Stage Select

Megashock MSPaint Whispers: Dicks 'R Us

It's back because we haven't suffered enough it's fun!

Da rules:
At the beginning of the game, players will be separated into two groups: Describers and Drawers. I will send a stimulus picture of my choosing to the first describer. He will then have 12 hours to describe the picture in 10 words, no more, no less, and must submit it to me via PM. I will then submit that description to the first drawer, who will have 24 hours to submit a drawing to me, done only in MSPaint or a similar program (Photoshop/Gimp will suffice so long as you use no advanced functions or effects.) I will then send that picture to the next describer, and the game continues until everyone has had a turn, at which point, I will reveal every description and every drawing, and hand out awards.

Describers: You may not use the URL of the image in question as your description or what to google to find it. Be creative and descriptive with your descriptions.

Drawers: You cannot write the description you received in Paint and use that as your drawing.

Everyone: Just have fun. There’s no winning or losing team, this one’s just for shits and giggles. You also won’t know the order of who is drawing and describing, but if you want to say when you’ve had your turn, that’s fine.

Also, you can opt to be either a drawer or describer, or a wildcard. I reserve the right to ask you to change if I get too many drawers or describers, to even out the game so it can run.

Drawers:

1. Chadouken

Describers:

Wildcards:

1. Hecatom

Edited by MP_