Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread, vol. 2

2 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

@Reticently sent an invite, I’m not sure if it went through though. There were no errors/messages after I sent the lobby invite, but when I tried to add you as a friend before that, it said I couldn’t do that because of your privacy settings

I jacked up my privacy settings just recently because my kids are old enough to start messing around with games.  I'll see if I can fix it quickly

6 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

What does it mean when a character is highlighted red?

Guardbreak.

I was wondering the same until i got guardbroke.

TBH, i didn't even remembered that that was on the game, since i think is the 1st time it happened to me, lol.

BTW, at risk of jinx it, the connection has been good so far.

You can't barely notice is delay, lol

Edit

I wonder if they added the guardbreak recently on an update, cuz, looking at old replays i have on youtube, i don't see happening, lol.

Edited by Hecatom
9 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

I’m assuming those are bands… Bands that I haven’t heard of. I’ll have to look them up. Cheers

More like school of thought (Avant garde) and a genre (Zeuhl)

Is a very eclectic sound, so is not for everyone, lol

I jokingly say that i am probablky the only one that likes Zeuhl on my country, lol

Edited by Hecatom
7 minutes ago, Pair of Rooks said:

ArcRevo Japan/Korea is starting.  Twitch & YouTube, also LordKnight doing a restream with English. 

EDIT :  GG Strive, if that wasn't already obvious. 

I was gonna tune up until you said it was strive  🤣

Will be there another game or will just be strive, because i dont want to even give views to anything related to the game, lol

1 minute ago, Hecatom said:

Will be there another game or will just be strive, because i dont want to even give views to anything related to the game, lol

Just Strive. 

... I wanna snark on your games of choice but it's late and i dont really roll that way anyway.   Enjoy weebhood!   😄 

24 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

Bought a $2300 computer 3-4 months ago, have since spent about $400 on games for it and PS5, and then last week bought a $200 stick, when I already own a Hitbox… So, a lot, lol

You saved up and worked hard for all that stuff.

She gotta fuck off. You could doing lines off of strippers asses for that money. Instead you're at home with the online boys.

Not your fault she ain't got no hobbies.

P.S. stop telling her how much you spend on games. Like damn man, wtf?  You tell her about every time you jack off?

13 minutes ago, Sonero said:

You saved up and worked hard for all that stuff.

She gotta fuck off. You could doing lines off of strippers asses for that money. Instead you're at home with the online boys.

Not your fault she ain't got no hobbies.

P.S. stop telling her how much you spend on games. Like damn man, wtf?  You tell her about every time you jack off?

Lol, it’s all good tbh. I have been spending a stupid amount lately. Not that it’s hurting us or anything, but in the last few months I have spent a lot more than I typically would be okay with.

47 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Hey, do you have/play Rev2 on PS4?

I am a ways-away from playing it (need to get better at stick and have a few games ahead in the queue) but would like an excuse to play it again in several weeks

1 hour ago, Mattatsu said:

Hey, do you have/play Rev2 on PS4?

I am a ways-away from playing it (need to get better at stick and have a few games ahead in the queue) but would like an excuse to play it again in several weeks

Yeah, i have it.

The only fgs i don't have are MVCI and KOFXV (I plan to buy KOFXV later, i am having other expenses due health issues 🥲).

I technically have Strive, since my brother bought it second hand to give it a chance, but after his first play like 4 months ago, he never touched it again, lol.