Stage Select

The Dating Thread: The FGC is not the place to get laid

I thought of discussing this bc I'm going through a dry streak myself these last few years.

I didn't want to start in the lounge thread because that idiot Zatalcon will post his "advice" and post pics of obese chicks just to troll.

It seems that if you are not white, you have even less chance than an average white guy of getting matches. Couple that with women being unresponsive even if they match and it is just adding more barriers 

I know approaching in real life is thought to be preferred if you don't have any online success.

However I'm not really the go to bar and start hustling so I'm kinda behind the curve compared to most guys. 

During corona peak, I didn't go out at all and was worried about getting it or passing it to my parents that became a shit in for 1.5 years.

Now that COVID has stabilized somewhat, that loneliness has become amplified.

55 minutes ago, Vhozite said:

Online Dating is like 70% guys and unless you’re like top 10% (I’m being generous) it’s a waste of time and DEFINITELY a waste of money if you’re paying. 

I've seen that stat several times and don't doubt it. 

Counterpoint: I met my wife on eHarmony.  Met a few other quality people there too that sadly I wasn't up to snuff after they spent a month with me but I got my chance so I can't blame the algo. 😅

Dating in one's thirties is a bit rough since it's leftovers in every direction, but the women are less like princesses since they know they aren't in their twenties anymore, so the power begins to shift.

But I was thoughtful of the site or app I committed to.  Some of them encourage rejecting people to keep you on their treadmill.  I saw a gameshow once on TKBreezy's YouTube where the speed dating thing encouraged rejecting the other person before they reject you. Awful if you're dating but cringe-amusing if you like watching ppl get burned for the most trivial of shit.

Swipe left or right based only on a picture?  Shit if I looked good enough to win that matchup I wouldn't need an app I'd just go outside and smile more.

I 100% agree with the title. Full stop I used to run in the incel crowds and was just extra ass mad about women and all things that had to do with trying to get them. It took allot to get  me out but I think my general perspective on dating and shit has changed. I think a rule of thumb especially in the FGC is that any woman that goes to these events is probably on the grind like you. It's not that they don't want a  "gamer' bf but that they are taking the game just as seriously as you. I don't think the "don't shit where you eat" meme is always applicable to everyone protentional encounter you have but it's best to not sperg the fuck out and just let women do their thing. I've heard the stories of top players and thots (Chris G) but there's a reason why some girls will flock to those guys. That being said I 100% understand the struggle and I don't want anyone that's reading this to think I'm a simp that thinks men should just get fucked. But with all the crazy sexual misconduct shit that's happened in the FGC over the years it's probably better to just treat the women that attend those events like you would so nobody from around the way. And by that I mean a busta that you can get an easy w off of 😉 

1 hour ago, TWINBLADES said:

But with all the crazy sexual misconduct shit that's happened in the FGC over the years it's probably better to just treat the women that attend those events like you would so nobody from around the way. 

I made the title as such bc I’m sure events are a major cock fest, but this I feel is especially valid. Knowing how a lot of women are treated in online games if I was a woman I’d already be hesitant to go to one of these events but knowing the FGC has a diddling problem on top of that?? 

Personally I think if you’re an FGC bro your chances would be higher probably ANYWHERE else lol. 

It's a bad idea to joining FGC or any hobby to be in a relationship

Dating nowadays is hard with younger women in early 20s, because of unrealistic expectation and high demands. And many are just bandwagoning hobbies and gaming for followers and having a community.

I used date woman 5-10 years younger than me i'm 39, I used to be in a 9 year relationship.

I'm into collecting as hobby more specifically street fighter and mtg, As for me I don't think it's a good idea to specifically find a match in your specific hobby especially in gaming like FGC and MTG.

Because in the collecting scene and gaming most females are posers that they are into the hobby for profit and attention. They aren't aware that they are posers that just ride the trend and fads. Some are into just finding a community or a group as the trend dies they lost interest jump to the recent sensational fad.

