Stage Select

The NFL Thread: 2024 Offseason: THE DRAFT IS HERE, ATLANTA STOLE CHAD'S PENIX

2 hours ago, Wellman said:

RIP, damn can't believe that happened but I know for those that work out via running or cycling that accidents no matter how long you have been doing it can happen like that.

Details are still sketchy. It's unclear whether he broke downside the road but all I know is that he got out of his car and got clipped by another vehicle. Reminds me of what happened to Gunpei Yokoi (inventor of the Gameboy).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@GimpyI want us to re-sign Payne and I'm pissed trading for Soft Serve Wentz has basically cost us or D-line but damn that's funny. I'm old enough to remember that both Jack Del Rio and Ron Rivera were linebackers in the league. Coach Rivera seems like a mellow, at least by football coach standards, dude. Coach Del Rio still has the same I don't give fuck mentality he had as a player and I'm here for it. 🤣

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, purbeast said:

As a Washington fan, I couldn't not think about Sean Taylor when he got shot in the leg.   Glad it isn't life threatening and it appears things are going about as smooth as they can be after getting shot twice in your leg/hip.

I told my co-worker the same thing. ST was the first thing that came to mind when he said Brian Robinson was shot in an attempted car jacking. I'm just glad he wasn't killed man. You work hard, you seemingly take the starting job from the incumbent, everything is looking up for you, and some low rent bastards shoot you over your car. WTF man. As long as he makes a full recovery, I'll be happy. 23 years old man. He's got his whole life ahead of him.

• 2 weeks later...

Eagles balled out for 1 quarter then remembered we were supposed to be a bad team. Our offense was out scored by the lions offense. We won but this performance against probably any other team is a 2 possession L.

Also Commanders is the most generic name for a team I’ve ever heard Jesus Christ lol.

Edited by Vhozite