Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

2 hours ago, biachunli said:

@Shakunetsu this video is very good. I helped St1ka in thi video, with information and materials. xD Street Fighter Brazilian's comics is so hilarious, but many people like, despite the atrocities with game's lore.

I need to scan my Brazilian's comics of Street Fighter Zero 3.

spacer.png

I can't wait for the SF zero series for the series to be detailed someday.

The art is interesting, I have the comic downloaded like more than 10 years ago but I don't really know what's happening

I always wonder if it's malibu continuation, Now I know why and what happened, Thank you to guys because of your hard work and efforts

1 hour ago, Shakunetsu said:

I can't wait for the SF zero series for the series to be detailed someday.

The art is interesting, I have the comic downloaded like more than 10 years ago but I don't really know what's happening

I always wonder if it's malibu continuation, Now I know why and what happened, Thank you to guys because of your hard work and efforts

No, this comics isn't Malibu continuation. It was another story, unrelated to previous comics. 🙂 

5 minutes ago, biachunli said:

No, this comics isn't Malibu continuation. It was another story, unrelated to previous comics. 🙂 

thanks to you and stlka video it got cleared to me. I always wonder the sudden change of art that it became better

Edited by Shakunetsu

So yesterday was an EX2+ kinda day for me. 

PksoOTD.png

I always enjoyed Guile in the EX games. I like how even the techniques you use in SF4/SFV (ie the Flash Kick into Double Flashkick motion, or Sonic Boom into Double Flashkick) are viable here. I had no idea how to do the Double Flashkick super back in those days. Not in EX, Super Turbo, Alpha 3, or Capcom Vs SNK. The way the motion looked on the move list confused the fukk outta me.

I even got the pleasure of entering my initials after completing Arcade Mode.

But:

dpJFoAt.png

"Thank you very much for your playing!! See you at our next game!!"

That fukkin ending left me feeling robbed.

EX2 (Arcade) and EX2+ (Playstation) both got that bullshyt thank you message for endings. The Japanese versions both got a text ending. EX2+ is an actual sequal to EX2, so the ending text is different in both versions. I guess Arika/Capcom figured no one would give a shyt about the storyline. I understand. Back in the day, I thought the above ending was stupid, but I didn't think about it too much lol. I just wanted to play.

Anyway, it was cool playing through EX2+ again.

42 minutes ago, Dragonfave723 said:

That's nice and all, but I'm still waiting for Guile and Jamie's themes. 🤣

10 minutes ago, Jocelot said:

Interesting. They didn't mention anything about character reveals.

Pretty sure the demo was confirmed to be the same initial one without Guile too.

I wouldn't be surprised if a new trailer dropped, but at least we know for sure there's some new footage coming.

I just pray they'll turn off the in-game announcers this time. 🤣

5 hours ago, Yiceman said:

They usually don't announce trailers beforehand (unless they leak), so finger's crossed we'll get something new.

Jeah that might be true. Iirc Ken was revealed at SDCC for SFV. And before that Poison x Hugo and King x Marduk were revealed at SDCC for Street Fighter x Tekken. 

So jeah, guess we'll see 👀

19 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

That's interesting. Was it too starchy?

A little, but I found the original recipe (from the 1800s) - the wholemeal bread listed was really thin and crispy stuff. It's also recommended to add cumin or curry powder, along with salt and pepper. If I was ever really (really) down on my luck, I'd remember it.

(It also helped that I'd just got home from my brother's birthday pub session)

Edited by JustBooming