Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

It's why I used to laugh at the "I'm a Mac and I'm a PC" ads. The Mac guy mentioned how the PCs had a metric ton of viruses and the Mac didn't. The implication was the it was due to Apple's software being so much more secure. The reality was that PC's 90% of the market and the Mac platform was too niche to be worth the time.

One of these days I'll hit some Apple stan with the hard truth that despite how much they shill iPhones for allegedly having better cameras, it doesn't even matter anyway because their fugly asses are still going to edit and filter them to oblivion.

If anything, a lower res camera would be to their benefit. 🤣

3 hours ago, Volt said:

One of these days I'll hit some Apple stan with the hard truth that despite how much they shill iPhones for allegedly having better cameras, it doesn't even matter anyway because their fugly asses are still going to edit and filter them to oblivion.

If anything, a lower res camera would be to their benefit. 🤣

Or they could get, ya know, an actual camera

6 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

What W? If you continually ask a question. Get multiple responses with hard data, don't refute that data, and ignore it. It's a massive L.

So then point me out the hard numbers.

Estimates and guesses are not hard numbers.

Saying around % are on X, when you cannot back this up with something solid is like saying Zangief is broken because I say so.

1 hour ago, Mr.Cipher said:

So then point me out the hard numbers.

Estimates and guesses are not hard numbers.

Saying around % are on X, when you cannot back this up with something solid is like saying Zangief is broken because I say so.

After watching you and Hecatom go back in forth for month's end, seeing you do the forum equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears going "nah nah nah nah I CAN"T HEAR YOU nah nah nah" when presented with data, and you ignoring it. You expect me to go through the same dance with you? You must be out of your goddamned anime loving mind.

Why, should be easy to provide the actual numbers, you know the thing Heca avoids doing.

Because saying Sales Numers and estimates without providing as much as even a single digit number or even a single link to back anything you say up, surely thats legit data.

I either get estimated % of 0 or get told to take Steam Numbers and take them x10 to get console numbers.

But yeah, I got shown hard facts, of course.

2 hours ago, HeavensCloud said:

BoF 2 is my favourite. Never got around to playing 4. Might have to at some point.

I don't know how well it holds up but I really liked it back in the day. With its subdued colour palette and soundtrack it was a welcome contrast to the usual JRPGs of the time. But I also think 2, 3 and 4 are all roughly on the same level and great games in their own right. Never really got into Dragon Quarter – it was an interesting idea, but time limits are the biggest turnoff I can think of in a videogame.

Given the time difference, i'm  just going to take a sweet nap  then wake up to some news articles ,read them up and chillax. 

Regarding the announcements  , a character trailer is a given and i'm expecting either Ken, Cammy or Kimberly.  I do hope they start sharing some information about the world tour mode. 

Some more information regarding the netcode,crossplay  , ranked mode etc would be welcome as well. 

4 hours ago, Illwill88 said:

Here’s to hoping we get a bunch of good information  and shit for evo.  I could kind of care less about the actual tournament 😂.

New Year Same Thing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 hours ago, Skort said:

Regarding the announcements  , a character trailer is a given and i'm expecting either Ken, Cammy or Kimberly.

I think we may get 2 characters maybe, after all first has been group announcement, and even if we got Guile trailer alone was kinda follow up of first 4

Would say Ken and Kimberly if i should bet, Ken and Cammy as second option

3 hours ago, Skort said:

I do hope they start sharing some information about the world tour mode.

Idk, i kinda was expecting it at casual mainstream event like comic-con, was good chance to attract non-FGC money people to SF6

I doubt they will show it at EVO with tryhard audience that hate on this kind of stuff, but maybe i'm wrong

I'm mad Multiversus was successful. I wanted the next big fighting game to be a traditional 2D/3D fighter that made people fall in love with how I got into the genre. Those amazing days of Soul Calibur 2 and CvS2 on the gamecube. Now it's just roster kiddies screaming about Samurai Jack and fucking Game of Thrones characters. Fuck Smash fuck Multiversus fuck platform brawlers. 

Yes I'm seething fuck you!

Edited by TWINBLADES
25 minutes ago, TWINBLADES said:

I'm mad Multiversus was successful. I wanted the next big fighting game to be a traditional 2D/3D fighter that made people fall in love with how I got into the game. Those amazing days of Soul Calibur 2 and CvS2 on the gamecube. Now it's just roster kiddies screaming about Samurai Jack and fucking Game of Thrones characters. Fuck Smash fuck Multiversus fuck platform brawlers. 

Yes I'm seething fuck you!

It's called project L

1 hour ago, Hawkingbird said:

It's called project L

The thing about project L is that it's free from any constraint unlike SF and other mainstream brand.

They haven't got any FG brand Identity so they can be anything and there only constraint is the mythos of the League of Legends that doesn't even have a definite canon storylines timelines that needed to work around and would impose limitation to their creative ideas. It's more about origin stories and personal motivation.

Edited by Shakunetsu
6 hours ago, Shakunetsu said:

League of Legends that doesn't even have a definite canon storylines timelines that needed to work around and would impose limitation to their creative ideas.

There's definitely a lore and a chronology there, told in between multiple games and Arcane. But I doubt that puts any limitations on what they can do, outside obvious things like character designs and the weapons they use or how they present themselves (heroic, villainous and so on). 

12 minutes ago, delete_me said:

There's definitely a lore and a chronology there, told in between multiple games and Arcane. But I doubt that puts any limitations on what they can do, outside obvious things like character designs and the weapons they use or how they present themselves (heroic, villainous and so on). 

I mean the lore probably there but isn't something that is a distinctive to timeline and continuation that people became attached  with it and would eagerly demand progression or something like a lot of the people in the lore in SF now wants the setting after SF3 timeline for narrative reasons. Like age and deaths along with whose supposed to be who in this timeline is basically what restrict SF unlike MK and KOF. 

4 hours ago, Shakunetsu said:

I mean the lore probably there but isn't something that is a distinctive to timeline and continuation that people became attached  with it and would eagerly demand progression or something like a lot of the people in the lore in SF now wants the setting after SF3 timeline for narrative reasons. Like age and deaths along with whose supposed to be who in this timeline is basically what restrict SF unlike MK and KOF. 

Ah, yeah, sure, there's no "will Bison ever appear after SFIII" and other questions along those lines.