They try this game title or this game genre because it's mostly talk about then drop it for something more popularly new. While some were just playing said genre or game because close friends/peers, relative influence or their boyfriend are playing too.

I only meet few female friends that are passionate into gaming and collecting rather than finding them appealing because of being trendy

Edited by Shakunetsu
3 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

It seems that if you are not white, you have even less chance than an average white guy of getting matches.

Disclaimer: I live in America

This is an unfortunate reality but also one of those things that is HIGHLY dependent on your location. 

Im black (light skin) and i grew up and live in a suburban area with a diverse population roughly an hour outside Philly. Lots of white people, lots of Hispanic people, lots of black people closer to/in town, lots of asians near the state college, etc you get it. Lots of gay people too if that’s your thing. You can find basically any flavor of person you’re looking for here, and because the area is so diverse you see every kind of couple imaginable so people are pretty opened minded. Here irl ive never felt held back by my skin tone at all. Black women like you, Spanish women like you, and there are plenty of those white girls that like colored dudes too lol. 

I work in rural south jersey in small a town with literally one stop light and the script is completely flipped. 90% of the people I see there are white, all my coworkers are white, all the couples I see are white. I swear there is like maybe 5 black people in the whole town. There, the dating preference for white people is palpable. The people are nice enough but I would never move out there because the stark lack of diversity is demoralizing for dating and just uncomfortable in general. Some of these people I’m 100% sure I’m the only colored person they talk to with any kind of regularity. 

The one thing that I think is consistent between both areas is online dating. In both places online dating is overwhelmingly white in terms of use base and user base preference. 

Controversial edit:

Spoiler

A lot of dating “preferences” are just thinly veiled white supremacy. Not in a malicious way but in “white beauty standards” are what most people aspire to way.

Edited by Vhozite

Oh yeah there was a time when I held that dumb view that I needed a woman to have the same very male hobbies as I did. 

What a dipshit.  Hobbies is what you do when you're apart.  When I'm grinding rank in FGs my wife is trying to figure out some complicated crochet... thing... in the other room.

Politics religion money family-planning and a similar sense of humor. Align on these not on your Warhammer minis. 

6 hours ago, Pair of Rooks said:

Dating in one's thirties is a bit rough since it's leftovers in every direction

Not picking on you or anyone specifically just more a general comment but it would probably help a lot of people if they stopped with this goofy mind set. 

They are people, not left overs. You didn't pull them out of the fridge at 3am lol. 

Edited by RSG3
5 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Not picking on you or anyone specifically just more a general comment but it would probably help a lot of guys if they stopped with this goofy mind set. 

They are people, not left overs. You didn't pull them out of the fridge at 3am lol. 

I think what he means is that by that point in their lives, a lot of people have already been married, had kids, and gotten divorced. It's tougher to find a girl who hasn't already been married and had kids when you get to be late 30s/early 40s, especially if you aren't in an A market city.

Edited by DoctaMario

I know what he meant, pretty sure anyway, and like I said it wasn't about him specifically anyway. I think that mindset limits a lot of people from happy relationships because they have this idea they need a..."fresh product" I guess is how to put it. Anyone in their 30s to 40s that doesnt have "left over" baggage usually has other baggage. Like my girl asked why I was almost 40 with no kids, never married, it's because I'm a reclusive hermit who doesn't like to go outside. That means in our relationship most of the time if she wants to do stuff out of the house and she wants me to go she has to drag me, and I dont mean to go shopping or some shit. Like go to the movies, eat out, go to clubs/bars kinda shit/musicslal events. Most girls/women (people in general) want to do that shit. My reclusive nature makes it hard to meet people and when I do they think I'm boring (I probably am.) Thats just a personal example thats been a road block of sorts in my life when it comes to relstionships. 

So like everyone has baggage, people aren't left overs, thay mind set holds you back imo. 

