Stage Select

The Sonic Thread: Before the Shadow takeover begins, we must knuck when we buck. Knuckles series releases April 26.

On 4/15/2024 at 4:45 PM, DangerousJ said:

Ok it is confirmed.

When I heard about this, I thought it might have been a late April Fool's joke. But, nope, this is legit. I'm about it. He I want him to say "Whoa" at least once.

I binged Knuckles a few moments ago aaaaaand I gotta say that I don't feel strongly about the series one way or the other and that's probably the biggest sin it has.  The show gave me a few chuckles especially out of the first 2 eps and then....there's a sharp down turn that the show has a hard time recovering from.  There are some interesting things here and there lore wise for this universe pertaining to G.U.N., Eggman, and a potential set up for Iblis that frankly came out of no where.  But the show is pretty much Wade's quest to be a warrior with misadentures and shenangans feat Knuckles.  Saying he's barely in it is going a bit far but....He's definitely not the focus and he's more of a side character.  Knuckles does get some growth but it's a backseat to the absolute ridiculous shit surrounding Wade and his family issues.  If you go into this expecting a show with the normal family friendly schlock with Knuckles just along for the ride you can get some entertainment out of it but don't expect this to really move anything forward or any hints about any set up for Sonic 3.  To be honest it's really kind of hard for me to even recommend this for a once watch....I'll probably never feel a want to watch this series again.

Knuckles is really the best thing about this and his interactions with the characters and it sucks that he isn't really the focus because when he isn't there...it really suffers.