Stage Select

The Return of.. Terribly Unpopular Opinions.

Dude. I am 35. I few up in the FGC. I don't need you to educate me about it or how we treated eachother. 

And we didn't humble brag we bragged BIG AND LOUD AND MADE SURE EVERYONE HEARD IT AND KNEW WE THOUGHT WE WHERE THE HOTTEST SHIT and then we would play games and find out the facts. 

This dude hides behind enlightenment and being a good person but he's just self obsorbed and self important. 

Also I found plenty of people from back then hella fucking annoying. Why are you assuming you know everyone I liked and didn't like just because I said I miss the old atmosphere? 

Don't assume you know me. We haven't talked nearly long enough for you be comfortable enough with me to make these assumptions. 

Edited by RSG3
14 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Stop assuming you know me. 

To be clear, I wasn't looping you with people who I was talking about. It just doesn't make sense to me of favoring something shitty and ironically seeing a certain lesser attitude as gross by someone here. That's your prerogative, though. And it's not like knowing you will actually benefit me. 

Edited by Emptyeyes
19 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

To be clear, I wasn't looping you with people who I was talking about. It just doesn't make sense to me of favoring something shitty and ironically seeing a certain attitude as gross by someone here. That's your prerogative, though. And knowing you is not my loss either.

Just because I approved of an atmosphere doesn't mean I approved of every single type of behavior that went on. Context for the behavior matters to. 

The issue here is Vega has been asked by multiple members to stop the self aggrandizing religious talk. He's been asked by mods. He's been told by the site owner. He has been fucking temp banned for it and yet he continues to do it and ignores the wishes of the community he is taking part in.  That's why it bothers me. Majority of the community has confronted him about something they don't like and he doubles down on it. 

Look I may not like the modern atmosphere of the FGC but the community made that choice so I respect it in the long run. Vega should respect this community in turn when the majority of it makes their stance on certain behavior clear. 

Also it's somewhat telling that the only thing you took from that FGC post was about being nice when I mentioned other stuff like having to pretend our games aren't what they are, that we have to use costumes over official looks cuz EPSN doesn't like boobs and ads, and that Exports itself has been a net negative loss to the FGC as a whole. But you only saw the being nice and inclusive part. 

Edited by RSG3
5 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Vega should respect this community in turn when the majority of it makes their stance on certain behavior clear. 

Respect to this community by catering to the majority? It's just a gaming community and that's always been the problem with this community thinking that the minority should acknowledge the majority. Not everyone benefits from being a commoner. 

I sympathize with him, only because I was viewed as too distinctive to this community at one point.

Anyway, we're at odds with each other, I see. So, we'll agree to disagree. 

40 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

No one benefits from being a dick either. 

An honest person will often be viewed as a dick especially  if their opinions are very controversial. I can be mean though, but that is because of being attacked. That's just how it is. If you are honest about the good and the bad, you will always offend someone. People who get triggered easily are weak in my opinion. I'm not saying I don't get triggered as well, but being overly triggered is a sign of weakness. People need to do a lot of inner work and healing to minimize being triggered. 

Edited by Lord Vega

Humans like to project themselves onto others and they usually don't know they are doing this due to the lack of self awareness. What they hate in others is usually an aspect of themselves that they are not aware of. I do the same thing sometimes, but I always try to be aware of what I am doing. 

I actually used to be much worse than I am now. Much more angry and rude, but I have improved a lot. I don't attack people much anymore or at all. If someone wants to argue, I usually just ignore, especially if that person is Hell bent of just not understanding me.

Edited by Lord Vega

heh, a juicy hot take imo-- being proud to be *insert race here* is silly, imo... because it's not something that took effort; it is not an achievement.  A person is whatever they are racially speaking because their parents happened to be ____ , and those people formed the beast with 2 backs raw one day (or it ended up "raw" because a condom broke)...and 9 months later you show up looking like them.  It makes more sense to say one is proud of a certain advanced degree they got, or they were the valedictorian, or got a big promotion at work, or started a business that became successful, etc.  I get the feeling that this hot take is frowned upon much more in certain racial groups as opposed to others....but they'd never see it....which reminds me again---- it is pointless to argue with people most of the time.  Most are too full of themselves to concede a point or admit another person with an opposing point of view got them to see something in a different light or even changed their mind entirely on the subject.

