Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Toonami thread: It's the weekend!!

Good God. 

Gon was so angry he hulked out and turned into Manga!  :wtf:   He Beat the filthy cat beast to death and beyond!!

In pitou's final honor, I'll crack ONE pun.

*Everyone watching:*  "DAMN!!  Gon Transformed,killed, and beat pitou to pieces  AND shoved his arm through her guts and THEN hit her with the Ultra!  That Bitch be dead man!"

*Me:* "Looks like Gon found ONE more way to skin the cat."

Neferpitou's_death.png

"It was at this moment that Pitou knew........................She done goofed."

lol. I've waited SO long for the filthy cat beast to get what was coming to her, and last night she got it.  Janken rocks to the dome.  Well done HxH.  I guess NOW I can wait another year for the next one to die.

DBS: 

I swear. Gokus are gonna goku no matter where they are...............even if it's a battle royal for the fate of the universe. 

Stranger than that is watching the old spice commercial.  This black guy is Lionel Richie's clone and it's freaking me out.

EDIT:  LOL!!

*Kale:* "You're Goku..........the destroyer of lives.  The ruiner!  THE ARROGANT! THE UNDESERVING!  I"LL KILL YOU!!"

*Me:* "Damn. fake news strikes again."

Edited by Deadly_Raver

I know a number of you don't watch Boruto, but this pretty much goes across all the action and shonen type animes. 

WTF is it with these onion head mother fuckers thinking they're gonna murk a main character?  Lil' ninja, wait until you stop wearing hand me downs and learn how to comb that shit on your head before you challenge someone to a duel.

EDIT:  Oh man.  I didn't immediately recognize that it is "THAT" arc.   LOL.  I'm surprised they actually left it in and animated it.  Oh there is gonna be some blood and butthurt in the next few weeks.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

hahaha, Naruto's stretchin' the truth just a BIT about his school days to those 2 😆  

...and finally some apparent real bad guys show up in this damn show... maybe I'll start giving a damn about it.

My Hero--- yeah not all quirks are created equal for sure... that one guy with the tail....goddamn what a lame power that is.  His "quirk" stands out in a bad way, and just makes him look silly, imo.  Most of the other characters were blessed with cool powers that are much more useful.

HAHAHA I KNEW this was the real reason those 2 dudes were so hyped about going to the pool.  Hell yeah man... I would be the exact same way.  It's why I always looked forward to any pool parties in college (*and yep, I made sure to bring my video camera....heh, those were the days). 

Edited by MillionX

Man, Meruem goes from near death to near godhood.  We're about to be dealing with that Aizen situation again, aren't we? 

*Drops Knuckle and meleoron in less time than the space of one heartbeat.* 

.....................................This, might be worse.  Yeah, I think it's gonna be worse.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

DBS:  

Oh God.  The pride troopers = The Ginyu Force..................again.  I'm not even sure who's going to destroy them the hardest.

Of course, Frieza is making good of his new lease on life.......or whatever it is.  Slapping fools around till they get dizzy, then throwing them out of the ring. 

...............................................Boruto is all the weird right now and that's even with the knowledge of what's going to happen.  Sarada is proving beyond all doubt that she is indeed Sakura's daughter.  Still, this scene feels better animated than it did when I read it.  Usually it's the other way around.  Meh.

yep.  I'm forcing myself to watch it.  This mardi gras ice cream is helping, but damn.  I've seen plenty of non action oriented shows that had more action than this.  Now that I think about it, they could scoop up something old like Lucky Star and put it on.  I'm betting enough people haven't seen it that they could get it on the cheap and run it.  Of course, they do have to keep it kinda interesting or they'll end up tanking the whole thing.  I don't want that. 

Oh man.  What's up with these kids breaking into super high security places?  "You'll take me to see Kirito now!" 

.................Or I'll just call the guards and have you fed to the sharks outside.  Eat a dick bitch.  May your last meal be a foot long.

Edited by Deadly_Raver
On 3/9/2019 at 11:14 PM, Deadly_Raver said:

DBS:  

Oh God.  The pride troopers = The Ginyu Force..................again.  I'm not even sure who's going to destroy them the hardest.

