Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

17 minutes ago, Volt said:

As for that sequel... Until the Super anime comes back, I doubt it'll happen. They really gotta hurry up with that.

I think that We are more likely getting a new DBFZ before the release of the new anime, because that way they can charge for the new forms as DLC, otherwise, it would be expected to have said forms as part of the base roster.

Plus, we have stuff from movies, Xernoverse, DB Heroes, the different mangas that are still not included on DBFZ that could make the bulk for a sequel while the new anime comes out.

4 minutes ago, Volt said:

Just get that shit on Steam like everyone else. 🤣

I have it on PC, and still will play it more on console than PC, simply because most of the people I know who I would play with, don't play on pc at all.

To assume that the majority is on PC is absurd.

I know in brazil PCs are the norm due how consoles are expensive over there, but here on the upper part of latin america is the other way, Consoles are more easy to get than PCs.

Most of the community here prefer to go out and play it on PS2/PS3 than playing it on PC, no joke.

5 hours ago, Hecatom said:

To assume that the majority is on PC is absurd.

I know in brazil PCs are the norm due how consoles are expensive over there, but here on the upper part of latin america is the other way, Consoles are more easy to get than PCs.

PCs are NOT the norm here. Consoles are cheaper.

It's not absurd at all to think the biggest active population is on the port of the game that has rollback.

What I am saying is that is absurd to think that the majority of people who would play AC has moved to pc because its on it.

Releasing on consoles would make the number grow way more because a great majority of people simply don't fuck with pc gaming, even if the games they want are there.

I for example have the game on pc but barely play it because the people I normally play with don't play at all on pc, I play AC+R more on Ps3 than PC on regular basis because of that.

Edited by Hecatom
1 hour ago, Hawkingbird said:

There's one thing I want to know about the MvC2 arcade cab. Will all the characters be unlocked or will they be timed released?

They will all be unlocked from the start.

In a perfect world, it’d be built off the Dreamcast version which has a training mode, and a better unlock method (maybe with a menu toggle to unlock everything for TOs/whomever). But I’m not all that annoyed about it being built off the arcade rom… it’s free play and the 2P button is right there. It’s obviously more authentic with the arcade rom as well.

im just happy that Justin is doing QA for it. Should be pretty solid if they take his advice seriously and he’s strong in his position(s).

I will get it eventually, but the economy has me a bit scared of dropping money on something frivolous like this right now

Edited by Mattatsu
1 hour ago, Mattatsu said:

im just happy that Justin is doing QA for it. Should be pretty solid if they take his advice seriously and he’s strong in his position(s).

Justin wouldn't really be the best person to ask indepth engine stuff of. At this point that's be Magnetro...or if they could get over se of the hang ups of it, Mike Z.

Game isn't even out and I'm already tired of the Vicious voice:

They really, really, really need to change the way that works. This dude legit does not shut the hell up. Its like the loctest of OG BlazBlue where it was non-stop gibbering. Should've kept it to some hype quotes for certain things happened. 

What they had Vicious do makes the game sound super corny.

5 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

This zoning battle between Sonic Fox and Foxy Grampa is amazing. I don't see stuff like this anymore

The ending of the set was just great lmao. I dunno how many times you see wins like that in NRS fighters, their DoT moves are wack