Stage Select

Transformers Thread

IMO....

Definitely Getting   Hot rod and Scourge

Leaning: Blurr and Kup.  I hate the traffic cones on blurrs forearms. Should have the front detach like the TR/G1

No: I have RTS Jazz and am fine with him .  Grimlock looks nice but not a fan of the yellow chest detail.

I have 2010 deluxe Thrust and I dont care much about Runabout even though he looks nice.

Though maybe if we get another stimulus check , Ill get some from the "No" category lol

Kind of interesting for those who don't have them.

Hasbro is reissuing some of the 2016 Titans Return figures in G1 style packaging.

They will be Walmart exclusives.

The toys themselves will have different faces/heads and minor paint changes compared to the original releases.

(Brainstorm has a light orange mouth as opposed to an orange faceplate. Hardhead has a mouth unlike the faceplate)

https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/10/20/walmart-exclusive-generations-deluxe-retro-headmasters-new-stock-images-422374

On 10/19/2020 at 11:27 PM, Zero said:

MP-28 Hot Rod, Ollie (Wheelie), and Andras (Scourge/Cartoon Version)

What are your thoughts on Andras? I actually want that figure, but I could easily see Takara Tomy releasing Scourge in the very near future. 

MP-28 is the only figure in my MP collection that I truly want a redo for. All they gotta do is remake the chest. 

35 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

What are your thoughts on Andras? I actually want that figure, but I could easily see Takara Tomy releasing Scourge in the very near future. 

MP-28 is the only figure in my MP collection that I truly want a redo for. All they gotta do is remake the chest. 

Yeah the chest is way too flat. 

I'm pretty pissed with Andras. The feet are an insanely frustrating part of transformation. Mine came with some terrible paint chipping right out of the box. A lot on the pink circle on the hip flap, a small one on the chest, and a couple of seams aren't together how they should be (not tabs but actual, glued together seams). He does have some of the best ratchets I've ever seen in a figure, though.

Yes. It's been out 2-3 weeks in my area and exclusive to Walmart.

I believe there was a poll on Facebook last year to determine whether it would be Blaster or Skywarp.

The Walmart G1 reissues have been coming out since Sept 2018 and included:

Starscream

Hot Rod

Devastator

Soundwave

Ravage/Rumble

Laserbeak/Frenzy

Optimus Prime without trailer/roller

Astrotrain 

Blaster

I'm getting a little concerned for the movie line. There are a couple characters that I'd like to see in MP form such as:

Sentinel Prime

Blackout

Bonecrusher

Sideswipe

The Wreckers

Optimus Prime (AOE/TLK)

Optimus Prime (Bumblebee)

Given their recent clearance sales, I don't see anything past the first movie happening. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124