Stage Select

The NFL Thread: 2024 Offseason: THE DRAFT IS HERE, ATLANTA STOLE CHAD'S PENIX

6 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Can someone explain to me why Richardson has to sell the Panthers but Snyder, who isn't nearly as well respected, is getting put on time out?

Because that fool said to the female staff that wore jeans on casual Fridays to she him how they wiggle to get into their jeans. I don't know if Snyder directly did shit though.

On 10/25/2021 at 4:46 PM, Gimpy said:

Because that fool said to the female staff that wore jeans on casual Fridays to she him how they wiggle to get into their jeans. I don't know if Snyder directly did shit though.

As far as I know, he hasn't. That said, at some point presiding over such nonsense has to have a price. Eveyrone makes mistakes but systemic organizational issues come from the top. I wonder if Snyder has dirt on key people. Gruden can't be the only one with a bunch skeletons contained in those 650,000 WFT emails.  It would explain how an owner that isn't liked by his compatriots is getting a slap on the wrist.

Edited by Darc_Requiem

That Ruggs situation is so fucked up. Honestly, doesn't seem like a bad kid who intended to go out and kill someone.

But unfortunately it happened and I honestly couldn't blame the family of that woman for seeking the maximum punishment, so I can't give him a pass despite me truly believing he's a decent person

Just a fucked up situation for everyone involved, and hopefully a wake up call for ppl who take that risk of gettin behind the wheel under the influence 

Ruggs like many of us, was young and dumb. Unfortunately that cost someone their life. Like, there really is no excuse for this in the NFL. The league provides transportation. Now he's facing a minimum of 2 years and as many as 20. If you don't want the league to know where you are call up @Maxxand get him to drive you. He needs a break from those crazy drunk thots anyway.

8 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Why isn't the media dragging Aaron Rogers like they dragged Kyrie about not getting vaxxed? I'm aware mandates are different in each state but that's still no excuse why media kinda downplaying Rogers 🤔

The coverage I'm seeing is dragging him pretty hard. Not only is he unvaxxed. He lied about it. Team maybe in deep shit over his cowardice. He didn't want to face the criticism. It's a joke. Jake from State Farm needs to raise his rates. 

Edited by Darc_Requiem

OK, so I'm not crazy, Stephen A is on that same, soft touch approach as well, but damn near wanted Kryrie dead even tho he never lied about his lack of immunization. Rogers should be straight up fired or forced to sit out like Kyrie but I doubt much will come of it. Energy is somehow different even tho what Rogers did was worse 

Edited by HD-Man

Man Aaron Rodgers just didn't want that smoke man. That's what it really comes down too. Lamar Jackson, Cole Beasley, and Josh Allen said they were not taking it. They took the criticism that came and kept it moving. Rodgers didn't. That's just weak IMO. If you believe something at least have the balls to stand behind it. He's right that people would have come after him but the talk around the players I mentioned died down. He made it worse by lying about it.

Some more Wilson wanting out of Seattle rumors. Giants are a consideration which is most likely due to the market. Offensive weapons are okay, but our O-line is pretty terrible.  It's likely we'll be getting a new HC and GM next year. Honestly out the options the Broncos make the most sense, but they'd need to get a new OC unless Wilson calls his own plays like Manning with Gase, lol.