Stage Select

The Game Music Thread 🎵

Been listening to the Super Mario Bros Movie and Bayo 3 OSTs last week.  Really wish the execs hadn't of stuck their nose in and shoehorned in licensed music for that movie because the DK track they already had made was perfectly fine. I like "Take On Me" as much as the next person but they should have stuck with what they had.  

Didn't know that they had brought Masahiro Aoki in to do music for Bayo 3.  Wasn't until a track came on that I really liked and I looked at the Ipod and realized that he was responsible for it.

Edit:

Also wanted to mention.  Omega Sparx announced a SF6 album coming out in June for those interested.

Kit Walters (vocals on "Stains of Time" and "A Soul Can't Be Cut"), Jillian Aversa,  ToastyMarshmellow (someone who just started showing up on my radar in my twitter feed), Mega Ran, Zaid (Red Rapper) and some other people that I'm not fully familiar with (but are either music producers in some way or have done some music for indie titles are going to be involved.  Pretty interested to hear how this turns out.

Edited by Sonichuman
4 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

I have FFXVI but I don't know when I'll get to it.  If you hear anything else that you think is,  good please post it.

Got another one called

Spoiler

Typhon

but it has a muted boss fight going on in the background as the track plays.
Video with the audio track is in this spoiler tag

Spoiler