Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Toonami thread: It's the weekend!!

hell yeah, One for All has arrived to the scene, folks... business is damn sure 'bout to pick up!!

hahah Japan dancing on thin ice with that one on Promised Neverland, I see... a black woman character dressed like that, working at this place which is seemingly referred to as a "plantation" 😆  Good thing the usual suspects that kick up a shitstorm in the media most likely don't know this show exists 

*reminds me---when I was a kid, the fat black woman on the Tom & Jerry cartoons always cracked me up, man... I still don't care 1 way or another how they portrayed that character.... the only thing that mattered to me was that shit was funny as hell every damn time....I still laugh when thinking about how she'd beat Tom on the head with a broom while yelling "THOMAS!" 🤣

Edited by MillionX
31 minutes ago, MillionX said:

hell yeah, One for All has arrived to the scene, folks... business is damn sure 'bout to pick up!!

hahah Japan dancing on thin ice with that one on Promised Neverland, I see... a black woman character dressed like that, working at this place which is seemingly referred to as a "plantation" 😆  Good thing the usual suspects that kick up a shitstorm in the media most likely don't know this show exists 

*reminds me---when I was a kid, the fat black woman on the Tom & Jerry cartoons always cracked me up, man... I still don't care 1 way or another how they portrayed that character.... the only thing that mattered to me was that shit was funny as hell every damn time....I still laugh when thinking about how she'd beat Tom on the head with a broom while yelling "THOMAS!" 🤣

.................And that is how it should be.  Japan don't give a fuck................And I like it like that. 

Man, this chick is WAY creepy.  She definitely sets the right vibe for this show.

...........FOUND YOU!..............  😱  She'll fit right in, but she's already blown the secrecy part.  Now they KNOW that she knows, and will act accordingly.  The only way those kids will be safe is if they put glass in her shoes.................or hide her weave.

46 minutes ago, MillionX said:

holy shit...stuff is actually happening in Sword Art?!?!  Cool stuff?!  This is a Twilight Zone moment for me.

*ohhhh there she is again...that dark-haired girl from the Boost Mobile commercialssss woo yes yes 😍

It's picking up.  They're actually starting to put some sword arts into sword art.  who'd a thunk it eh?

Oh shiet................

All might been exposed like booty cheeks in the strip club.  Man, this guy is RIPPING All might apart from the inside out, and only some of it is the body.  This guy finally manged to hit him and make it hurt.

......................And I think All might is gearing up to return the favor.

AW DAYUM!!   Yeah.  He made him pay for ALL that shit.  United States of SMASH!!  One Punch Man, you ain't the only one who knows how to do it.

Whoa. JoJo is starting off rather dark.  Damn brats.  Never answering their parents.  Acting like they're dead to the world. 

.........................And what is this now?  "Shot to the heart.................and hand......................and up the arm..............and through the shoulder....................and into the brain...............................and your pop is not to blame!  You give stands, a bad name!"

Okay.  I ruined the joke pretty much, but fuck it.  You'll get it when you see the show.

DBS:

Man, You would think a guy who's very name is "HIT" would shut the flying fuck up and HIT SOMETHING.  NOPE!!  "Lemme freeze Jiren and spit some verses on ya'll while wasting up ALL the fucking time I had, pretty much guaranteeing that we're all not only gonna get assraped by a big bug-faced freak not named broly, but we'll also have to hear Deadly shit on us too." 

Yes. You do have to hear me shit on you too. 

.......................And now they're gonna try and bring Attack On Titan Season 3 to the main screen?  I hope that they do something crazy with the anime because the Manga is dragging.  Like, I would advise you NOT to check out the manga.  Yeah. THAT much drag.

@MillionX  man, I wasn't feeling ol' bug face until tonight.  Man, poor Hit was just kept teleporting to his own fist in the mouth.  He probably should've just held Jiren in place until the timer ran out.  Well, he screwed the pooch on that one.

*Me:* "Okay everyone.  I know it looks bad, but Jiren's in some dumb ball meditating and stewing in his own arrogance instead of finishing perhaps the most important job of his life. All we gotta do now is stealth the rest of the fighters without him waking up. then we just sit it out and wait until......."

*Goku:* "You think you can just Ignore me!?!?!??  I'LL GET YOU YET JIREN!"

*me:* ".............................Well, so much for that.  It's been real."

Promised Neverland:

Ouch.  Rey snapped and started handing out the big league mint snuff.  They had to know it was coming when he started laughing though. 

