Stage Select

Fashion Thread

Post your fashion inspirations or actual fits here! It'll be good to get all of MS more stylish and inspired. And no, I don't mean Kanye Roblox outfits. Unless that's roughly your body type, in which case, send your selfies to Zatalcon so he can laugh at how much of a whale you are.

I seem to be incompetent in posting the images lol, but gothic-edgy-street-wear and androgynous (unisex) clothing are what I typically wear on a basic level. 

I do have side inspirations for both Michael Jackson and DMC/Castlevania apparel if I were to get a little more creative. That's really it for me. 

I'll re-read how to do the image navigation later.

Edited by Emptyeyes_
20 hours ago, Emptyeyes_ said:

I seem to be incompetent in posting the images lol, but gothic-edgy-street-wear and androgynous (unisex) clothing are what I typically wear on a basic level. 

I do have side inspirations for both Michael Jackson and DMC/Castlevania apparel if I were to get a little more creative. That's really it for me. 

I'll re-read how to do the image navigation later.

You could just copy the image address and it'll automatically paste the image into the post. I'm fairly certain that @misterBeeis aware of this and is ok with it. Can you confirm?

DMC apparel can be fun on girls. I'm waiting for my next paycheck to by my girl some Lady outfits.

Just got these three items in the mail today, all from Uniqlo!

Cotton Relaxed Ankle Pants

Smart Ankle Pants (2-Way Stretch Cotton)

Dry Color Ribbed Tank Top

In my infinite wisdom, I forgot to change the size for the off-white pants and they came in L. I am a small guy. Luckily the waist is elasticated and can be worn really high up so they just look like nifty relaxed pants, which was the whole idea to begin with. Can't wait for all the fun combinations I can do with this.

I donated about 90% of my clothes to charity and am building a small capsule wardrobe for sustainability and overall fashion improvement purposes. It's not cheap but it is worth it.

HOLY

SHIT.

I have waited weeks for this to return to stock and I was lucky enough to be in the Uniqlo app the second it did. After weeks of waiting, I've finally gotten this shirt:

usgoods_00_455359.jpg?width=700

I have this in black and it is my absolute favorite. Finally I have it in white for the summer.

13 hours ago, Dayaan said:

Forgot to censor your face there, handsome! Great outfits.

Also, my denim jacket and oversized white tee literally just arrived. Came to post that. I also ordered an avant-garde fluffy jacket which is arriving on the 8th.

Hows the fluffy jacket look??

Depression is a bitch. Really stops you from appreciating the good in front of you. I tried so many different combos with that and the new clothes I bought and it just looked so... embarrassing. I hated what I saw in the mirror and nearly threw everything out. I was already having a bad day and this made it even worse.

One cold shower and 50 pullups later, I'll admit it looks alright. There is hope after all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, misterBee said:

I never liked New Balances.  Even when they were the hot shit to own 10+ years ago.

I get that looks aren't the point since they're runners but still...

They're bigger now than they ever have been. TikTok seems to love them, especially 550s. I love my 580s and they go great with most of my wardrobe, but I'd love to have more. From my experience, there are better running shoes out there, and even though Nike and Adidas are the obvious mainstream alternatives to talk about, they do make better running shoes. Still, my 580s are probably the most comfortable sneaker pair.

Harajuku style is slowly seeping more and more into the US fashion scene and I think it's only a matter of time until people start to go full techwear. I had that phase and won't be returning to it. The New Balance wave is a big part of bringing that Japanese streetwear ideology to the west and I think it's a great starting point for people who want to get into Japanese streetwear and see how it feels to go with something that doesn't have a swoosh or three stripes on the side. Most people already fawn over the 550s because the ALD collab seems to combine well with the ridiculous "old money" microtrend that's going on right now. They go for a lot of cash. I'll never resell my shoes because I've grown up donating them, but I don't see myself getting rid of or replacing these shoes for a long time. Invest in them while they're popular! Stocks are high so you can get a great pair for cheap now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2023 at 8:59 PM, Dayaan said:

Adidas-Yeezy-500-Blush-Product.jpg?fit=f

Copped these Yeezys. Will review when they arrive.

They are comfortable as fuck. Very good purchase. Bought them for half off, better than resale and retail and am so happy.

I also got new skincare:

https://www.cosrx.com/products/the-vitamin-c-23-serum?_pos=1&_psq=vitamin+c&_ss=e&_v=1.0

https://www.cosrx.com/collections/cleansers/products/ac-collection-calming-foam-cleanser

I also got the famous Uniqlo 2-way Utility Bag which is even better than the hype:

https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/products/E459777-000/00?colorDisplayCode=57

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/2/2024 at 9:34 AM, VirginDefiler said:

91NOUly+ZeL._AC_SX679_.jpg

71bGhAijkyL._AC_SX679_.jpg

81iB6-jLj5L._AC_SX679_.jpg

i got this calvin klein black suede coat. its super soft warm comfy n sexy af. 

the coat is so fine, cuz the black suede has a very velvety look to it...that i think the coat is too good for me tbh. feels like something a wall street dude would wear.

blue and black suede never fails.

Wall Street dudes are wearing upscale dress shirts with Patagonia vests. Rock what you own with purpose. Do not fall prey to reputation.

• 2 weeks later...