Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Avatar Thread

5 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

@Darc_RequiemIf Ngannou pull that underdog win i promise SF6 recreation Capcom style, i know you're fan of him 😁

But to be proper SF rip-off you need to find new name for it 😆

Well, Ngono is Cameroonian surname that that could be a substitute. Ngounou is as well but that seem way too close....but maybe that's just me.

Side note: Dragon's Dogma 2 released a downloadable character creator. I haven't messed with it yet, but I thought you'd like to know.

3 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Well, Ngono is Cameroonian surname that that could be a substitute. Ngounou is as well but that seem way too close....but maybe that's just me.

Considering

Gerald Golby -> Gary Goodridge
Like Bernardo -> Mike Barnardo
Kamo Leopoldo -> Kimo Leopoldo

I'll go with

Frank Ngono -> Francis Ngannou

😄

EDIT: Damn, won money but my human side was rooting for Francis 💰🥲

Fuck that, i'll do Frank Ngono anyway still crazy cinderella story

Edited by CESTUS III
  • 3 weeks later...

@Darc_Requiem

Bit different post

Does'nt make much sense for me to "attack" this guy opinion, his list is correct being HIS list (as indeed he say in the tile)

But surprise me how much i thought people would agree on things SF6 editor needs to go next level, yet i could'nt give any fucks about most of this guy 13 points to "improve" it

Literally of these he said i would ask for just

2. More customization with the Color Dyes

3. More Hairstyles/Body Paint + Having a Fighters hairstyle/Facial Hair

4. Better Move List Customization (but not for the reasons he said)

10. Able to buy a character's (Luke,Jamie) clothing/costume to wear clothing on our Avatars

Other nine points feel so useless to me, while way more important stuff is'nt even mentioned

Make me think beyond SF6 editor being much weaker than it could be due capcom's lazy ass and greed, it being chained so hard with WTM and worse the Hub add lot of audience "needs" that capcom can in future throw at people without even touch what would truly increase editor's quality