Actually, I wish people would focus a lot less on race in the first damn place.  The human species seems to be obsessed with it for some reason...this has persisted for at least the past few centuries that we know of.  The whole thing is silly to me, and highlights how ridiculous and laughable (and ultimately pathetic) this species is.

Sports...

Baseball -- the only time this has ever been interesting to me was when the steroid scandals were going on.  The drama and fallout of people being exposed about that shit was delicious.  

51 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

I really wanted to avoid this soooo badly. Unfortunately of that being the case, the majority here admits their own self-importance then, making them no one different than the person(s) they have a problem with on this particular subject. Humans are hypocrites, after all. 

Absolute nonsense. There is nothing wrong with a majority in a community dictating what they would and wouldn t like to see a community. 

You just throw words around man. 

8 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Absolute nonsense. There is nothing wrong with a majority in a community dictating what they would and wouldn t like to see a community. 

You just throw words around man. 

No, it not. I think you're trying to avoid being called out on something you're guilty of as well. That's a part of human nature. You're not above that. Get over yourself.

Edited by Emptyeyes
22 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

No, it not. I think you're trying to avoid being called out on something you're guilty of as well. That's a part of human nature. You're not above that. Get over yourself.

Then call me out bitch. If it's so fucking easy stop pussy footing around and lay accusations at my feet.  You want the majority here to cater to the wierd religious self indulgant ramblings of a bonker bro and majority here dont want to and have asked hin to stop, even the websites fucking owner asked him to stop. You gonna tell the fucking owner he needs to get over himself to? 

Take your own fucking advice dude. Christ. 

Edited by RSG3
15 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Then call me put bitch. If it's so fucking easy stop pussy footing around and lay accusations at my feet. 

That is not the New Fag Way.

You know this.

They are passive-agressive spineless and nutless, and otherwise completely devoid of both flavor and character.

They are the milquetoast.

They aren't even basic Vanilla.

They are the off-brand mass-produced artificially flavored synthetic Vanillan wannabes, churned out like so much whiffed YOLO in a badly played T. Hawk match.

RSG3 has been bitching at me for years now due to his severe insecurity. I lost track of how long he's been mad at me. I finally put his ass on ignore. He should do the same to me for his own mental health. Being triggered so much and so easily means you are very insecure/weak. Mere words are hurting him way too easily. 

Edited by Lord Vega
31 minutes ago, JHDK said:

That is not the New Fag Way.

You know this.

They are passive-agressive spineless and nutless, and otherwise completely devoid of both flavor and character.

They are the milquetoast.

They aren't even basic Vanilla.

They are the off-brand mass-produced artificially flavored synthetic Vanillan wannabes, churned out like so much whiffed YOLO in a badly played T. Hawk match.

The language you use is an example of trying too hard to look smart. You are really of average intelligence, but you think you are above that. 

Edited by Lord Vega
41 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Then call me out bitch. If it's so fucking easy stop pussy footing around and lay accusations at my feet.  You want the majority here to cater to the wierd religious self indulgant ramblings of a bonker bro and majority here dont want to and have asked hin to stop, even the websites fucking owner asked him to stop. You gonna tell the fucking owner he needs to get over himself to? 

Take your own fucking advice dude. Christ. 

Do you mean "call you out"? If so, you're a hypocrite. This is why I tend to avoid many subjects, if I know I'm a walking contradiction as well as the other. It's just common sense. So, I only take issue with those who won't acknowledge that and try to justify their position as better than the other, as if it gives them a pass. That's what you did, so, I called you out on it.  

There's no need to put words in my mouth. I never said that the majority should cater the minority. I was pointing out how stuck up the majority really is, that's the difference. Anyway, I've gotten what I've needed out of you, but it doesn't matter much. You've exceeded my interest, so I don't have much to say anymore. 

Edited by Emptyeyes
28 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

you're a hypocrite.

Yea? How?

I was pointing out how stuck up the majority really is, that's the difference. 

Well you might want to try again because you fucking failed to make of a valid point. You failed to prove that at all and when pointet out your logic doesn't play You just brush past it and ignore it. Still haven't addressed how the owner of the site asking him to stop needs to get over himself as well. You talked in circles and you then made vague assumptions about me with nothing to back them up. 

Anyway, I've gotten what I've needed out of you, but it doesn't matter much. You've exceeded my interest, so I don't much to say anymore. 

Yea that's what every fucking Felicia says when they've failed to substantiate anything of merit or value. They leave while acting superior and snooty as fuck. "You dont interest me anymore." Talk about needing to get over yourself holy shit. It just never fucking fails.

