Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

the latest disaster to unfold on the net for our amusement... ProJared's situation with his wife; Metokur had a stream with his golden commentary on the situation as usual:

ohooooo this is even more juicy than I thought...this is glorious.  The shit has spilled over to "Blujay"'s twitter as well, since she is one of Holly's friends... I've watched blujay's twitch streams before so I'm familiar with that one, actually:

ohhhh shit this is some juicy stuff here... I'm already digging thru a certain instagram before she inevitably closes that shit down... I'd bet money that will happen very soon...

holy shit it gets better... these comments, man:

" *Hey look! It’s that guy you were fucking! Wasn’t he married?*" :rofl:

Edited by MillionX

Oh there's also a live-stream set up to watch Jared's subscriber count drop.  I'm late to the game on that one; he has already dipped below 1 million now...currently 997k....quite a difference from when this shit-storm began

🤣

Edited by MillionX
20 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I only know ProJared. I've seen a few of his videos here and there.

Side note: What is the rule on Endgame spoilers here?

I don't think anyone made a formal rule on SRK2 about spoilers, but OG SRK spoiler ban ends tomorrow (2 weeks since release)

I guess we could wait till tomorrow or use spoiler tag until then?

3 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

I feel so old bc I don't know any of those folks.

I feel like most people don't.  Million is a walking streamer encyclopedia. 🙃

2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I only know ProJared. I've seen a few of his videos here and there.

Side note: What is the rule on Endgame spoilers here?

No harm has ever been done by having something safely inside a spoiler tag.  Just do that all the time.

Mr. Metokur is going live in a few minutes with more on the ProJared/Holly situation 

Jared is down to 948k and steadily dropping... I've never seen a fall quite like this.  Holly's subcount is dropping too but still not as fast.

according to socialblade, that is nearly 83,000 subs lost JUST today

Metokur time now

wow Metokur is going to clean up on this in terms of the money... there's 27,000+ people watching live

Edited by MillionX
2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

*Vader:* "WHAT THE FUCK!?!?  WHO KEEPS PUTTING THESE EXPLODING GODDAMN BARRELS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING PASSAGE!?!?!?? I COULDA KICKED HIS ASS TWO MINUTES AGO IF NOT FOR THAT SHIT!!!  I SWEAR TO SITH JESUS IF THAT DAMN KID COMES BACK TO BLOW UP THIS DEATH STAR I WILL JAM EVERY ONE OF YOU FUCKERS DOWN INTO THAT GIANT SPACE PUSSY SIDEWAYS!"

Later on, Darth vader realized that he himself had put the jinx on it and made sure he was outside during the big space battle.

let's see if I can "Cliff Notes" this shit...

• Jared [started off with 1.03 million*]went on Twitter to try and get ahead of the guaranteed shitstorm, and publicly announce that he was getting divorced...(after blocking his wife of course)
  • Holly pops up in the twitter feed as the first person responding, saying something like "I'm here for you."... at first this just looks like a friend being there for a friend.
  • Wife goes on social media to put it all out there, saying this was all because of his cheating...with Holly (and others apparently...oh and Holly was married but that ended last year---hmmmm....  🤔)
  • Wife then goes on to say he was also sexting back and forth with tons of fans/groupies....so yes...this dude's dick pics are out there in Internet Land.
  • It's possible of course that some of these groupies he was sending pics may not have been "of age"! 🤣 (cue that Bill Duke scene---"now see....y'know you done fucked up now....y'know that, right?")

Jared is currently on 922k, and the numbers just keep onnnn dropping.  Holly is at 278k and also dropping.  Memology 101 now has a good vid on it too...Quartering has also made a vid on this shit.  It's golden.

Oh it's quite a mess.... spilled over to her friend Bluejay's twitter as well; she also mentioned she was going to stay off twitter for a bit, and the comments following that have been amazing.  I can't get enough of this disaster. (I happened to watch Bluejay on twitch on occasion before; discovered her when she used to stream with another one called "Yuuie", who was the main attraction for me at the time...I'd ravage that 6 ways to Sunday.)

I have so many tabs open right now it's crazy...I had all this stuff to get around to watching on youtube and then this Jared shit just blew up all of a sudden

Edited by MillionX

hahaha now they're playing The Final Countdown as Jared is nearing 899...oh yeah he's on 900k right now.

Days of Our Lives now--- Arianne Zucker is still at it playing Nicole Walker...she's actually still looking hot, imo

HAHAHA everyone was looking forward to the 899k but a big chunk fell off and now he's suddenly at 898k already

Edited by MillionX

LMAO@ the songs being played left and right on the countdown.  They just dropped Strokin and You give love (A bad name) on his ass.  If the divorcee don't get him, the DJ will. 

Also: @MillionX  Damn.  The hits don't stop.  One of the people in the chatroom pointed out how much ProJared looks like Momo the suicide app.  the way things are going, he probably smashed that too.

Awesome.  Looks like the destruction is still going on.  Not so sure I like the music switch.  I love my Trance, but this isn't the right place for it.  Not PURE trance like they're doing that is.   They were playing ALL the hits for this celebrity roast too.  I hope they'll get back to it soon.

EDIT:  they changed the music again.  Looks like it was copyright strikes that killed the other one.  Figures.  If somebody wants to have some fun there's always someone else trying to ruin it.

Edited by Deadly_Raver
1 hour ago, *.:White ShadoW:.* said:

Use Brave my friend...

I'm getting it, but this thing is fighting its ass off to keep brave from working right.  I pretty much cannot even log into YouTube from brave because of some.....................Google shit.  The fuck I wanna go to chrome for?  I might have to get a Windows 10 computer finally.  it might just be that time. 

on a different topic, I know at least a few of you have been paying attention to the KickVic crazy shit.  Well, these mother fuckers are about to tangle with The Beard.

Suck it Bulma. 

well I was going to watch a few episodes of Lucifer, but Dad called.... the guy has been speaking for 1 hour and 55 minutes so far....hahaha 2 or 3 episodes could've been on in this amount of time.

quick ProJared update--he's down to 836k now.

edit---

watching another episode of Lucifer... this new girl that showed up in season 2 is a cute one-- "Ella" 

ah I see---the name is Aimee Garcia
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0305083/

Delicious.  Yeahhhh she'd get ate.

Edited by MillionX

Show hasn't ended yet. Honestly, I don't even care for that channel. I used to watch it a few months back. Then I noticed that dude just posts videos bitching about everything. On the rare chance he posts something "positive" he takes a bunch of shots at something during that video. Shit gets old. At this point, I think he looks for the latest hate train and hops on it for clicks. I seriously never saw him mention Game of Thrones until people started complaining about the quality of Season 8.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
8 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Show hasn't ended yet. Honestly, I don't even care for that channel. I used to watch it a few months back. Then I noticed that dude just posts videos bitching about everything. On the rare chance he posts something "positive" he takes a bunch of shoots at something during that video. Shit gets gold. At this point, I think he looks for the latest hate train and hops on it for clicks. I seriously never him mention Game of Thrones until people started complaining about the quality of Season 8.

I think he is primarily a rant channel.  Don't quote me on that, but I believe his main thing is to call out the bad, not the good.

Speaking of bad and good, I'm finally cleared to go back into the weights.  FUCK!!  How I'm gonna take near eight months to heal and shit?   well, starting from the bottom again and nothing went wrong so thumb's up on that at least.  Let's see how rest and repairs go.