Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

30 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Crazy how popular Juri is, if you're a casual and knew nothing about her, you'd think she was from an SNK game. Her design is so NOT SF-like. But I dig it lol

Her playstyle with the stored fireballs was dope in SF4. Sad that they don't bring it back but probably for the best. If she cornered Guile, there wasn't much he could do about Juri just throwing fireballs at him.

34 minutes ago, Skort said:

Nah she been arguing with fools for a while now. 

Juri : I need buffs

tumblr_n6pfsxiNWa1qflc3ro1_500.gifv

Capcom : your st.mk is already godlike and we gave you dive kick back in SF 6.

Juri : %#@$%#$% buffs i said

street-fighter-juri.gif

Ryu: I feel strong, i can be competitive this time!

Street Fighter Ryu wallpaper, street fighter v, dimps corporation, capcom,  HD wallpaper | Wallpaperbetter

Capcom: Thank you for reporting the problem

Ryu X Chun-li Project | A non-profit initiative to produce a Ryu/Chun-li  comic. | Page 14

Edited by CESTUS III
38 minutes ago, Chun-Li_Forever said:

DON'T YOU EFFIN' DARE!!!!!!

naruto shippuden GIF

Chun Li canon confirmed to be too weak to do shit about it

Actually now Rashid saying shit like

"i came here to take that piece! Just hand it to me quietly!"

"Please understand that piece is important to me! I must have it no matter what."

gain a new meaning

Rashid the true villain of SFV

2 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

Rashid sending her dick pics as we speak

13 minutes ago, CESTUS III said:

Rashid the true villain of SFV

From the look of Azam's face in the second picture he knows exactly which ones as well. 

Poor guy is at a lost for words, i guess that's why his entire vocabulary is a single word  "master". Seen them more than he likes to admit. SFV story was a dark timeline.

Edited by Skort
10 minutes ago, Skort said:

From the look of Azam's face in the second picture he knows exactly which ones as well. 

Poor guy is at a lost for words, i guess that's why his entire vocabulary is a single word  "master". Seen them more than he likes to admit. SFV story was a dark timeline.

He's the butler/bodyguard of an hyperactive super rich arab prince that based his fight style on being clearly on coke 24/7

Dude is so filled up that just spinning around can coke up all people in the room, watch that poor cleaning guy in green

Street Fighter Sfv GIF - Street Fighter Sfv Sf5 - Discover & Share GIFs

Of course Azam seen plenty of shit

Probably at same parties where Ibuki got drugged up and gangbanged by billionaires

Ibuki: The Consequences of Love – Street Fighter Game Lore Theories

pale guy even point at the drink because he realized it's the special one

38 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Considering what some Arab millionaires/billionaires do irl and pay others to do, I wouldn't be surprised that Rashid loves to send dick pics over social media, if anything that would be the tames shit he could possibly do 🤣

Canon wise it's hinted that's just his first move, we don't know his personal follow up of that combo

All we know is that even in his social circle he gained "turbolent" nickname

Considering throw an hooker from 25th floor would gain "prankster" at best, not sure i want to know what it takes for "turbolent"

But i'm sure Chun Li does'nt have to worry, it's not like in the canon Li Fen get ever kidnapped or someth.. oh shit

Street Fighter V: How to Play Rashid

46 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

This guy noticed something about Juri's level 3 in SF6 that I hadn't caught before. Should be time stamped for 8:04

Recovering SF4 Ultra was the right thing to do

Recovering most of SF4 default costume was the right thing to do too

Now just give her an alt color where it looks more like SF4 one and i can call it complete success ❤️

Edit: mandatory quick super shitty shoop shows we're not even far, do your job capcom

FZng3-LZUIAETk-Uv

Edited by CESTUS III
1 hour ago, sKreetFighteZ said:

Do yell really dislike her SF5 design or was it something yall aint used to it ?

I liked the fact that Capcom did something as ballsy as change her aesthetic design one game later. That's how you make progress even if mistakes were made. It also expanded on Juri's lore outside of fighting as the "Spider motif" was an SIN thing (was it a codename?). Hopefully her SF5 look will return.

Her SF4 gameplay however didn't need to be butchered for 5, so I am glad that it appears we are absorbing the best bits of 5 and 4 into 6.

3 hours ago, Daemos said:

I liked the fact that Capcom did something as ballsy as change her aesthetic design one game later. That's how you make progress even if mistakes were made. It also expanded on Juri's lore outside of fighting as the "Spider motif" was an SIN thing (was it a codename?). Hopefully her SF5 look will return.

Her SF4 gameplay however didn't need to be butchered for 5, so I am glad that it appears we are absorbing the best bits of 5 and 4 into 6.

I see what you mean, I was also pissed when they switched up her SF4 gameplay but her SF5 gameplay isnt as bad as it seems although it isnt the game.

5 hours ago, Daemos said:

I liked the fact that Capcom did something as ballsy as change her aesthetic design one game later. That's how you make progress even if mistakes were made. 

SFV had bunch of new designs that were waay inferior from the original 

Change just for change is stupid if is a bad trade, one should at least recognize the values of the original and try to not lose them if possible 

But SFV art direction was filled of fuck ups and random redesign was one of them 

Must be said we got also some great ones that should be the new direction for the char, but is not excuse to fuck ups 

SF6 seems kinda better at that, even if not perfect itself

2 hours ago, Daemos said:

True, but the number of redesigns that are superior to their predecessors are more IMO. I think there was a net gain of new and good ideas/designs in SF5 that Capcom can use to reinvigorate future developments of the IPs.

Not sure i would made it about total sum and score it as a whole positive or negative overall, part of their job should have been promote legit good redesigns and block shitty ones 

Plus some of the most fucked up replacement did'nt even offered the old look as a free (Story) alt, but locked it behind nostalgia dlc 

Examples that come to mind are Juri we was speaking about, but also Alex or Ibuki who got horrible redesigns and absolutely mediocre story/free alts 

One with malice could think shitty redesigns may be an opportunity to gain money and not necessary offer best default design

So with Capcom showing classic costumes making a return for Ryu, Chun and Cammy ( based on the leak ) i was wondering what costume could they bring back for Juri when it comes to her returning "classic". 

Her SF 6 default borrows a lot of elements from her SF4 look. While i personally would not mind at all if they brought back her SF 4 costume and make it look exactly as it was, it would maybe be too similar to her current default. Her SFV default is cool but lacks the "nostalgia" factor.

So, i thought a good costume to bring back that skipped SF5 entirely but was a good choice when it comes to visual design could be her ALT 2 from SF4.It looks cool , has the purple theme going on for it and would be a good choice.

juri-sf4-alt-2.jpgjurisfiv-alternatecostumesmall-by-mansar