Edited by RSG3

First learn what kind of person you are, 

If your someone into that can be a nerd/geek or if your someone who loves to jump into popular trends and doesnt stick but easily got bored if they arent fun or appealing anymore. whether your not or the otherwise you are an okay person

if your joining a specific hobby to find relationship as a priority or a secondary priority, your not really into the hobby. 

Second what kind of relationship you are into and comfortable with.

A hook up is different from someone looking into partnership, if you want to find one night stands you need to be physically fit and witty don't expect to much on women that are into commitment and attachment to be easily captivate especially if you are popular with body counts or someone who goes out with multiple woman. yet you would work with witty women that is also for hook ups because they find your personality attractive.

Finance is a a bad idea to convince someone to have a relationship with you and hooks ups in the hobby, you'll get easily burned out and results to fatigue.

Woman interested on your financial capability are obvious red flag if your nerd or geek. but if your into a hook up that could work.

not all the collect toys or play video games are nerds or a geeks nowadays things change especially in modern gaming and collecting. not everyone thats constantly stream games are nerds and geek other than finding men's attention or for business purposes.

if your a nerd or geek finding a woman that match you, find someone that is also a nerd or geek 

Not someone who into a hobby because they see it as a something interesting because of monetary value and social validation(trends) as the main reason and motivation in the hobby, because one point in your life they will see the things your passionate into being worthless and pointless like your wasting time on non sense a turn off or relationship rift. Because the perspective of you and her/him on contradicts not because of she/him not informed or verse in your hobby but because they see your motivation and reason on enjoying your hobby as a negative and turn off. Common hobby doesn't mean no misunderstanding with relationship regarding the hobby, the better common denominator is finding someone with common motivation not common hobby. 

if you like to physically fit and your a gym bro you can also be someone that is nerd or geek same as your hobby same as someone is into cars, it doesn't necessary needs to be gaming and collecting.

if your trying to convince your partner that claims also to be a nerd or geek but your using monetary opportunity or social validation to make sense with her/him. expect misunderstanding later again it means you have different motivation on how you value your hobbies and the reason you spend money or time in a hobby. BUT That's entirely different case if you share finances and budget together because your living in one roof because living together isn't a personal situation and that affect your living situation.

not every that claims to be passionate into gaming or collecting have the same priorities, motivation and reasons as why you are passionate is. because every one can be passionate but with entirely different motivation like monetary investments, profit or social network.

8 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Snip

I agree that people aren’t “used products” past a certain age, but at the same time I definitely have my deal breakers. Like in 99.9% of cases I wouldn’t date a single mom. Generally speaking I don’t like other peoples kids, I don’t want to deal with the drama that comes with essentially a 3rd parent, and I’m not about the start a relationship where I’m already a 2nd or even 3rd place priority. 

I feel you on being a recluse tho it’s a major hurdle for dating. I like working out, working on my cars,  playing games with the bros, and occasionally just doing not-a-damn-thing-that stuff makes me happy. But I tell people about my days/weekends and they talk like they feel bad for me because I didn’t go to a bar on Friday night.

Last girl I dated was so fucking needy when it came to activities. Literally every day we had to be doing something, visiting family, or going to some event. She would get so irritated when I would take a nap on Saturday afternoon even tho I worked like 50%+ more hours than her on the average week.

Edited by Vhozite
13 hours ago, Pair of Rooks said:

Oh yeah there was a time when I held that dumb view that I needed a woman to have the same very male hobbies as I did. 

What a dipshit.  Hobbies is what you do when you're apart.  When I'm grinding rank in FGs my wife is trying to figure out some complicated crochet... thing... in the other room.

Politics religion money family-planning and a similar sense of humor. Align on these not on your Warhammer minis. 

NO MY WIFE WILL PLAY THE SEXY GIRL IN THE FIGHTING GAME I LIKE HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by TWINBLADES

For me, just sleeping around is a defense mechanism to getting too close to people. 

Dating itself, I'm psychologically ruined from it, because when you go above and beyond for someone, they've never had my back. I just be wrote off as easy prey for men or women, but for men, it's getting me drunk for sex, and then block me on the same dating app we've talked on. After that, they go about their lives and their families they've established. So, it's at least a few grey areas of sexual assualt with different men last year. However, it's a lesson learnt. I just prefer solitude and being single for good this time.

