Stage Select

The Samurai Shodown Thread

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

@DoctaMarioNo problem. I’ll pick her next time we fight.

@Hecatom  Don’t try to dodge Yashamaru‘s WFT. Iroha can double jump over it.

I've had the matchup explained to me, but still I have no idea what to do vs Shiki. I hate that bitch lol

Also with Yoshi, you can combo 236A, 623A or B (and maybe 214S but I'm not sure) from his 5B. I noticed you were going for 421S and it was missing

Edited by DoctaMario
5 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

The game would certainly have benefited from shorter block strings on some attacks.
Is one of the few things that thought was baffling to have in the game.

It makes a bit more sense considering he timer seconds are slower I guess. She and Yoshi are about the only ones like that.

Ggs guys! Wish I could stay longer and play, I'm starting to feel more warmed up.

Out of curiosity, what is everyone setting their input delay at?

1 minute ago, BornWinner said:

That was intense. Your issen burning away at the last second. I had no idea what to do.

I was face palming internally when that overhead came out instead of the Issen lol! Great match though, I think I'm starting to get a read on it. She's tough to pin down though and that's a big part of it.

1 minute ago, DoctaMario said:

Out of curiosity, what is everyone setting their input delay at?

Three for me. Works just fine.

1 minute ago, DoctaMario said:

I was face palming internally when that overhead came out instead of the Issen lol! Great match though, I think I'm starting to get a read on it. She's tough to pin down though and that's a big part of it.

Yeah she’s a squirrelly one, but she’s pretty much unsafe on everything. Getting in can be tough for Shiki if she isn’t already in your head.

12 hours ago, BornWinner said:

Three for me. Works just fine.

Yeah she’s a squirrelly one, but she’s pretty much unsafe on everything. Getting in can be tough for Shiki if she isn’t already in your head.

12 hours ago, Reticently said:

Haven't even moved it off the default yet 😅

12 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Same.
I have not touched anything about the netcode.
I didn't even know we had options to set on it, lol.

Interesting. I had it at 0 and have been putting it on 1 when I search for games but I don't notice much difference. Our connections are generally pretty good so...

So next Saturday we do it again??

2 hours ago, Hecatom said:

I would be interested to play for the Iroha representation, but I know I will get smoked, lol

Legitimately, I'd play even knowing I'd lose, just to get to play more.

No fucking way I'd get my kids to leave me alone long enough to really participate though.

5 hours ago, Hecatom said:

I would be interested to play for the Iroha representation, but I know I will get smoked, lol

3 hours ago, Reticently said:

Legitimately, I'd play even knowing I'd lose, just to get to play more.

No fucking way I'd get my kids to leave me alone long enough to really participate though.

I think you guys might be surprised. There are a lot of people just now picking up the game because of rollback.

3 hours ago, Reticently said:

@DoctaMariolet me know if you have a Steam friendship request pending from me.

I'll take a look tomorrow when I'm back by my PC

15 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I think you guys might be surprised. There are a lot of people just now picking up the game because of rollback.

I'll take a look tomorrow when I'm back by my PC

I just saw that the date is for the 29th of this month, which sucks for me, since I will be in europe.