Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

Tekken been on the map since Tekken one. He got pseudo replaced with Kazuya.

If we went from Ryu to Younger Ryu son shit would be mad weird. But they did it Sean they just didn't really commit. 

Capcom knows what's up. 

5 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Tekken been on the map since Tekken one. He got pseudo replaced with Kazuya.

If we went from Ryu to Younger Ryu son shit would be mad weird. But they did it Sean they just didn't really commit. 

Capcom knows what's up. 

Tekken 3 outsold Tekken 1 and 2 combined and unless Tekken 7 has passed it is the best selling Tekken game of all time. Tekken 3 is what put Tekken on the map. It made Tekken the fighting game to play over all others.  But don't let facts into your way fam. 

It wasn't really because of Jin that made T3 a hit it was because of the new pre render technology with the 3d models that was state of the art back then compare to the pile of 3d fighters in PSX and in T4 they went Kazuya again. 3D fighter were the craze in PSX era but T3 stood up because of the technology not the Jin.

1 minute ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Tekken 3 outsold Tekken 1 and 2 combined and unless Tekken 7 has passed it is the best selling Tekken game of all time. Tekken 3 is what put Tekken on the map. It made Tekken the fighting game to play over all others.  But don't let facts into your way fam. 

Namco announced recently that Tekken 7 has reached 9 million sales. It has passed Tekken 3's 8 million. 

3 minutes ago, Shakunetsu said:

It wasn't really because of Jin that made T3 a hit it was because of the new pre render technology with the 3d models that was state of the art back then compare to the pile of 3d fighters in PSX and in T4 they went Kazuya again. 3D fighter were the craze in PSX era but T3 stood up because of the technology not the Jin.

Tekken 3 still looks good.  Tekken cab with the music and the attract mode with people doing katas was also ridic.

But hey, people here on a high perch because they actively want well established characters out of the game for the sake of their fun...but got pressed to all fuck when I would clown Alex. 

:coffee:

Let's be real, the problem is less the WW crew making it and more how lopsided the picks are.

Obviously Blanka shouldn't be in anything but Darkstalkers so that bitch can rot in obscurity forever.

With that said, you can afford to save some WWs for DLC and even it out.

SF2: ALL WWs (8) + Cammy, Dee Jay and A Kuma. That's 11 characters.

SF3 and Alpha: 🦗

SF4: Juri and you could argue Ed, but I won't. 1 pick.

SFV: Luke, who was put in V as a marketing tool for 6, Ed, and Rashidoooooo. 3 picks.

Newcomers: 7. 8 if you count Femkumram as being brolic enough to count as 2.

What the fuck. This is Pokémon-tier nostalgia bait. You're really telling me that 2 whole ass games got no reps on the base roster? SF2 got literally half the roster.

This is bullshit no matter how you slice it.

5 minutes ago, Vhozite said:

Yeah Juri, Ken, and Akuma all look way better than they did in V (attire wise). 

I actually do like her SFV default but i much prefer her SF 4 look.

Her nostalgia costume ( with input code  )  is my most used costume in SF5. They did a great job with this redesign since they basically took aspects of her SF4 design and mixed it up. 

Can only imagine how many different costumes the characters will have in this new engine tbh,good times.

2 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Imma be honest, I have 0 idea which stereotype Jamie, Marisa or the French broad is supposed to represent.  Living close to the Mexican border its obvious how many young girls I see fighting people with Aztec weaponry so that one is for sure offensive.

🤦‍♂️

The same kind of person would be tweeting about how representation matters if the characters didn't at all resemble anything about the cultures they come from, or about cultural appropriation if the flag didn't match the apparent culture.

"Why can't I play Darkstalkers characters in my Street Fighter game!?"

The WWs are the staple characters of the numbered SF series. They tried replacing them in III and the game's sales didn't live up to expectations, simple as that. If you want to use Alpha characters then go play Alpha games or pester Capcom for Alpha 4. It seems as though some people think that Capcom is just throwing names into a hat and decides that way who makes the cut. It costs over a million US dollars to develop a fighting game character; it's not as if they just add them on a whim, they know exactly who should be included and why. Ever think that maybe a billion dollar company with its own inhouse marketing strategists might have access to metrics, statistics and other knowledge regarding consumer behavior that random people on a forum are unaware of? It's almost as if they don't base their decisions on the latest Eventhubs poll.

Daily reminder that Blanka is in the launch roster of SF6, so you can all go suck it. All that's left for me to do is downgrade to the cheapest Wi-Fi plan once the game is out.   

Hope character creation get better, but i doubt

Cattura

first problem beside predicable lower detail is, they seem to have more generic normal proportions and NOT sf style anatomy, so they will suck next to Ryu and others

Would love if SF6 will have like at least 3 slots for created characters (that you can't use on ranked matches, and people can filter out of casual ones), but if editor is like that don't even bother lol

9 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Best part about calling these characters racist is that the last Mexican was literally a luchador going around screaming random food items..but nah, this chick is the racist one now.

BRUUUUUUUUUH

I don't give these people any of my time. They always find something to bitch about

1 minute ago, Shakunetsu said:

fanmade

Are you sure? It seems legit to me.

I dont have a twitter account so I can't question the guy, but it does seem like it was taken from the same place as the other leaks.

Edited by mykka