Edited by Emptyeyes_
40 minutes ago, Emptyeyes_ said:

For me, just sleeping around is a defense mechanism to getting too close to people. 

I have a buddy that this applies to. He got cheated on once a long time ago and I think it really wrecked him. Dude will "date" someone for a minute, but it's basically like, they just hang out, fuck, etc for a few weeks and that's about it. His game is absolutely unreal though, like he could get laid in a morgue.  But when things start to get a little too serious, he's out. It's a shame because he's a good guy and has actually dated some pretty great women.

2 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

I have a buddy that this applies to. He got cheated on once a long time ago and I think it really wrecked him. Dude will "date" someone for a minute, but it's basically like, they just hang out, fuck, etc for a few weeks and that's about it. His game is absolutely unreal though, like he could get laid in a morgue.  But when things start to get a little too serious, he's out. It's a shame because he's a good guy and has actually dated some pretty great women.

I wouldn't recommend that sort of game long term by being drunk in it where the person's eyes can no longer see.

I was around alot of convicted rapists and murders from one of the oldest and worst prisons in the country and I was in a fake relationship with one in order to survive up to this point before finding a way to separate from him. That took place when I was on the streets.

I'm just saying to your friend, is to be careful with someone you take lightly walking away from. They'll likely to claim you as your own, especially as property.

Edited by Emptyeyes_
20 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

I think what he means is that by that point in their lives, a lot of people have already been married, had kids, and gotten divorced. It's tougher to find a girl who hasn't already been married and had kids when you get to be late 30s/early 40s, especially if you aren't in an A market city.

nah he's right I get them out of the fridge 🪓🪓🪓

Minor emotional issues are common in 30s dating.  I dated a 33yo who had only one six month relationship and nothing longer.  Fifteen years in the dating pool and that's it? Well her father... etc.

I had a 4 year relationship in my mid twenties that ended so poorly that I didn't date again for a couple of years and then only did hookups for a bit. 

I met a Christian divorcee after  she just wasn't feeling Jesus anymore. (That hookup / friendship helped heal both of us.)  

Knew an attractive friend of a friend who complained about always the bridesmaid never the bride.  She dumped guys so fast for trivial stuff I straight up avoided her.

Some women are crabapples. You know, Bart Simpson's teacher?  They can be redeemed p easily but the cigarettes...

I'd say if 20s dating is about weeding out poor choices from the large pool, 30s dating is about being honest and chill about the personal issues we've all accumulated, and the best advice about it I ever got  was, love isn't about gazing in adoration at each other for eternity, it's about standing beside each other gazing in the same direction.

Spoiler

Also "willing is better than beautiful" 😂

2 hours ago, Pair of Rooks said:

nah he's right I get them out of the fridge 🪓🪓🪓

Minor emotional issues are common in 30s dating.  I dated a 33yo who had only one six month relationship and nothing longer.  Fifteen years in the dating pool and that's it? Well her father... etc.

I had a 4 year relationship in my mid twenties that ended so poorly that I didn't date again for a couple of years and then only did hookups for a bit. 

I met a Christian divorcee after  she just wasn't feeling Jesus anymore. (That hookup / friendship helped heal both of us.)  

Knew an attractive friend of a friend who complained about always the bridesmaid never the bride.  She dumped guys so fast for trivial stuff I straight up avoided her.

Some women are crabapples. You know, Bart Simpson's teacher?  They can be redeemed p easily but the cigarettes...

I'd say if 20s dating is about weeding out poor choices from the large pool, 30s dating is about being honest and chill about the personal issues we've all accumulated, and the best advice about it I ever got  was, love isn't about gazing in adoration at each other for eternity, it's about standing beside each other gazing in the samedirectio

Hide contents

"I like my women like I like my coffee........ground up and in the freezer."  -Pair of Rooks

For a real answer it sounds tired and dumb but honestly just be yourself and have confidence in that without coming across as an asshole.

