Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

Now starts the long arduous journey to unlock the hidden character because corny single player enthusiasts need this type of nonsense in their game.

Vanguard story mode so far is him being kidn of like Necalli but just bodying people left and right. Mans is kind of a piece of but now I like his ass even more. Somebody save me from this character. 😭

So I only had 4 hours to play DNF Duel this far, duo to work and me feeling kinda shitty right now..... and Raiding.

So far however I like what they have created, while everyone and their mother is currently crying Kusoge,I don't see it, maybe because I played to much BB and Melty and just shrug when I see the "super broken crazy stuff"

I like the mechanics and so far had no MU, where learning felt like "uh not this fucker again." despite me fighting like 50 berserkers and hitmans till now, must be the edgy designs. Reminds me of fighting entire citys of Terumis and Nanayas

Netcode has been great so far and the MM actually works unlike KoFXVs

@Volt should you get the game we have to try the Brasil - Germany connection like always.

Just now, Mr.Cipher said:

So I only had 4 hours to play DNF Duel this far, duo to work and me feeling kinda shitty right now..... and Raiding.

So far however I like what they have created, while everyone and their mother is currently crying Kusoge,I don't see it, maybe because I played to much BB and Melty and just shrug when I see the "super broken crazy stuff"

I like the mechanics and so far had no MU, where learning felt like "uh not this fucker again." despite me fighting like 50 berserkers and hitmans till now, must be the edgy designs. Reminds me of fighting entire citys of Terumis and Nanayas

@Volt should you get the game we have to try the Brasil - Germany connection like always.

People call kusoge anything those days.

They need to play HnK and SBX to see what true kusoge is.

Or just go back and play MVC3, lol.

Saying that, depending on how it evolves it can end being a true kusoge, but for now, is treading the fine line of over the top and kusoge.

4 hours ago, Mr.Cipher said:

I'm beyond broke rn, but maybe in 2 months.

Really haven't had the time, money or drive to play anything tbh.