Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

On 7/1/2022 at 4:17 PM, Jocelot said:

Turns out Wind twink is too advanced for me. He has Zonk knuckle and fly unfly shit plus Kokonoe gravity balls. I'm just scrubbing it out with Troubleshooter and hoping to god no one ever punishes my sword bomb

Damn he’s like that? Jesus lol 

so Launcher is definitely clicking with me more. I see literally no one playing her so I’m gonna be a hipster and keep at it. 

I fucking suck but this shit is fun

I've always stoped around those Gold Rank and went to Player Matches after. I prefer longer sets and maybe even communication.

While it was fun having every second Crusader ragequit on me, I rather not have this all day every day.

Like I play with most of my friends FT10 in stuff like GB.

While I am on it, I played with a friend and Trouble Shooter will definitly be someone I sub. This guy is so funny.

Edited by Mr.Cipher

Sajam made an interesting point recently.

So many games he played recently have just crossplay on by default and he was asking why FGs are behind on that area.

Crossplay and Rollback should have been standard since the last 5 years.

There was something else I had noticed, as I was playing GBVS with a friend last tuesday and steam went into it's usual tuesday night mainteance, we played trough that.

We did not get disconnected for some reason. Which reminded me of a question I had already as the game came out, are these GBVS own servers?

Theoretical speaking, if a Company has their own servers and want to do crossplay, there is nothing that should stop them.

I do remember there were talks of FFXIV coming to Xbox as well, which would of course be Crossplay with PS4/5 and PC.