I met my girlfriend over a dating app. On her profile she mentioned how much she loves TMNT. So as my first message i sent a very long message about how awesome tmnt is and why I thought each iteration of them were amazing in their own ways. We talked online/on the phone for about two weeks and had our first date on Halloween. 

Edited by iStu X

I been using dating apps for the past month or so and it’s depressing how similar and nondescript every profile is. Literally 90% of the profiles are some combination of

Dogs

Food

Hiking

Traveling

Wine/The bar

If I see any more than two of these in one profile I have to fight the instinctive urge to immediately swipe left. My personal feelings on any of those things aside, (with the exception of hiking) stuff like this doesn’t tell me anything about you as a person other than you’re basic as fuck and that I can swipe on 10 more versions if you in the next two minutes.

I’ve always thought apps were a waste of time but one of my female coworkers convinced me to try it. It’s always hilarious trying to talk to her about my experience because you can see in her eyes that she just doesn’t understand the struggle.

On 4/3/2023 at 3:34 AM, Vhozite said:

I’ve always thought apps were a waste of time but one of my female coworkers convinced me to try it. It’s always hilarious trying to talk to her about my experience because you can see in her eyes that she just doesn’t understand the struggle

Yeah I've read dating isn't a cake walk for women either, but their struggles are very very different from ours. 

Stay strong out there bros💪

7 hours ago, Pair of Rooks said:

Yeah I've read dating isn't a cake walk for women either, but their struggles are very very different from ours. 

Stay strong out there bros💪

In a general sense this is true, but within the context of online dating it is 100% easier for women simply due to supply/demand.  

A common metaphor used for this situation is “women are dying of thirst in the ocean, men are dying of thirst in the desert”. The error in this line of thinking is that there is an underlying assumption that any “water” a man finds will automatically be drinkable.

What that metaphor is trying to say is that even though women gets tremendously more matches, the struggle of both men and women is equal bc neither are getting a partner. However, basic logic would tell you that it’s easier to find someone suitable when you have 100 matches vs 10. 

2 hours ago, Vhozite said:

In a general sense this is true, but within the context of online dating it is 100% easier for women simply due to supply/demand.  

A common metaphor used for this situation is “women are dying of thirst in the ocean, men are dying of thirst in the desert”. The error in this line of thinking is that there is an underlying assumption that any “water” a man finds will automatically be drinkable.

What that metaphor is trying to say is that even though women gets tremendously more matches, the struggle of both men and women is equal bc neither are getting a partner. However, basic logic would tell you that it’s easier to find someone suitable when you have 100 matches vs 10. 

Your water metaphor applies a bit more to the women's situation. She's surrounded by an ocean of undrinkable water. Just because water is everywhere doesn't mean any of it is drinkable. 

Edited by RSG3
1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

Your water metaphor applies a bit more to the women's situation. She's surrounded by an ocean of undrinkable water. Just because water is everywhere doesn't mean any of it is drinkable. 

That’s what the meaning of the metaphor is from the women’s POV yes. Women dying of thirst in the ocean is saying that they get lots of matches but none of them are good/drinkable. Men are thirsting in the desert because they do not get matches. Both need fresh water/a suitable partner. 

What I’m saying is that the metaphor does not make sense within the confines to online dating.

Boring and lengthy explanation

Spoiler

The analogy is bad because it implies that it’s not easier to find a suitable partner when you have matches vs when you don’t have them. 

Let’s assume 90% of people are not dating material. Person A has 500 matches, person B has 10. 

A still has 50 people to choose from

while B has 1 person. 

Now let’s assume that of the dating material ppl, 90% of those aren’t worth committing to long term. 

Person A has 5 people worth committing to in their pool, and Person B has nobody because they’re stuck with fraction and you can’t have a fraction of a person. 

