Stage Select

AYO Merc's GoFundMe for his funeral.

1 hour ago, iStu X said:

I have a lot of expenses coming up this month but I donated $20.

Yeah I am waiting for my medical bills to hit but my tax returns deposited yesterday. It was like $1900. So I donated $100. If I knew what my insurance was going to cover. I'd have dropped more. Honestly  I'd be hard pressed to donate at all otherwise. This has really hit me after recent events.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
1 minute ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Yeah I am waiting for my medical bills to hit but my tax returns deposited yesterday. It was like $1900. So I donated $100. If knew what my insurance was going to cover. I'd have dropped more. This has really hit me after recent events.

If I can I’ll definitely donate more. AYO is a homie and one of the founding members of the $RK NWO. I just have valentines days coming up and then I’m going to Knoxville at the end of the month. Not to mention the monthly reoccurring bills. 

Edited by iStu X

If nothing else, he lectured me on taking better care of myself. I've appreciated that, but it was later on in life where ive needed to give myself that merit, even if I was never very enthusiastic toward life. If you see this, then thank you. It hurts to see you go like this on a short life. I'll see if I can donate this month.

Edited by Emptyeyes_
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-me-deal-with-chf-and-funeral-expenses?viewupdates=1&rcid=r01-167656842273-219ec9aaae1f11ed&utm_medium=email&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_email%2B1137-update-supporters-v5b

Todayby Joshua EllisBeneficiary
Update II:

Friends,

It is with profound sadness that I report that Kyle has passed away last night around 8 pm central time, he had been battling in the Hospital the past week and a half.

We've lost a real one.

Feb 14, 1988 - Feb 15th, 2023

I will post the next update as soon as the funeral arrangements are known, and will leave this open for the remainder of the month or so to try to cover as much of the final expenses as possible.

Big thanks to the Wrestling and Warhammer communities for all the support, you've made a significant impact and brought the light into some dark times.

Until next time friends,
-J

• 3 weeks later...