Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Toonami thread: It's the weekend!!

Well, the weekend is here again.  First Saturday of June 2018 and............................

Goetsu: " This is my pupil, and therefore my mistake.  I'll stay here until the end."

*Zamasu X 2 lets off with the laser machine gun.....*

Goetsu: "...................................FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT!!"

"It...it's......not over..........yet...................Zamasu................"

I swear.  These so-called All-Powerful bad guys are going to have to learn to start torching bodies.  Also, LEARN HOW TO AIM BITCH!!!!  I swear.  Zamasu misses targets so much that Ten Ten screamed,"MASTER!!" when she saw it.  

Now Trunks?  Naw.  He ain't 'bout that wasting energy jazz.  Also,

Spoiler

Damn Goku.  you coulda shot him in the back.  Save your honor for the ring.  Blow that fool's spine out!!!  

y'know... I don't think Trunks ever went beyond whatever that bulky middle form was between Super 1 and 2.... did he?  Even right now his hair is just regular gold/blonde like a normal super saiyan 1.

HOLY SHIT this sword is amazing though... Trunks is wielding a god-killer. 😮 

*edit--haha Zamasu just got sliced from the nuts upward 🤣

folks in DBZ were so open-minded, man... none of them think anything is weird about this peculiar looking fat humanoid creature that looks like sentient bubblegum with a cape, a vest and some genie pants like MC Hammer.  This visual isn't even slightly odd to them.

Edited by MillionX

Oh yeah.  Once the buu saga ends, it'll take this stupid "great saiyaman" shit with it.  FFS.  There's maybe what, five to six people who can fly in the neighborhood?  You don't really need the intelligence of the Batman to track 'em down.  

EDIT:  Although it stains my cold black soul to say it, I'll say it.  Chi Chi looks.............decent in the pink and white.   There.  I said it.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

yeah Chi-Chi is surprisingly underrated on the hotness scale.... haha oh yeah I have rankings for them all...even DBZ ladies.   Sheeeit, yeah she's looking better than ever in these scenes with that new hairstyle... but off the top of my head, the order is normally this:

1. Videl

2. Android 18

3. Bulma

Honorable newcomer mention--> Caulifla (or Kefla for the 2-for-1 deal!)

Hottest anime bitch of all time though... for me "Lust" from Full Metal Alchemist is still the champion.

Others favorites of note-- Dorothy from Big-O, alien girl from FLCL, and Yoruichi from Bleach....and Nanao... goddamn I hate that Nanao isn't real 😞 

Edited by MillionX

.......................Haruko is your Teacher?  

Omae wa Mou FUCKIN' Shindeiru.  

I wonder who else will be making a blast from the past appearance?  

"This really isn't a good place for a girl to come by herself."  

............................Says the guy in the multicolor neon sweater with plaid skirt.   It's like a bizzarro world version of Velma dinkley that only the Japanese could possibly think of.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

whoahhhhhh whoah whoah... I didn't notice until that last shot before they went to commercial just now... is that a girl or not?!  All this time I thought it was just a gay male character, then I notice this... character is wearing a little skirt....WHAT...?

this apparently main character with the headphones and the SUPER small skirt though.... niiiiiiiice.   haha the dude with the glasses can't stop looking at those juicy thighs.

such a shame the animation in this new one isn't nearly as silky smooth as the old FLCL...like it's not even close 😞 

Edited by MillionX

So..........................Her 56 caddy is also a Veritech fighter?  Haruko's Guitar does warp gate functions, and Hitomi...................

Well, Hitomi is well on her way to the title of WORST Tsundere girl in the history of Anime.  

........................And she may or may not have turned into a robot voodoo doll.  

oh, they finally made it to Dio's layer?  ACTUAL progress on this damn show?!?  I may start watching again if that's the case.  Last time I bothered to watch an episode was a few months ago....got tired of it being a "Stand User of the Day" sort of thing, with an awesome main villain who just sits wayyyyyyy in the background, seemingly forgotten by the goddamn writers. 

I hate to play cinema sins here, but........................

When did Iggy find time......................and materials.......................To wrap his gnawed off nub?  *DING!*

"one...........two...................no, THREE Icesicles are comin' this way!!"  Poochie Sonar. *DING!*  

Saved by a kid that you were going to let die = Pooch ex machina?  *DING!*

You know, now that I think about it I really don't hate playing cinema sins.  Not even a little bit.

Edited by Deadly_Raver
On 6/9/2018 at 11:18 PM, MillionX said:

whoahhhhhh whoah whoah... I didn't notice until that last shot before they went to commercial just now... is that a girl or not?!  All this time I thought it was just a gay male character, then I notice this... character is wearing a little skirt....WHAT...?

this apparently main character with the headphones and the SUPER small skirt though.... niiiiiiiice.   haha the dude with the glasses can't stop looking at those juicy thighs.

such a shame the animation in this new one isn't nearly as silky smooth as the old FLCL...like it's not even close 😞 

Yeah.  the guy in the skirt comes out in the first ep talking about being either bi or gay, I already forgot.  Hitomi (headphones and the small skirt) is indeed the main.................I think.  Might be ol' boy as well if they decide to sneak that on us in the next ep.  I could see them doing that to us.  Unless I'm wrong, I heard Haruko calling her Samagee................as in the other girl from the first one?  🤔  Um, did someone have kids?  That's her mom in the store, but looks nothing like the other girl from before.  Also, their dad left them?  I'm already starting to piece this one together, but I won't say what I think just yet.  

