Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

2 minutes ago, HeavensCloud said:

Missed the first half of top 8.  Was Punk NOT using Karin again?

He used her once when he want 0-2 in losers.

He started promisingly, then got knocked down, waked up DP, got demolished, and then lost the second round too.

I've only seen him use Ken otherwise. In Top 8 or Top 48 yesterday.

I think he might have also used Necalli a bit against Idom.

Edited by Phantom_Miria
7 hours ago, elliephil said:

Someone said Kudo was really young, like 18 or something. Destroyed everyone for the first few weeks at NLBC online.

22 I think. He's good but you can see he's inexperienced when he's in a tournament setting. I saw him getting randomed out by that one guy from the DR that switched from Cammy to Luke and who plays like an online warrior. Forgot his name.

45 minutes ago, delete_me said:

22 I think. He's good but you can see he's inexperienced when he's in a tournament setting. I saw him getting randomed out by that one guy from the DR that switched from Cammy to Luke and who plays like an online warrior. Forgot his name.

Hermes. He was the guy on Street Fighter League who yelled and screamed the whole time he wasn't playing. (Caba too)

4 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Is anybody here playing Capcom Fighting Collection on Steam?  I'm on the fence about getting it as I really don't have free time right now, and have already owned most of the titles I'm interested in multiple times on old consoles.

I'm honestly waiting to see what everyone here does. I'll snag it on whatever platform most people here get it on. 

23 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Is anybody here playing Capcom Fighting Collection on Steam?  I'm on the fence about getting it as I really don't have free time right now, and have already owned most of the titles I'm interested in multiple times on old consoles.

They confirmed it wasn’t gonna bring back DS so I ain’t buying lol. 

Edited by Vhozite

I am curious how Juri's  stance will evolve in SF 6.  

SF 4 she had a more  "combat ready" style stance.

juri_han_battle_stance__sfiv__by_l_dawg2

While in SF 5 she had a more chillaxed and  laid back attitude with her stance, resting her hand on her leg and the other arm held down , almost taunting her opponent.

juri-sfv-stance.gif

They will most likely alter it a bit but i hope she keeps her 1 leg up stance because it looks cool. One has to wonder if they are going to reuse one of her SF4/5 stances for her burnout mode, since other characters appear to be using old stances while in burnout. 

The MvC 3 mod that adds Juri, lets us see her from a different perspective when it comes to idle stances and it honestly looks good but i still prefer her original.

Screenshot-2022-06-27-205603.jpg

53 minutes ago, Skort said:

While in SF 5 she had a more chillaxed and  laid back attitude with her stance, resting her hand on her leg and the other arm held down , almost taunting her opponent.

juri-sfv-stance.gif

They will most likely alter it a bit but i hope she keeps her 1 leg up stance because it looks cool. One has to wonder if they are going to reuse one of her SF4/5 stances for her burnout mode, since other characters appear to be using old stances while in burnout. 

The MvC 3 mod that adds Juri, lets us see her from a different perspective when it comes to idle stances and it honestly looks good but i still prefer her original.

Screenshot-2022-06-27-205603.jpg

Unless things have changed recently, Marvel 3 Mods have to use existing animations, so that's why her idle stance is so different in the mod. Cyclops uses C.Viper's idle stance for example.

59 minutes ago, Skort said:

I prefer the MVC3 mod because of being more natural, it's not something that it is the better but more of my personal preference.

Juri fans knows the better for Juri, and also Juri is more of anime like inspired character so the stance makes sense.

3 hours ago, Doctrine_Dark said:

I know this feature is not going to ever come back. It's way too complicated to imagine in 2022.

But I'd like to enter my initials upon completing Arcade Mode in SF6. Please help me feel important again, Capcom. 

Online leaderboards is a thing so there shouldn't be any complication. 

8 hours ago, Skort said:

juri-sfv-stance.gif

SF4 one had more Taekwondo/martial arts vibes... legs looks more ready to kick, hands/arms feels more ready to balance or block shit, head/shoulders/torso/hips have cooler angle to offer smaller target while keep line of sight, that give impression she's focused and ready to react to anything, wich fit well serious killer stare

SFV guess as chara design try to boast she's so confident that does'nt even feel to need much martial arts stance anymore, just relaxed with one leg up ready to kick butts, but result is lame and nowhere as dynamic, she feels just heavy and static

Feels also she tries to be kinda like a Yamazaki with boobs, but result does'nt reward much

At some point we should just admit SFV Juri was an error

SF4 Juri by superior costume, natural boobs and now better stance too ❤️