Stage Select

New Members: Say Hello!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm...I was a lurker around SRK from registering in 2004 to discontinuing the site in 2006. I think looking back on local competition from the sixth generation consoles, was with merit, but I miss the passion I use to have to pass the time. 

Before knowing SRK, the chess club and tournaments in the 1990s and challenging other schools were my primary focus. I felt like a big fish, but always felt unsatisfied with my progress due to the difficulty of finding competition, which I've also lacked direction and support. It was enlightening to come across a grandmaster, which I wanted to experience more of it, but without the funds to travel all over, I discontinued chess and that's how I've found the SRK site back then. 

I have a habit on reflecting on the past. Though I see this community as comfortable. ^_^

Edited by Emptyeyes
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2021 at 5:38 PM, TenOnez said:

Sup all. Long time user / lurker from SRK under the name EvilRyuX and was mostly in the wrestling thread and chats. Liking this site so far.

late as hell, but what's up.  I used to be Starhammer on SRK and I remember you from the Wrestling thread.  I don't watch anymore, but I'm still kinda hanging around here.  Enjoy your stay.

• 4 weeks later...

I finally made the jump.  I'm J-ride from SRK.  Right about the time that SRK went down in flames my son was born so I've just finished my second child play-through.  My speedrun strats were top notch and my dad game is on point.  The baby stage was definitely easier the second time around, but my little dude is a total bro and probably the most laid back baby on earth.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, NovaShock said:

Hello! Nice to meet everyone here. I'm somewhat of a newbie that's trying to improve. Please be gentle if we meet online

On 11/2/2021 at 6:26 AM, P O S T B O Y said:

Hey everyone hope you’re doing well, didn’t see this thread till after posting already 😅

love the website layout and options. hoping to meet some cool people!

Welcome! 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...