I still don't know what role our serious maid with the autonomous auto plays, but I'm hoping for something big.  

haha the mouths on these characters on the new show they keep showing a commercial for.... look like a tiny pair of testicles that jiggle each time they speak.  It gets a cheap laugh out of me every time.

My Hero Academia---haha the main character's superhero costume looks so damn ridiculous... 

*that girl with the spiky hair in a pony tail is hot as HELL.

Edited by MillionX

This commercial just came on. 

15 minutes ago, MillionX said:

haha the mouths on these characters on the new show they keep showing a commercial for.... look like a tiny pair of testicles that jiggle each time they speak.  It gets a cheap laugh out of me every time.

I didn't see that at first.  Now I can't unsee it.

1 hour ago, MillionX said:

heh, it did get a cheap laugh out of me when Goku used the word "dingleberry".

aw yeah, time for new hotness though with My Hero Academia... I'm enjoying that one so far.

introducing one of the funniest things I've seen in a while:  

b12920ced32b4e4ec81158f97885ebb9db29ff0e 

Never seen anybody so happy to grab a big fat weapon of destruction.

Well, now it's time for Hunter X Hunter.  

Ah, so I can finally watch JoJo again if they will FINALLY involve the main villain after all this damn time.  I really hate it when shows do that shit, man.... like in Inuyasha... it just kept meandering like the villains were completely forgotten....(it's one show I eventually just gave up on; the show's very existence is actually irritating to me because of how disappointing it is.)

I'm definitely hooked on My Hero Academia... this and DB Super are the real main-events of the lineup now.

On 6/25/2018 at 6:17 PM, TheInfernoman said:

How is everyone feeling FLCL2? 

So far I've been pretty meh about it and almost feel like they shouldn't have bothered to make a sequel with the kind of effort I'm seeing. I do hope some more of the original cast makes a cameo at some point. My main gripe is the animation, not as fluid or exciting as the original. 

Edited by Pastrami
On 6/24/2018 at 12:43 PM, misterBee said:

You guys gotta get going on Megalo Box.  It'll probably never come to Toonami because it touches on some pretty dark stuff.

Megalo-Box-Episode.jpg

don't be so sure.  Paranoia agent, perfect blue, and Akira all made it onto Toonami so I'm sure this one can get in there.  

On 6/25/2018 at 6:17 PM, TheInfernoman said:

We're close to the end of JoJo...I know it's been a drag here and there but the end will be worth it. How is everyone feeling FLCL2? 

Heh.  I give it the thumb's up.  I'm kinda surprised with the direction it's going.  Not quite as humorous as the previous one, but still full of surprises.  Definitely worth sitting and watching.

surely it must be on purpose... the characters from Pop Team Epic having mouths that look kinda like small nutsacks...

My Hero Academia - Momo is the #1 fine piece of ass on the show... that girl is incredible. 😮

The Hot/Cold power of that 1 dude...that would be quite the interesting power-set to have

Whoahhhh the art on the beginning of this FLCL episode is REALLY nice all of a sudden... looks like animated charcoal penciling..?

Edited by MillionX
4 hours ago, MillionX said:

surely it must be on purpose... the characters from Pop Team Epic having mouths that look kinda like small nutsacks...

My Hero Academia - Momo is the #1 fine piece of ass on the show... that girl is incredible. 😮

The Hot/Cold power of that 1 dude...that would be quite the interesting power-set to have

Whoahhhh the art on the beginning of this FLCL episode is REALLY nice all of a sudden... looks like animated charcoal penciling..?

LOL.  My man has that Icy Hot power. 

balm_product_big.png

Yeah, that ep of FLCL was weird even for FLCL.  I still liked it and it looks like it just set up for a lot of hell to go down next ep, which might be the finale.  Return of Atomsk.  

Edited by Deadly_Raver

man, the world would be so much more interesting/cool if it were like the world of My Hero Academia....hell yeah I'd like to go to a Hero School and perfect whatever my "quirk" ability is.  My top picks for powers has always been the same (assuming we can't just cheat and say "I have the Power Cosmic" or "Magic" or any other "I can do anything" deal)...it's always one of these for me:

• Strong Psychic powers...like Xavier level, of course.
  • Physical Invincibility, perhaps combo with superhuman strength.. at least Spiderman-level or better strength.
  • DC Speedster powers.
  • Elemental-- water control.
  • Perfect animal mimicry like Vixen or Beastboy (especially if I could mimic multiple animals at once; like imagine going with the strength of a silverback gorilla + the speed and agility of a cheetah + the extremely poisonous bite of a black mamba!  That shit is too awesome, man).
  • A "Copycat" power; in a world of other superhuman things...this has obvious potential to be ridiculously OP like AMAZO.

^I'd be be happy with any 1 of these abilities for sure.

Edited by MillionX

haha this beatdown on that dog is goddamn hilarious, man... "that escalated quickly" would be quite an understatement.

heh, this guy has some cool powers.  FINALLY this show got good again, imo.

back on powers---another solid choice for me would be Intangibility...a strong 2nd tier power there.

Also--Elemental: Earth power... basically; you could be like a real "Gaara" with that.

Edited by MillionX