Of course, Frieza is making good of his new lease on life.......or whatever it is.  Slapping fools around till they get dizzy, then throwing them out of the ring. 

Pride Troopers are more serious though. The Ginyu Force were far more comedic.

@Darc_Requiem 

Quite true.  At this point I have not decided if that makes them funnier or not.  Also.....................Giren The Grey.  He fucking clapped Kale so hard she went from Bra buster to b cups for she even landed.  He is NOT playing.

One thing I can say for the DB series.  They always know how to show that so and so is serious business in a hype way.  In fact, it's pretty much a shonen anime staple, but I would dare say that Dragonball does it best. 

....................*And then Itachi just LOOKS at you while you're on guard duty and you fall into a coma.*  That is STILL one of the best intros I've seen.  The other guard was like,"Go on in.  I don't need  none of that, thank you very much.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

... so Sasuke left his bastard child with Sakura... and she's not even her biological child...ahahahaha nice.

*"Cocoonsa" on DB Super still looked good after her transformation, unlike the fat girl (Ribrianne, I think is her name); too bad she's already out.

ooh goddamn the leg cross view on that fine ass white meat/blondie in the blue/cat outfit on MHA just now....niiiiice 👍

Well, apparent technical difficulties that couldn't be resolved lead up to them skipping over to Megalo Box early.... this is HILARIOUS if Cartoon Network really just gave up on airing the Sword Art in general during the broadcast, man... 🤣  

Edited by MillionX

@MillionX lol.  You beat me to it.  man, they straight jacked SAO like,"Nobody's really watching anyways, so take a powder.  From that point though, looks like they restarted Megalo Box after starting it early.  Looks like a good chance to get some snacks ready.  Glad to see this series make it to the screen.  It's definitely worthy entertainment. 

EDIT:  DAMN!  What the hell?  I Guess the integrated gear is REALLY a part of you.  Pain so bad you have bad dreams...............even while you're awake.  It's gonna be crazy when those two get in the ring ain't it?

Edited by Deadly_Raver

I'm still trying to soldier through the SAO show.  It's...........................done something tonight.  At least this latest twist feels better.  Of course, I still don't know why he isn't feeding those two nosy chicks to the nearest tentacle monster, but of course there will be reasons that they will completely go around and in the end will screw up the whole project.  Bet on it.

*Grand Zenos:* "What just happened?"
*Me:* "Hit...............got hit. HARD."

They say that thing looks like Beerus and Champa, but IMO it's more rabbit than cat.  Homey D destroyer clown is still one of my favorite designs.  ONE of. 

Also:  WOULD YOU STOP TELLING YOUR ENEMIES YOUR FUCKING ABILITIES!?!?!?!?  THEY DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!!  FUCK! 

Mother fuckers spend more time bragging about their damn styles than a gaggle of supermodels!!  Like FUCK!!  Kill the bitch and tell the shit to your grandkids if you want, but finish the job first.  It ain't like everything in your entire universe is at stake.............Oh, yeah.  IT IS LIKE THAT!!  IT'S EXACTLY LIKE THAT!!!  LESS YACKING, MORE SMACKING!!!

Edited by Deadly_Raver

ha, it's good that Sword Art Online is there to use as my "get caught up" time... I now use it to watch last week's JoJo or anything else I may have missed the previous week.  They should be careful though... some shit actually happened on Sword Art for a change... I know that show's goal is to avoid being interesting.😄

holy shit Black Clover is awesome right now....haha I never imagined I'd say that....this show started off PURE ass 🤣

Edited by MillionX

LOL.  I use it to catch up and/or check on whatever videogame/videoclip/whatever else I want to look into as well.  For right now I try to soldier through it, but DAMN.  It ain't worth your time right now. 

Okay.........So now, Kite is no longer dead.  Just.......................watch.  I want to feel hype for the guy, but really.  He gets got by a filthy cat beast and we're told he's dead for a month and now..................He's.....................

Netaro still is dead and will be replaced by something called the zodiacs..............and is that Gon's dad Jean at the end?  Well, they haven't said if they're replacing Megalo box's time slot with anything else for next week, so we might be looking at a shortened toonami.  Maybe, just maybe.........they'll spring a surprise on us.  At least, That's what I hope.