I pulled those numbers out of my ass, but look into the disparity of experience between men and women on apps and you’ll see they’re reflective of reality

As everyone likes to repeat, dating is a numbers game. In a word, the metaphor doesn’t account for the fact that you still need a certain baseline number of matches to mathematically end up with a suitable person.  

In fact I would even go as far as to say that by assuming that volume of matches has no value, the metaphor becomes sexist and assumes that women at a baseline better than men or that men themselves don’t have any standards and will settle for anyone.

Edited by Vhozite
On 4/3/2023 at 10:34 AM, Vhozite said:

I been using dating apps for the past month or so and it’s depressing how similar and nondescript every profile is. Literally 90% of the profiles are some combination of

Dogs

Food

Hiking

Traveling

Wine/The bar

If I see any more than two of these in one profile I have to fight the instinctive urge to immediately swipe left. My personal feelings on any of those things aside, (with the exception of hiking) stuff like this doesn’t tell me anything about you as a person other than you’re basic as fuck and that I can swipe on 10 more versions if you in the next two minutes.

I’ve always thought apps were a waste of time but one of my female coworkers convinced me to try it. It’s always hilarious trying to talk to her about my experience because you can see in her eyes that she just doesn’t understand the struggle.

Man that's exactly how it was when I was on the apps. Plus, Nashville has this alleyway with a painting of wings in it, so every chick would have a picture in front of the wings too. But like all those you mentioned were staples of just about every girl's profile and it really made me wonder if all these women were just that basic (probably) or if they just put that stuff in there because that's what they thought guys wanted.

EDIT: oh yeah, and Oxford Comma references. Jesus fuck with the oxford Comma references 😑🔫

Edited by DoctaMario
1 hour ago, hanzohattori12 said:

If you’re black:

1. Have ignorant or ghetto aka thug tendencies.

2. Have a big dick

3. Profit 

P.S.  Having 1 and 2 all but guarantees submission from 95% of black women, from the  sweetest to the most ratchet of them.

You come back after a long ass hiatus just to post more unfounded info drenched in incel energy. 

fuuck

Edited by iStu X
4 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Hahaha fucking what!?!

RSG muthafuckin’ 3, always there whenever I post, like a bloodhound. What’s good, son?

Ya boy has been exposed to - no, “enlightened” by the unholy madness called Black Twitter. 

Lord have mercy, the stuff black women spew from their mouths there is PURE GOLD. 

They tell on themselves left and right, and are SO delusional, had me looking at them how Trevor Belmont was looking at the priest in CV season 1. 

What I stated above is pretty much the key to most black women, sadly. Take a gander over there and see for yourself.

Edited by hanzohattori12
45 minutes ago, hanzohattori12 said:

RSG muthafuckin’ 3, always there whenever I post, like a bloodhound.

How am I a Bloodhound for responding to a thread I've already posted in multiple times before you even ever got here? Explain that one to me bro. Your one of the only dudes I know who cries that people respond to his posts on a public fucking forum that anyone is allowed to use at any time. If I was a bloodhound I'd have chased you beyond GD, a place I never fucking leave. I'm not a bloodhound, you're just an asshole who can't handle being called out for your shitty mental state. 

Ya boy has been exposed to - no, “enlightened” by the unholy madness called Black Twitter. 

"Mah boy" has been brainwashed by internet incel losers who also can't get a relationship or even causal sex and blame everyone but their own behaivor and how they carry themselves. Black twitters a fucking joke dude.

Lord have mercy, the stuff black women spew from their mouths there is PURE GOLD. 

Lord have mercy the shit you spew onto these forums about women is PURE GOLD. 

They tell on themselves left and right, and are SO delusional, had me looking at them how Trevor Belmont was looking at the priest in CV season 1.

This isn't a nice way to talk about yourself Hanzo.

What I stated above is pretty much the key to most black women, sadly. Take a gander over there and see for yourself.