Edited by RSG3

Vaild points don't equal to catering to your personal standards of what valid points are, RSG3. I'm sorry that you won't accept what you don't want to hear, but that's typical from this community. That's no longer my problem, either. 

Humans are naturally hypocrites, but you won't acknowledge something so fundamental. The higher ups should get over themselves as well. You've gotten your answer now. Goodbye. 

Now please stay on topic?

Edited by Emptyeyes
7 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

Vaild points don't equal to catering to your personal standards of what valid points are, RSG3.

But it's not my personal standards. It's the standards of the community. The community of this board asked him to stop. Not me. The community. This isn't about me no matter how fucking hard you try to make it about only me.

I'm sorry that you won't accept what you don't want to hear, but that's typical from this community.

Look dude. You failing to make a valid point even remotely near the target isn't me being unable to hear something. It's you doing an abysmal job  at making a valid point. 

Humans are naturally hypocrites, but you won't acknowledge something so fundamental. The higher ups should get over themselves as well. You've gotten your answer now. Goodbye. 

And there you go again with the assumptions about me instead of talking about the point of the convo itself. 

Now please stay on topic?

This is very clearly a contentious opinion so my posts are on topic and exactly where they belong. 

Also look at you chastising the majority for having standards they would like upheld while turning around and telling me how to post in this thread. 

I'm not the hypocrite bro. You are. 

Edited by RSG3

Typical 35 year old youngster response that has alot to learn and stubborn at that. Clarifying in a wall of text won't do me any good, because it won't meet the standards of you and this community. You will reject it regardless, so that's why I told you we should agree to disagree, which was for your own good. You won't ever get it, or it will take ageing for you to get you there to decide on taking it or leaving it.

Edited by Emptyeyes
Just now, Emptyeyes said:

Typical 35 year old youngster response that has alot to learn and stubborn at that.

Yea again. Get over yourself dude. 

1 minute ago, Emptyeyes said:

You will regret it regardless

Doubtful. 

1 minute ago, Emptyeyes said:

which was for your own good.

Bullshit. Do it man. Do it. I dare you. 

42 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Yea again. Get over yourself dude. 

The one that needs to get over themselves waaaayyyyy more, is you. And no, means no, you know? I don't see the point in engaging in that route with you. You will reject it regardless, so me testing the waters very little with you confirms that. This is why I said earlier that I've gotten what I've needed from you, because talking to you will get me no more. So, the old saying goes is that someone should be allowed to believe whatever they want, so I'm letting you go. You're better off resuming the life you currently have at this point. Take it. 

2 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

I disagree. 

You can be honest, direct, and forthcoming with kindness.  It's that air of pretentiousness that gets you the label

There will always be a hater no matter how you are. Look at Jesus. He was the embodiment of Love/Light/God/Perfection, but people hated him due to his bluntness of Truth to the point where they had him executed. Jesus was kind, but he was sometimes mean, too. He also said things that stated how high and mighty he is because he was making statements that were simply true. It was not out of arrogance, but simply stating facts. Sometimes you have to be the bad guy to do the right thing. 

Just ignore RSG3, Emptyeyes. He's too immature to debate with. He's a waste of time unless you want to play with him. He lets his negative emotions cloud his mind so he can't be very rational when he is debating therefore he is pointless. He will just keep on getting madder and madder until he is insane. 

Edited by Lord Vega
5 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

This is a dumb question.

Are we sure Emptyeyes isn't a btier alt?  

They're using the same style of posting , especially "hypocrite"  recently.

I'm not Lord Vega. You can check with the higher ups in this forum to look at our IP addresses, which will display where we reside. I can guarantee you that it's not the same and rather be real with people on who I am. 

13 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

I'm not Lord Vega. You can check with the higher ups in this forum to look at our IP addresses, which will display where we reside. I can guarantee you that it's not the same and rather be real with people on who I am. 

Did someone at Discord give you a nickname that sounded like mine (BTier) after you posted a pic of yourself over there? I remember you saying that. I wonder why. I wonder if we look alike. 

Edited by Lord Vega
30 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

This is a dumb question.

Are we sure Emptyeyes isn't a btier alt?  

They're using the same style of posting , especially "hypocrite"  recently.

No hard facts against it.

But EE seems genuinely to be on the spectrum.

Whereas Btier lacks even that value.

Yes, color theory jokes.

And with virtual machines, who can say?

