Stage Select

Granblue Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been playing less, because my playing time do not coincide with when the PC playerbase is active in Asia... or better Korea.

Waiting on some new characters, I've got my Narm and Percy on lock.

Problem is my comparison is holding extremely true, game is like all brans, very good for you but if you eat them every day you get bored of them.

On 7/4/2020 at 1:53 AM, ZioSerpe said:

I have been playing less, because my playing time do not coincide with when the PC playerbase is active in Asia... or better Korea.

Waiting on some new characters, I've got my Narm and Percy on lock.

Problem is my comparison is holding extremely true, game is like all brans, very good for you but if you eat them every day you get bored of them.

Game is definitely a console game -- console player base is WAY larger.  It's pretty dead in the US but still really popular in Japan.

On 7/6/2020 at 7:21 AM, misterBee said:

Game is definitely a console game -- console player base is WAY larger.  It's pretty dead in the US but still really popular in Japan.

I still ain't fucking buying a console.

also if you've not been following, this format of tournament has been going for a while and it's so damn dope.

The community has been doing a great job in Asia keeping the game alive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Next in December Yuel gets her Trailer.

From what I know:
- She's a foxgirl

- She's actually from royal lineage

- She fights with dual blades

- She is also a Dancer, you could call her a Bladedancer

- Uses both Ice and Firemagic (primarly fire)

- Bait for the people with a foot fetish (so 90% of the FG playerbase)

- The reason why I'm interested in GBVS again and will get back into the game the next months, probably playing Djeeta. Cause Shoto

On 10/18/2020 at 11:47 PM, Mr.Cipher said:

Next in December Yuel gets her Trailer.

From what I know:
- She's a foxgirl

- She's actually from royal lineage

- She fights with dual blades

- She is also a Dancer, you could call her a Bladedancer

- Uses both Ice and Firemagic (primarly fire)

- Bait for the people with a foot fetish (so 90% of the FG playerbase)

- The reason why I'm interested in GBVS again and will get back into the game the next months, probably playing Djeeta. Cause Shoto

I also heard she's a carpet muncher.

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, ZioSerpe said:

first impression, I'm wait for some more qualified opinions anyway, I still haven't gotten the season pass, so if she turns out to be top tier I might, because the Narmaya struggle is real every time I play.

I know what you mean.
Being a Narmaya player can be suffering.

4 hours ago, ZioSerpe said:

I mean it's not like she's horrible or anything, but sometimes you can just feel how the other character is just better at what you do.

Agree, i love her gameplay style, but sometimes it feels like there is some struggle against some characters, lol

26 minutes ago, ZioSerpe said:

I figured out something that was bothering me about Yuel, she is not wearing her hoe costume. Apparently we got her water element version or some crap?

While i would love the how outfit to become available at some point (Cygames should push for extra outfits, they have the means and material to provide them), i love Yuel's water outfit, i have a thing for sundresses and mini dresses. XD

Man, Yuel reminded me that I realy need a character to play FGs, the game always had something missing to me, even with it being fun.

Man now I'm double happy that Ram is in Strive, no matter how good the game is, I will have someone I want to play.

Saying that, watching matches is still a good way to learn.

Learn, grind, bleed, repeat.

Yeah, i play with Zeta, but very poorly, lol.

I feel that she is like a mix of Chun Li with Chipp, plus some little spice of chars like Talbin/Valkenhain due her mobility, if that makes any sense, lol.

I stay with Narmaya mostly because i really like her char and gameplay design.

I know she has some issues in some areas, but i find her fun to play with, more than with Katalina that feels a little to basic for me (Plus Djeeta covers her spot for me when it comes to shoto waifu, XD)

I'm getting better at Zeta, but is ridiculous how much easier learning Kat was.

Another char I'd like to explore is Vaseraga, I heard he's good now, I don't see it, I played an SS Vas player the other day and after losing the first match I realized he couldn't actually do shit to me if I just played my game.

16 hours ago, ZioSerpe said:

I'm getting better at Zeta, but is ridiculous how much easier learning Kat was.

Another char I'd like to explore is Vaseraga, I heard he's good now, I don't see it, I played an SS Vas player the other day and after losing the first match I realized he couldn't actually do shit to me if I just played my game.

Yeah, her cealing is quite high when compared to Kat, that requires less effort to become proficient with her. 

Now imagine the nightmare that Valkenhein and Tolbin are, lol. 

On another note. 

The game just got updated on my end.

Any idea what this patch fixes? 

19 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Battlepass?

Some bullshit that gives you vanity items for free and skins/colors if you fork the mullah

On a different note, while I shall keep learning Zeta for tier whoring purposes, I am also gonna pick up Zooey And see whick one I enjoy more after a few weeks