No it's not, you've never even met most black women. Your fucking tool easily brainwashed by other fucking useless tools  who will blame everything but themselves for their lots on life. Women don't like you because they smell the pathetic from across the room and the same for those Black Twitter losers. Same for those Fresh and Fit fuckos who think Palm Beach Florida represents all women. Losers all of them. 

Your tiny dick isn't why you don't get laid Hanzo. It's your shitty perceptions of women. You'll die alone if you never grow beyond such childish views of the opposite sex. 

Edited by RSG3
7 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Your tiny dick isn't why you don't get laid Hanzo. It's your shitty perceptions of women. You'll die alone if you never grow beyond such childish views of the opposite sex. 

I agree with you on the bolded, but it's jokes to act like the BBC stereotype isn't a thing, especially in a time when EVERYONE is watching porn.

Edited by DoctaMario
8 hours ago, hanzohattori12 said:

RSG muthafuckin’ 3, always there whenever I post, like a bloodhound. What’s good, son?

I love all finger pointing while not addressing the actual issue: You and your shitty attitude. You’re honestly pathetic. Even back on $RK several women (all of who were black) flat out told you all the shit you believe in is such a minority it shouldn’t be taken seriously as the internet is a much much small bios than people think it is.

But instead of taking accountability and working on self improvement all you do is fucking bitch and moan. 

Edited by iStu X
48 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I agree with you on the bolded, but it's jokes to act like the BBC stereotype isn't a thing, especially in a time when EVERYONE is watching porn.

It's totally a stereotype but it's also selling black women and women in general super fucking short to act like it's the only thing they actually care about.

He said all you needed was a big dick and hood attitude to get 95% of black women. Fuckin bonkers. Only one you'll get with thayt mentality is a Cardi B and you shouldn't be fucking with girls like her I the first place lol. 

Edited by RSG3
On 4/15/2023 at 11:55 PM, RSG3 said:

It's totally a stereotype but it's also selling black women and women in general super fucking short to act like it's the only thing they actually care about.

He said all you needed was a big dick and hood attitude to get 95% of black women. Fuckin bonkers. Only one you'll get with thayt mentality is a Cardi B and you shouldn't be fucking with girls like her I the first place lol. 

I dated a bunch of black  girls in my teens and 20’s. I’m white as Elmer glue. So. 🤷‍♂️

It’s still all excuses

Edited by iStu X
On 4/15/2023 at 1:12 PM, RSG3 said:

How am I a Bloodhound for responding to a thread I've already posted in multiple times before you even ever got here?

lol I think he's just being facetious af.

But.

When I tried getting a date with black girls my "golly gee you look swell in that skirt" got me nowhere. 

So I'm not saying he's wrong specifically... 😄 

Edited by Pair of Rooks
29 minutes ago, Pair of Rooks said:

lol I think he's just being facetious af.

But.

When I tried getting a date with black girls my "golly gee you look swell in that skirt" got me nowhere. 

So I'm not saying he's wrong specifically... 😄 

There is a chasm the size of the Grand Canyon between being super white (no offense lol)  and having to be “ghetto/a thug”. You can be black (and desire black people) with reducing yourself to the most basic and negative stereotype. 

People want people like them. If your balls deep in the hood then yeah maybe being a hood dude will land you some ratchets. But being black =/= being ghetto. 

Even IF you believe that being a thug = winning with black women, one would do better to understand why that is the case and see what of those behaviors they can mimic in a healthy manner instead of crying on the internet. Easy example, hood dudes are confident, and we all know how women like that. They also don’t whine about women not liking them lol.

Edited by Vhozite

I’m gonna say something really out of pocket…but being gay seems 100 times better when it comes to dating. 

No worries about getting pregnant, WAY less bullshit courting just straight to smashing, not having to initiate every single encounter, etc. I suppose the downsides are that your pool much smaller, but seems like the pool you do have is much easier to work with. Don’t have to worry about apps being all dudes bc that’s who you’re looking for!

Maybe someone who’s actually gay can comment lol. I’m sure the discrimination sucks but I’m already used to dealing with that. 

• 5 months later...