20 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

Did someone at Discord give you a nickname that sounded like mine (BTier) after you posted a pic of yourself over there? I remember you saying that. I wonder why. I wonder if we look alike. 

Don't worry, I didn't post a picture yet, but I'm planning to do that in the future and start to make content on my youtube channel that involves the FGC and other things. They just talked about my eyes not being real in reference to my username as a joke. They were making fun of me on discord there and adopted Btier thing. Lantis started the BTier thing with me, because I liked to talking about philosophical subjects.

Multiple users were impersonating me under the same name, so the person in charge of the server banned them all. Someone had to have reported me, though, to be banned. I've only messaged twice to my knowledge in the server and left the server. It's not a loss to me. 

5 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

Don't worry, I didn't post a picture yet, but I'm planning to do that in the future and start to make content on my youtube channel that involves the FGC and other things. They just talked about my eyes not being real in reference to my username as a joke. They were making fun of me on discord there and adopted Btier thing. Lantis started the BTier thing with me, because I liked to talking about philosophical subjects.

Multiple users were impersonating me under the same name, so the person in charge of the server banned them all. Someone had to have reported me, though, to be banned. I've only messaged twice to my knowledge in the server and left the server. It's not a loss to me. 

Ah, I see. We seem to share a similar vibe though. Just because someone acts the same does not always mean they are the same.

Edited by Lord Vega
42 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

Ah, I see. We seem to share a similar vibe though. Just because someone acts the same does not always mean they are the same.

Now you understand, what I went through with pre and post SRK with their tournaments, the forum itself, and the online services with them. I don't think I should even be here anymore, since I've never had a good perception of the community. We're just too different for these kinds of people and shame on you even more if you beat them at their own fighting games. Anyway, have a good night. 

4 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

Now you understand, what I went through with pre and post SRK with their tournaments, the forum itself, and the online services with them. I don't think I should even be here anymore, since I've never had a good perception of the community. We're just too different for these kinds of people and shame on you even more if you beat them at their own fighting games. Anyway, have a good night. 

Good night. Sleep well. 

7 hours ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

My unpopular opinion is that the FGC is pretty fuckin' lame now.  That shit sucks.  Its soft and filled with pussies.  This sadeyes dude and current b-tier are proof.

This is not an unpopular opinion in here.

It is an unpopular opinion only in the opposite-day safe zone of the Modern F[a]GC (soft c).

Rock Hudson wept.

Rock Howard wept.

Edited by JHDK
10 hours ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

My unpopular opinion is that the FGC is pretty fuckin' lame now.  That shit sucks.  Its soft and filled with pussies.  This sadeyes dude and current b-tier are proof.

But you are soft enough to not be able to tolerate my "softness" therefore you are softer than I am? Remember this, being too hard is not good. There must be balance between soft and hard to be superior. 

Edited by Lord Vega

Two opinions:

1. All this back and forth has been pretty boring to read both here and in the lounge thread. 

2. Chocolate is the real vanilla. My dad worked at an ice cream factory for a bit in college and told me that when any of the other flavors got messed up, they'd mix it in with chocolate because you can make chocolate out of anything. Chocolate is good, but is truly bare bones, basic bitch stuff. 

Vanilla>chocolate

Edited by DoctaMario
9 hours ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

My unpopular opinion is that the FGC is pretty fuckin' lame now. 

It's the truth. 

1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

2. Chocolate is the real vanilla. My dad worked at an ice cream factory for a bit in college and told me that when any of the other flavors got messed up, they'd mix it in with chocolate because you can make chocolate out of anything. Chocolate is good, but is truly bare bones, basic bitch stuff. 

Vanilla>chocolate

Hence why I enjoy a good Vanilla over a good Chocolate Ice cream. 

Interesting how that changes over time for some people... as a kid, chocolate was my favorite ice cream.  Really, I only liked the big 2 of chocolate or vanilla...everything else looked gross to me... anyway, now it's reversed; vanilla is my preferred one, at least between those "big 2".... but the true champions in the past few years for me --- "peanut butter passion" and "butter pecan".  Kroger sold the peanut butter passion, but the name of it changed at some point... then I discovered the butter pecan and that became the new top rank shit for me.

also...

Marshmallows <-- this shit is lame, imo... such a "nothing" junk food snack item there.  Where's the taste?  

Cotton Candy <-- this is garbage....it's like you're eating an article of clothing... nah get out of here with that 😆