushed to that point.

HxH:  Man, Netero was gonna end that ant one way or another.  Damn sure laid a rose on his grave too.  A BIG one.

the one with the singing butts is funny to me for an unintended reason---the butts also happen to look like nutsacks, imo....so it looks like a parade of singing nut-sacks, and thus gets a cheap laugh out of me every time....though the idea of singing butts is also entertaining to me.

whoah Konahamaru can do a rasengan now?  I haven't kept up with Naruto Shippuden in forever... it's an odd thing with that franchise... I get back into watching it, then they have 400 years of filler again and I give up on it; it never holds my attention for that long.

aha, looks like the little strawberry redhead girl gets moist for Konah there.... 

Temari --I always thought she was an underrated sexpot of the Naruto world.  She could get that ass ate.

Edited by MillionX

the tournament of power is finally underway, well, a little exhibition to get things warmed up is hitting.  Man, some of these other destroyers look........................Well, these here fools are getting dangerously close to One Piece levels of freaky looking.  Might want to throttle it back on those pencils boys and girls.

This ring is made out of the strongest material in the universe.  It will hold up.  *Gets mashed to dust in about a minute.* 

I swear to God, these Kais need to dump any and all pretense of knowledge from their resume FOREVER!  These fuckers couldn't out think level one on 1990s Ataxx.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

ha, interesting how wrong I was on the Sword Art franchise... I thought it would just be a flash in the pan...quickly forgotten.  It keeps going on and on forever, apparently....and the games continue to be popular as well.  The older show I remember watching some years ago was just a sad case of unrealized potential, imo... awesome concept but ultimately just boring with uninteresting characters, and hardly anything significant ever happening.

*that girl that creates things on My Hero... that's one of the hottest character designs I've ever seen in anime.  My honey "Lust" from Full Metal Alchemist is still the #1 though.

haha Dodorria's bastard child is back on this episode of Jojo--- the guy also reminds me of this dude that works in the same building as me, but in another department...he's borderline midget in height, but really, really fat... 😆

Edited by MillionX

ha, Whis said the thing I've always been thinking about the typical shonen anime fight with characters always holding back initially --- if you end up losing because you're holding back, what was the point? 😄

haha that bitch got rightfully shamed for being the first one out... it's never a good look but someone has to be that first chump that gets eliminated.

Boruto--I still don't care too much about this show.(when do they actually get to something cool?  It's like a big pile of nothing here, every damn time I check this show)...but damn Sarada is a FINE little piece of animated hotness.

Edited by MillionX

Man, I'm starting to think that they are NEVER going to get to something cool in this show.  It feels like filler unlimited right now, but admittedly, so did Black Clover when it started.  I'll hang in and  hope for the best. 

..................And Sarada's a toothpick with her mother's attitude.  At least she doesn't have her mother's forehead.  Yet. 

EDIT:  Also:  Um, What exactly is Sasuke in this show?  Is child support in Konoha so bad that he has to work 24/7 to pay it?  So much for being friends with the Hokage I guess.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Oh man.  SAO  Again.   For an HOUR.  Well, let's see it.

First 30 mins:  Geez.  That was POINTLESS.  They could've skipped all that shit.  Well, it can't get any worse, Right? 

30 minutes later:  Once.  Just once I would like to say that phrase without getting it rammed down my throat.  JUST ONCE.......................................

heh, this is great... of course these kids can't handle even a handicapped All-Might  😄

*whoah... Kachan is going to be pissed when he finds out Deku LITERALLY carried him to victory.

I got caught up on Black Clover earlier while boring-ass "nothing ever happens" Boruto was on... never imagined I'd care about getting caught up on the latest episode of that.  Actually, there has never been an anime that I've enjoyed after initially thinking it was terrible.

Edited by MillionX

Hunter is slow as hell, but damn this is quite the powerful scene here...and I'm not even familiar with this character who just died.  

Most animated shows don't have that kind of punch when it comes to characters dying, because it's either a minor character we don't care much about, or it's bullshit because we know the writer will just bring that muthafucka back later. (a thing I absolutely hate about American comics too.... death rarely matters in Marvel or DC especially.  They will be back later somehow.  All those who "died" in Infinity War?  We all know they will most likely be back, especially since some of them have sequel solo movies coming soon.)

*Another great major death scene just came to mind that hit most of us pretty hard back in the day---final scene of Cowboy Bebop--- "....bang." 👈 *falls over dead, followed by that song "Blue"...and that's The End.  Bruhhhhhh 😭  To this day I still get somethin' in my eye just hearing that song.

Edited by MillionX

Well, Gon just got some troubling news tonight............................AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY 1 ON 1 YET!!!  DAMMIT GON!!! YOU'VE GOT TO KILL THE FILTHY CAT BEAST NOW!!  YOU HAVE TO DO IT FOR ME!!!!  DO IT FOR MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:  @MillionX  Nah. Kite wasn't there long enough for anybody to really get attached to IMO, but you know how Gon is and everybody gets attached to Gon.  Next week I better see some beatdown or I'm gonna take matters into my own damn hands.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

My Hero...

ha, the brunette gets SO moist for Deku, man....it's like Hinata's reactions around Naruto but dialed up x10. (ah, if only they reacted that way in real life, man...well, maybe if I looked like Dwayne Johnson or Zac Effron...)

damn that broad on the State Farm commercial is the latest commercial hotness...the one that's apparently an agent in the red blazer.

*I didn't know this villain on My Hero could take those weird hands off his face.

Edited by MillionX

yep.  MHA got a little too real for deku's mom tonight.  I'm glad Pinky didn't get the axe.  I'd miss the yoga outfit.

I finally gave in and tried to watch tonight's SAO.  Geez is this shit slow and boring!!  I hope it ends up getting pushed to the end of the line soon and let something else take its place.  Speaking of, I wonder if Toonami will be able to re aqquire One Piece.  I was digging it all the way through thriller bark, but now I'm forced to either go online or try to find it  in stores.  I refuse to deal with funimation until they straighten up and square things with Vic.  That shit is so foul that now the bad guy is a good guy and vice versa.

lol.  Those integrity knights were sure fast to scoop up a little girl, but a whole group of goblins showed up with no problems?  sloppy work there.  I think their programming needs tweaking.

Black Clover:   "Hana the Hateful"?  lol.  I had never heard her name until now it seems.  she's so mean that apparently the hate has made her cross eyed.  On top of that, Asta  trying to go all Zabuza with the sword.  As dumb as it would've looked, I kinda wish they would've let him do it.