...............................And the scary black lady drops more suspense on us.  Curiouser and curiouser, as Alice said.

interesting... I never expected there to be cool shit happening (or anything happening, really) on a Sword Art Online show... holy shit that is apparently a DIVINE weapon?! This broad is one badass muthafucka....her sword is like a golden version of Byakuya's sword in Bleach....sheeeeeeeeeeit that's instant bonus points right there 👍

Edited by MillionX

...and now the memories come back--- Byakuya had one of the best shit-talking speeches ever when he addressed Renji after defeating him: 

"A 1000 blades rise from the ground....with their scattering...infinitely more blades then arise....impossible to know their numbers...impossible to read their path...much less...avoid them.  Nothing to do but watch...as one watches the wind pass...and wait for the blades to pass through you.  One can do nothing but stand there...frozen...and then be swept away from this world. 

Shall I tell you the difference between you and I?  IT'S CLASS.  It's like the story of the monkey...trying to capture the moon.  No matter how he struggles....it's just the moon's reflection on the water he sees....so he only sinks into the water.  Time after time, the monkey sinks.  Your fang could never hope to actually reach me...NEVER.  But be proud...proud of the fact that you were felled by this blade...yet you still retain a human form."

^the shit is so good I saved the audio from it a long time ago.

Jojo's

Oh FUCK! I know it mentioned him going back to the start of the day, but I didn't REALLY see it being like...............THIS!  Man, poor kid is stuck in a time loop......................a very TERRIBLE one.  The kid is gonna watch it happen.................again...................and again..................and.............I don't know how he's gonna get out of it, but it WILL happen.......................Won't it?

EDIT:  Aw COME ON!!!  man, that shit was wrong man.  He had kira dead to rights and had the perfect weapon by which to kill him.................Only to get cock blocked by a stopped watch.  No no no no....................

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Boruto:

Man, these scrubs don't bother reading the instructions, in particular the warnings.

WARNING: Samehada may take over the mind,body, and soul of any scrub ass bitch not worthy of using it.  Please use with caution.........Or not at all.  Really, this thing is way too dangerous.  I don't even know why they made one of these things.  Even Kisame got screwed by this thing and his fucking SHOES are a better shinobi than your sorry ass.  Just take a picture of it and move on.  You ain't HALFWAY ready for this kind of job.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

HxH:

Man, why did they put this on so late?  Illumi trying to pull a cerebral assassin on killua is cool.  Killua beating all the odds in one wish?  Even better.

"We'll do whatever it takes to remove the danger to the hunters."

...................Then you should probably duck.  Right Now.

................Too late.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

You know what it is, and you know what time it is.

Man, this Jiren mutha fuck is getting on my nerves.  This fool gonna seriously sit it out?  I know he's gonna lose and I WILL be rubbing this in his ugly bug face when he does.  At least it gives the rest of the characters some shine time.

Hey yo.  Any of you ever heard of Gemusetto:  Machu Picchu?  I see it being advertised near the end of the toonami block.  Don't know if I'm gonna sit up to watch, but whatever.  DVR yo.  On top of that, MHA is gone and the titans have returned.  meh.  Shoulda pushed up the other ones and put this one in the back.  Either way, Attack on Titan, or as I like to call it....................... GIANTS VS. PATRIOTS GAME 2! 

I watched that gemusetto: machu picchu for about 2 minutes before I tapped.  Fuck that damn show.  It's another one of those,"Adult Swim" cartoons, but not one of the better ones.  Even though I don't like squidbillies, I can at least see why it would get an audience.  Gemusetto?  It's trying to get some fame from sounding anime and being on Toonami.  It ain't gonna work.  Not even halfway.

damn I fell asleep before Jojo's was on... 

That kid from My Hero is the shit man... 🤣 reminds me so much of me when I was a kid....and teenager....hahaha AND now... with every situation involving a possible glimpse up a skirt or just nakedness, access to various private things, the lockerroom and dorms, etc. I was immediately thinking and plotting out all the possible variables like 

NXvaLQj.jpg

"come on in, girls... I have so many things to show you..." --- hahahaha, man that character is the best 😆

Edited by MillionX

Promised Neverland: 

Man, Poor sister Krona.  It's not official, but they're showing monsters, tentacles, and her younger years.

............Who the hell am I kidding?  She's toast.  Damn.  It usually takes a little longer than that, but not this time.  I guess we all knew the black chick was gonna get it, but damn yo.  Fucking monsters got a sense of humor about it. 

Man.  This shit has more twists and turns than a track in wipeout.  It's like each week they turn the happenings of the previous week on its head.  This week was NO exception. 

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Jojos:

.....................That MUST be the weirdest death in anime.  my man got blown up for touching the panties, and he died happier than most men live.  I.........I don't know what to say.

