Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

27 minutes ago, Vhozite said:

This better be satire 

Nope, the CW is the place where any bad idea takes form and is greenlit.

Lets not forget that they kept Batwoman going for 3 season despite clearly making them lose money.

There is a reason why the whole network was sold for basically $0, with the condition that the new owner take care of the debt that the network has amassed by doing  what the cw does.

6 minutes ago, Vhozite said:

I’m going to hell for laughing at this 

BTW, they also made Utonium a black man, he was a terrible father that exploited her daughters for fame and money, the PPG resented him, and he was renamed as Drake...

Which TBH, renaming him Drake wasn't anything new, PPGZ also named him Drake

What amuses me is that they dragged Donald Fraison to play a stereotype

Powerpuff Girls' Live-Action PIlot: Donald Faison Is Professor Utonium |  TVLine

You would think that for a network that claims to be woke as fuck, they wouldn't go and make every black a stereotype, but...

40 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

A human son and a human daughter, with the human son dating Blossom.

It’s part of the pilot that Mojo was a regular human scientist who Blossom ended up killing. The “whitewashed” cartoon turned him into a monkey and if they actually went with it, it could’ve applied to a lot of villains in the original cartoon. 

Not to say any of this was a good idea. Reading the pilot made me feel like drowning myself.

2 minutes ago, Vhozite said:

Had the CW ever made a good show? Every time I hear about something on the network it’s trash 

Superman fans really like Superman and Lois. At least for the fact for having an actual good Superman and the writers not tying it to any of the other CW shows.

From first playing fighting games till my teens all I played was shotos. Slowly I realized all I ever played against was shotos my friends, brothers didn't matter who also always played shotos. 

Fighting games entered the online age there again the vast majority of my opponents shotos. So I vowed to hate and never play shotos again.

I know I'm late to the discussion but I'd take yun,yang and all their cousins being on the roster before another shoto is added.

49 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

Superman fans really like Superman and Lois. At least for the fact for having an actual good Superman and the writers not tying it to any of the other CW shows.

Is not really a CW show, since all the production and writing comes from HBO, with CW only airing it.

If anything, they have actively been trying to sabotage it.

3 hours ago, Volta said:

I could go into why all the characters from America are cis-gender white guys and not, for example, Puerto Rican, but I'm guessing that's fine with you as I bet you hate Puerto Ricans as much as transgender people. 

TBH I hate Puerto Ricans more than anybody else. Somebody made them US Citizens for some reason and they are willing to use that move places they ain't got no business living in.  There are more of them and are more willing to play bad music loudly on their cars.

Say what you will about Trans people, but they don't assault you with their music.

@misterBee Is there any way we could ban Puerto Ricans from posting in this forum?

1 hour ago, Hawkingbird said:

Who hurt Punk this time?

How is knowing frame data not “raw knowledge”? Pretty alarming how many likes this tweet has seeing as how it’s a pro talking with heavy scrub quotes energy. These are the same people who watch Jeopardy and hate when a contestant picks questions with any sort of strategy because it ruins the game. 

Anyways, I could kinds sorta see where he’s coming from if games like SFV didn’t exist. Or in other words, games where the devs go out of their way to make determining what’s going using just your eyes almost impossible. 

You trying to tell how much time you have to whiff punish Sakura standing medium punch? Fuck you…there is a whole extra flair animation after she’s already recovered so you don’t actually see her return to neutral.

Vega kicked you in the ankles, but you blocked. His character is still doing a full circle on the ground and his back is to you. His foot touched you 50+ frames ago…surely you can punish! Fuck you he’s actually plus and you just ate a frame trap. 

I hate having to look up frame data, but we can start playing by feeling when Capcom or other devs start making animations that make some goddamn sense. 

Also I didn’t think it needs to be said, but using your knowledge of a game can help compensate for your weakness in another area. Not all of us have our god reactions anymore, and many of us also don’t have the mechanical skill for more advanced techniques. Covering those blind spots is just being smart, but knowing what’s going on somehow ruins a game lol. 

2 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

You telling me your not bumping this?

Why would anybody? If you're gonna bump something, at least pick the better rappers:

That said, Bad Bunny the human has my respect for how hard he went during the protests in Puerto Rico. Man was buying water and paying for port-a-potties for protesters.

In a game like sfv where most of the hitboxes don't make sense, yeah I bet being a number crunching nerd would ruin the game because knowledge is one of the only ways most people can win.

To an extent I get where he is coming from. It's really not fun to be in a room full of people so obsessed over the information about a game vs actually playing it. When egos get in the way, it's only worse.

I am curious to know what inspired that tweet lol.