Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

27 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

KOF15 will announce the fourth DLC team this Sunday.

IMG_9970.jpg

Try and act surprised when they do it.

I forgot what is it, so I will. 🤣

20 minutes ago, HeavensCloud said:

Capcom Panel coming up with SF6 news:

https://www.twitch.tv/evo

I just got home. I'm missing everything! 😭

Fukk it, I'mma watch last night's Sodium Suites. Y'all @ me with the news. 

2 minutes ago, HeavensCloud said:

Granblue getting rollback would be so hype.  I feel like that game never got a fair shake.

Agreed, but, I'm not sure I need Granblue anymore now that SamSho is coming. 

Assuming of course SF6 just doesn't completely eat its lunch.  Which it will if it finally adds rollback a month after SF6 drops. Like why even bother at that point. 

Granblue would be ... well, new at least.  I already know SamSho from the 90s.  

FGC looking at all these games with Rollback like:
Ass_eating_face.png

I'm really happy tbh, there are a lot of really good games out there. Both new and old.

9 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Looks like the Americas and Europe want the blood waifu back. Personally I want to see Sin back. 

Most of the world - Slayer, Johnny.

Japan - Bridget, Elphelt.

Get_that_nasty_shit_out_of_my_face.gif

WTF is wrong with these people man!? Elphelt!?

Xrd needs that rollback, these motherfuckers must've gotten amnesia. 🤣

Very Important Edit:

Spoiler

FREE MY MAN THAT MAN!!!

713101319434666054.webp?size=128&quality

Edited by Volt
2 minutes ago, Sonero said:

People asking for Guest Characters in Guilty Gear.

That's a level of flamingly fucking stupid I cannot fathom.

Not surprised. That seems to be the rage these days. Games will get announced and people already start asking for guests. Like how about, i don't know, having characters from the actual franchise in the game. Shit has gotten beyond ridiculous. 

Just now, Sonero said:

Man, I've watched 0 street fighter.

Its unfortunate how little I care about it.

I didn’t catch early pools because DNF and GranBlue was fucking awesome. Well minus that wind twink cuckmaster. But SFV matches right now are pretty based. 

also I hate what Soul Calibur did with guest character culture. People saw Link and now we got these brats asking for more slots to be wasted. If I had a time machine…..

1 hour ago, Shahenzan said:

I'm feeling pretty confident that Granblue and DBFZ are getting rollback announced this weekend

The Singularity approaches bros... soon people will just be able to play whatever it is they want to play

GBFVS has a chance of getting rollback, but dunno if they will announce it this ev.

DBFZ is very unlikely.

I think we are more likely getting a DBFZ announcement than DBFZ getting rollback by this point.

Unless rollback is added to give DBFZ more time until a sequel is finished that is.

3 minutes ago, TWINBLADES said:

I really really really think fighting games is the greatest competitive video game genre of all time. 

It ain't even close.

I gotta make some time to play. 😭

Just now, Hecatom said:

I think we are more likely getting a DBFZ announcement than DBFZ getting rollback by this point.

Unless rollback is added to give DBFZ more time until a sequel is finished that is.

I don't think DBFZ is getting rollback unless they're using it to test it out for a sequel.

As for that sequel... Until the Super anime comes back, I doubt it'll happen. They really gotta hurry up with that.

8 minutes ago, TWINBLADES said:

Volts opinion on James Chen is fucking heresy. Like that should be an IP ban. That match between Caba and that Japanese Ryu player was fucking hype as shit. I really really really think fighting games is the greatest competitive video game genre of all time. 

That was easily the best match I've seen all day.  That dash up DP at the end.  

https://clips.twitch.tv/FancyWimpyFlamingoKlappa-fJc-TahOOeyZrUjG

10 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Not surprised. That seems to be the rage these days. Games will get announced and people already start asking for guests. Like how about, i don't know, having characters from the actual franchise in the game. Shit has gotten beyond ridiculous. 

Agree, but then again, the less GG characters are wasted on Strive the better.

Now Testament is forever ruined thanks to that pos.

42 minutes ago, Doctrine_Dark said:

Definitely gonna jump on the SamSho hype train with this latest announcement. I always thought the game was good, but I wasn't about that online.

Now I have a reason to play it again.

The online wasn't bad tbh, At least connection wise when fighting.

I had plenty of matches with friends in Japan while I am in Central America without problems.

The real issue was that when it desynched it was easy to lose connection.

But at least in my case, it happened rarely.

Is perhaps one of the few games were having delay netcode wasn't something that hindered the game that much due how the gameplay works.

51 minutes ago, Pair of Rooks said:

Agreed, but, I'm not sure I need Granblue anymore now that SamSho is coming. 

Assuming of course SF6 just doesn't completely eat its lunch.  Which it will if it finally adds rollback a month after SF6 drops. Like why even bother at that point. 

Granblue would be ... well, new at least.  I already know SamSho from the 90s.  

Samsho gameplay and GBFVS gameplay arent that comparable, specially after the new mechanics added to GBFVS.

1 minute ago, Hecatom said:

They will not add rollback to Xrd as long as Strive is still getting support.

They don't want a GG competing with Strive because a lot of people will migrate back.

Makes sense tbh. They also got +R for the old heads.

ArcSys is playing smart. If you think about it, ever since DBFZ finally got them the casual push they deserved, they've been really good at making sure they're riding that wave and not oversaturating the market with their games.

Still, their fans are eating good. Strive, +R, BBTag, BBCF, and now P4AU got rollback too. They got that collab with Eighting for DNF too. If you think about how many different kinds of players got a GOATSys game to play with great netcode, you'll notice that they covered a lot of their bases.

10 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Because otherwise it could be misinterpreted that I agree with the part about Chen.

I agree with this part, just this one. Actually you know what… on second thought… I really like Chen. Actually I think he’s the most based commentator in the FGC. Jesus all it took was for me to take a deep breath and realize how fucking insane my mental state was. Like Holy shit!!!!!!

huh seems a bit much but I’m glad you turned it all around buddy. Good for you!