Stage Select

The SF6 Thread: Guest Characters? In MY Street Fighter?

On 7/1/2024 at 4:04 AM, ToreyBeans said:

So it took me the life of SF5 to get to base Diamond. But on SF6, in a matter of a few days I'm in there. I know the ranking system is a lil different compared to SF5, but hey it feels good to know what I'm doing and have fun, whether I win or lose. I'm excited see how the road to Master goes from here!

I know you were into Tekken before when you asked, but let's fight sometime! Gimme a shout on Discord when you're free

Edit: Should we do another MS lounge night soon?

Edited by JustBooming
On 7/3/2024 at 4:20 PM, Sonero said:

Look we're having a civilized conversation here, there's no need to bring up Alex. Next you'll start talking about how Canadian representation is important so Abigail has to come back. ElliePhil is a homie but let's be level headed here.

Alex is only popular because there's a section of players who like watching Blacked.Com from the point of view of the white husband.

Is what it i is.

Wtf lmao!

more Topanga Championship spoilers

Day 7

Spoiler

Torimeshi 3:2 Sako

Mizuha 2:3 Kobayan

Hikaru 2:3 Shuto

Gachikun 2:3 Hibiki

Sako 0:3 Shuto

Tokido 3:2 Hibiki

Gachikun 3:0 Mizuha

Hikaru 3:1 Kobayan

Mizuha 2:3 Shuto

Tokido 3:2 Torimeshi

Hibiki 3:2 Kobayan

Gachikun 1:3 Hikaru

Day 8

Spoiler

Daigo 1:3 Kakeru

Itazan 3:1 Cosa

Bonchan 2:3 Ryukichi

Yamaguchi 0:3 Fujimura

Itazan 1:3 Ryukichi

Bonchan 0:3 Kakeru

Daigo 3:2 Moke

Itazan 1:3 Fujimura

Yamaguchi 2:3 Cosa

Bonchan 3:0 Fujimura

Daigo 0:3 Ryukichi

Kakeru 3:1 Moke

Day 9

Spoiler

Mago 3:0 John Takeuchi

Kazunoko 1:3 Pugera

Kawano 3:2 Tachikawa

Higuchi 0:3 Fuudo

Tachikawa 2:3 Pugera

Kawano 3:0 Mago

Kazunoko 0:3 Momochi

Fuudo 3:1 John Takeuchi

Mago 3:1 Pugera

Kazunoko 3:1 Higuchi

Fuudo 3:1 Tachikawa

Momochi 3:2 Kawano

Moke, Hibiki and Kawano are set to play out a tie-breaker on Tuesday to decide who will be the 7th player qualifying into Offline finals next weekend

5 minutes ago, elliephil said:

Whatever you pick, I will be there 🫡 

Cool lol, I'm in a weird place, like I don't even know IF mvc4 wil be released, I don't know WHEN mvc collections will be released, should I keep grinding infinite? Will I like mvc2 and drop infinite so what's the point? Should I just play umvc3 and just do combos cuz the netcode I hear is horrible? 

2 minutes ago, Maravilla said:

Cool lol, I'm in a weird place, like I don't even know IF mvc4 wil be released, I don't know WHEN mvc collections will be released, should I keep grinding infinite? Will I like mvc2 and drop infinite so what's the point? Should I just play umvc3 and just do combos cuz the netcode I hear is horrible? 

The main options for each game are as follows:

Mvc2: play on fightcade (arcade version with online), RPCS3 (ps3 emulator with online), NullDc Bear (dreamcast emulation with online.)

Fightcade is the easiest to set up but the best performance in my opinion is on RPCS3 right now. NullDc Bear is good too but requires some extra steps since it uses a VPN for online play.

Mvc3: Parsec (program used to share screens with low latency), in-game online.

Parsec is decent enough, but you do have to find people who are willing to host or connect to you through the program. The online ranked mode in-game is notoriously terrible.

Mvci: play the in-game online. (It's pretty good online.)

I've been on an mvc2 kick again since I want to take a bit of a break from sf6.

19 minutes ago, elliephil said:

The main options for each game are as follows:

Mvc2: play on fightcade (arcade version with online), RPCS3 (ps3 emulator with online), NullDc Bear (dreamcast emulation with online.)

Fightcade is the easiest to set up but the best performance in my opinion is on RPCS3 right now. NullDc Bear is good too but requires some extra steps since it uses a VPN for online play.

Mvc3: Parsec (program used to share screens with low latency), in-game online.

Parsec is decent enough, but you do have to find people who are willing to host or connect to you through the program. The online ranked mode in-game is notoriously terrible.

Mvci: play the in-game online. (It's pretty good online.)

I've been on an mvc2 kick again since I want to take a bit of a break from sf6.

Yea I really hate that all the modding for umvc3 and mvci is on pc, like that kinda makes me say "forget it I'll just practice combos on my console", I was at that point but started playing mvci and while I got the same players online to play against at least the netcode was good. But now with the marvel collections announced it's between mvci and mvc2 when it come out, I have very little time to play so that's why I'm wondering if playing infinite was just a waste of time if infact I do like mvc2 and end up dropping infinite. 

Edited by Maravilla