EDIT:  LOL@ the kid laying the trash talk on kira.  He's too young to know about putting the Jinx on it, but that's just what he did.  Can't wait to find out how.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

it was surprising I was able to stay up as late as I did that time...I at least got to see my main deal of DB Super and My Hero (ULTIMATE moves!?!?  Sheeeeit it just keeps getting better) ... I'll have to get caught up on Jojo's later.  This season has been more engaging than last season, especially recent episodes, imo.  I'm also still amazed that cool shit keeps occasionally happening in this iteration of Sword Art...?!?  

It's a bit aggravating to have a friend that would ordinarily still be into watching this stuff but doesn't out of pure laziness....I keep telling him to check out Toonami but he never does.  One element of it all is that he's so far behind on EVERYTHING that he seemingly just gave up on watching any of it....he even bought the My Hero and Jump Force games that came out recently so of course he has no idea who most of these new characters are....hasn't watched a single episode of JoJo's either so he doesn't know those characters.... mannnn he just doesn't know he's missing out on greatness.  It's one of the reasons no conversation with him is ever really that fun or engaging, because he's never up to date on any shows...or even any recent movies since he's too cheap to go to a theater. [probably also an element of laziness there too; he just waits for every movie to hit video, and even then it may take a LONG time for him to get around to something]😆

Edited by MillionX

Well, either next episode or the one after that is it--- the greatest Kamehameha moment of all time will finally be shown on American television.  It was definitely one of the "highlight reel" moments of the series for me.

hmm... bangin' Kefla is technically scoring some 3-way action.

edit---damn I shouldn't really be watching this Attack on Titan episode, considering I missed the previous 2...

yep this is too good; I'm headin' "back in time" to 2 episodes ago...

Edited by MillionX

AoT:

@MillionX  lol@three way.  more like hitting a literal split personality. 

Man, The Cart Titan has arrived.  There aren't many characters who get my instant hatred on sight, but the Cart Titan is one.  I've hated that thing from the second I saw it and every time sense I've wanted to land on the back of its neck and literally tear it apart from the outside in and out again.  I will pop many bottles of joy when it dies................At least I hope it dies.  I won't have any satisfaction until it does.

holy SHIT man that moment 2 episodes ago was so cool when I saw it... when they found Armored Titan [badass design, btw; I like that one] and the commander whatever his name is yelled out that they have to find his allies----then behind him you see one golden lightning bolt...followed by a whole LEGION of the golden light effects...an army of them popped up out of nowhere.  

I'd definitely take the armored titan form if you could pick... the design is awesome, and I'd prefer being as "tanky" as possible with my powers.  Yeah, in any rpg type of thing, unless I go for the pure mage type, my other top choice is whatever build is so much of a tank it's borderline invincible. [sidenote---off the top of my head... "Ventrue" in Bloodlines 2 will fulfill that most likely with "Fortify" being one of their discipline specialties; an upgraded power from Fortify makes their skin to be like stone.]

Edited by MillionX

Hold up, stop the car!!

Did that kid just run up a 30 foot wall.........and hang a left near the top? 

.....................Damn.  Maybe Trump needs to hire the people who built THAT place.  Them little brats just found a new hole in their plan.  A BIG ONE.  Next week's gonna be crazy.

Sword Fuckin ART...

sheeeeeit, no one could resist this temptation this broad is laying out on the table... I certainly couldn't....and damn she was STACKED on the topside....  It looks like he gave in at the end of this episode, hell yeah hit that shit hard and raw for all of us, bruh.  While the main character is off doing whatever this guy just got 2 tickets to Titty Town.

JoJo's time now...this season is way better than the last one...

Edited by MillionX

y'know, the art style behind Jojo's really has some of the finest anime women I've seen in years....they always have some PRIME curves, and serious DSLs, perfectly shaped legs, the whole deal.

*that was pretty funny how the bad guy THOUGHT he had activated his special "Bites the Dust" power in time and was ok....then the look on his face when he found out that was NOT the case and that he was actually dead 😆

another one.....................bites the bus?  Do you know how rare it is to see a car wreck in Japan, much less a fatality?  Saying Kira's luck went straight to hell is.................well, to describe exactly where the REST of him went.  It's pretty cool that his first victim got the last laugh.  Another incredible series of JoJo comes to an end.  To be continued.................in the future I hope.

EDIT:  AW HELL NAW!!!  Did he gank old man speedwagon at the end?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Black Clover---damn the main character gets so much play now on this show...now this cute strawberry blonde girl seems to get all moist just by his presence.... like she might actually need to change panties already 😆

that big-tittied girl is the best though

Aw C'MON MAN!!  We're supposed to TRUST this guy?  What did I say about anime characters with saw blades for teeth?  We KNOW this guy he's gonna betray them and end up on the business end of some magic hands.  Meh.  Well Xurg.  We'll enjoy you while you're here. 

Edited by Deadly_Raver