Stage Select

Fighting Game Lounge

43 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Texas Showdown has been going on, I thought @Sonerowould have let us know. I am disappoint. 

Look TBH I don't really follow much FGC stuff. I wake up, homeschool, my daughter, check to see what you guys are up to then at the end of the day I play games.

General FGC an suck my nuts.

I'm also like....800+ miles away from Houston on the western most point of Texas.

😂

58 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Shemrie has eyes!? 

Yup, she has slitted pupils and are red/yellow/purpple, like a serpent.

not that you will ever know, since they have only visible in very very few instances.

Side note.

Her SNK Heroine and KOF XV 3d models don't have eyes btw.

Her face texture clearly has eye holes on her KOFXV model, even if they are not used, lol.

08RfZDg2LTsjfR24O2X1Sl-DJaYpUuIHrAm2Iy_f

Her SNK Heroines has some purple outline where the eyes would be

Spoiler

beautiful_eyes_shermie_has_by_michaeljor

And her KOF All Stars has the eyes hidden

Edited by Hecatom
  • 1 month later...
On 6/20/2022 at 6:38 AM, Darc_Requiem said:

Tekken 🤢.  Oh I posted to complain about Eventhubs posting Top 5 Best and Top 5 Worst dad's polls but leaving off Raidou. It would not bother that much if they hadn't listed any dads from DOA. They listed four though and left out the guy that raped his brothers wife resulting in Ayane's birth.

But the question here is

What defines a bad dad.

Is his actions on the world?

Or his actions to his kids?

Because besides Raido raping Ayame and being a villain, he was an absent figure for both Ayane and Honoka (And everything poinst out that Honoka is not a child by rape btw), so can we really call him a terrible dad because he is a terrible person?

10 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

But the question here is

What defines a bad dad.

Is his actions on the world?

Or his actions to his kids?

Because besides Raido raping Ayame and being a villain, he was an absent figure for both Ayane and Honoka (And everything poinst out that Honoka is not a child by rape btw), so can we really call him a terrible dad because he is a terrible person?

Raping your daughter's mother and attempting to murder her brother.....that's a pretty fucked up dad.

Just now, Darc_Requiem said:

Raping your daughter's mother and attempting to murder her brother.....that's a pretty fucked up dad.

But again, those are fucked up actions done by someone that happens to be her dad, but he was never a figure on her life outside the times that he was an antagonist.

His actions did leave a mark on her life, for sure, but, at least personally, I can't really consider him a bad dad because he was not a figure on her life.

1 hour ago, Hecatom said:

But again, those are fucked up actions done by someone that happens to be her dad, but he was never a figure on her life outside the times that he was an antagonist.

His actions did leave a mark on her life, for sure, but, at least personally, I can't really consider him a bad dad because he was not a figure on her life.

Abandoning your child instantly makes you a poor father. That's leaving out how fucked up her conception was to begin with and her being an outcast because of it. Raidou kicks the crap out of her and she can only lay their helpless as he damn near beats her brother to death in front of her and leaves him in a coma. Being an absentee father is bad enough, showing up and reeking literal havoc on the life of the child you've abandoned amplifies things. 

Side note: DOA2 Ultimate has one of the best intro's in gaming period.

Looking up that Eventhub’s list and I’m surprised that Rugal is in top 5 worst dads. While he may be a arms dealing, mass murdering psycho who turns fighters into trophies, we have no indication he’s a bad father outside of Adelheid’s comment of having unresolved issues. He even left all his money and at least one boat to Adelheid and Rose after his death.

Edited by BornWinner
34 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

Looking up that Eventhub’s list and I’m surprised that Rugal is in top 5 worst dads. While he may be a arms dealing, mass murdering psycho who turns fighters into trophies, we have no indication he’s a bad father outside of Adelheid’s comment of having unresolved issues. He even left all his money and at least one boat to Adelheid and Rose after his death.

Rugal, to me, comes off as one those murderous psychopaths that just comes home and is a regular dad to their kids. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Infiltration won something in that Thaiger Uppercut tourney and the "Infiltration beat his wife" posts are out. Maybe I missed it but was there ever any conclusive evidence that that was true? I dont remember seeing any but like I said, I may have missed it and it didn't seem to stop people from saying it if there wasn't.

9 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

Infiltration won something in that Thaiger Uppercut tourney and the "Infiltration beat his wife" posts are out. Maybe I missed it but was there ever any conclusive evidence that that was true? I dont remember seeing any but like I said, I may have missed it and it didn't seem to stop people from saying it if there wasn't.

There was no evidence, the only legal records are that he grabbed her arm when he forced her out of his apartment when she destroyed some stuff of him.

He even won the court case.

The thing is that you know how twatter works, someone says something negative about you, it would matter if is demonstrated in court that it is false or mischaracterized, if they thing that you deserve your life ruined, then they will keep pushing the narrative.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

More Frosty Fausting Videos

Spoiler

Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2 Exhibition