Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

53 minutes ago, TWINBLADES said:

Discord is based when it comes to talking with friends though. I just started actively chatting with a Cammy player I've been playing against since season 2 in rank and we always used to run into each other on Twitch because we were always stream snipping some top player. Finally asked the dude after like 4 years if he's got other means of communication and now we spam HEH every time we wash one another in a set. It's great. Makes me miss Pookie 😞

Discord is great for voice communication. That's really what it's for. Everything else...meh. And a throw back just for you Twin.

VspSn9R.jpg

10 hours ago, HeavensCloud said:

Had a blast watching Frosty Faustings this weekend.  Didn't even watch much of SFV. Mainly watched Samsho and Granblue but also a bunch of Strive, +R, Blazblue, 3rd Strike and KOF XV.  Didn't realize how much I missed offline tournaments.  

Bro all the hype shit that happened off screen for strive was criminal. UMISHO, arguably one of the top 5 players in the US (and probably the planet) got sent to losers by some random Anji player named OoeyGooeyChewySnickers.

Kinda like the Akuma666 incident at Evo but real.

Strive is a violent ass game.

😂

On 1/30/2023 at 11:52 PM, Shakunetsu said:

SFxTekken has a lot of good music theme to be honest. I wish those were to be in SF4 or SF5 but nah. 

I Mean a LOT of music theme in SFxTekken was amazing while

SF4 indestructible as easily gone to obscurity to be forgotten.

SO what was SFV official music? lol

I just a general street fighter theme just like this ICONIC MK theme... 

wait wrong music theme

I mean this one HAHA

Heat Haze is one of my favorite new themes. OST like this that create intense feeling and adrenaline rush is something I missed in late 90s OST

I believe Capcom can still do it like in their other franchise like dmc...

but why cant they do it in Modern Street Fighter?

Why would you link Devil Trigger when you could've posted the far superior Devils Never Cry? SMH.

Eh, close enough I guess. At least that's a step closer to the Bruce Lee inspiration for Law since previously he only used the chucks in like cutscenes instead of actual gameplay 

Still though, the Fei dream remains a dream. I had hopes for his SFV debut but nope, maybe he can get an install SA2 in 6 eventually 

One of the things I've come to realize when training in SFV is the sheer breadth of knowledge checks I have to over come for every minute interaction in the game. It's mentally fucking taxing especially when I have to commit to memory a unique situation for a character I encounter 1 ever 50 matches. I was talking to my friend about my goal of reaching master during our sets and he told me I shouldn't be so hung up on reaching such a lofty goal like that and focus on the smaller goals leading up to it so I don't crash and burn. I think I'm gonna take that advice to heart. I feel like some people have a good sense of spacing and patients that runs into the face of my playstyle which is largely inconsistent. I ran into Nephew last night and he decimated me in the mirror match. It frustrated me but I took that frustration and picked over the replays in hopes of learning something. Self teaching yourself is really hard but I feel like allot of the more seasoned players don't really have the time to coach people like that so it's up to me to really hone in on my weakness. I have to learn to love the process and not just the W's. I've been in training mode more often lately and watching way more replays of my losses and even my wins. My goal this month is to try an finally break my 20500 curse and at least stay in the 22000 range. 

Yeah this is post is long and gay but I don't have anywhere else to vent so humph 😤