Damn.  My Man Roshi Going beyond Plus Ultra.  LMFAO!!!  Ol' girl was unable to deal with the raw power and decided that death in the cold dark forever was favorable.  Ya'll ain't ready for that.  Also:  Damn.  Zenos  can't count to ten, but they ARE masters of the multiverse.  Stunting destroyers with a look.

Also Part 2:  The promised Neverland?  Man, How do the Japanese keep coming up with this stuff?  I'm already hooked and all I saw was a commercial!!!  Next Saturday, the butt will be in the seat.  Count on it.

Um,  Did Goku just put the Jesus hand on Roshi?  Are you telling me he can do THAT now?  😕

Yeah. Anko didn't get the Thick fat either.  A shame.  Also:  Looks like Sarada is definitely going to take after her mother.  Not exactly surprised.  Also:  Looks like Boruto will find out why the place is called the Blood Mist Village.................very soon. 

that's a real shame... Anko was one of the hot ones in old-era Naruto, imo... underrated and often forgotten sexpot there.  Perhaps the people behind this show wanted a bit of realism there, and had Anko hit "the wall" since she's old and fat now.

That dark-haired woman on the Boost Mobile commercials, dammit... wooo lawd yes 😮

My Hero Academia---haha looks like the blonde one wanted to have her way with Froggy there...niiiiiiice...

sidenote---imagine allll the things Froggy could do between the sheets....sheeeeeeit 

SAO: second ep:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT!!!    They not only went there, they went past it.  Spoiler alert:  That one guy?  He ain't gonna be jacking off in front of the ladies no more.  Also:  His buddy got a proper end for a,"Nobleman".   I have to say, I am actually waiting on the next episode of SAO: Alicization. 

.........................................I........................can't believe those words are leaving my fingers. 

HxH Finally changed the intro to include the,"New" kite.  Man, I just couldn't get any love for the guy.  One minute Gon meets him, two minutes later he's dead, five minutes from that he's an ant baby.  Kinda funny that the cat beast didn't know that, but it's a little too late to tell her.  Heh heh. 

The Promised Neverland:

Man, they REALLY pumped it with the freaky and disturbing on this one.  I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't watched it yet, but I can say this:  That commercial they played?  Yeah.  Mom is all fucked up.

*Poor little girl:* "Mommy?  What is that song?"
*............."Mommy...:* "The song is...............IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE SONG IS!!  Your little bitch ass has been selected to NOT see how this show ends!!  Now sit back and enjoy the ride...................TO HELL.

I think I'm gonna enjoy seeing how this shit goes down. 

SAO:

man, I think I know why they call them,"Integrity Knights" and not Intelligence Knights".  Their bodies might be in a Supercomputer, but their brains are 8 bit at best.  they'll blindly do what they're told without the least bit of thought or ever asking the question,"Why?"  In short, perfect dogs.

• 2 weeks later...

DBSuper: 

Okay. I know this is a cartoon and for once I'm actually sane AND sober at the same time, but..................................

DAMMIT GOKU!!  KICK HER FAT ASS AND DROP THAT HEART SLINGING HIPPO IN THE LOSER'S BRACKET OR I'M GONNA TAG MYSELF IN AND COOK THAT BITCH IN HER OWN SAUCE!!!

Ahem.  I mean, Go universe seven.  Yeah.

EDIT:  My man.  Frieza putting that WORK on 'em. Beat that fool DOWN.

EDIT2:  Damn Frieza. Why'd you go gold already?  Now we KNOW you're gonna get it.  Also:  SHADDAP CHAMPA!! 

EDIT3:  Wha?  Frieza trying to win that Oscar for best supporting fighter in a,"The whole universe and everything in it is at stake" show?  Alright then.................

Edited by Deadly_Raver

MHA:

Man, I love how they're doing this show.  When the pros show up, they stick their pretty boots up evil's ass.  They seriously drop the boom.

..................And then the other shoe drops.............Not the one mt. lady was wearing I mean.  The big boss has made an appearance.........and it is good........err, bad.  You, the good kinda bad.