Stage Select

The MMA Thread

1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

So Jake Paul was right about Dana paying his fighters like shit? Fighting Paul actually helps these MMA fighters make real money. Didn't have that on my bingo card 😂

Absolutely. Its a well known secret mma fighters get paid horribly. It used to be better in the early 2000s when fighters could make up thr difference in sponsorships. But then ufc took that away with reebok and venum sponsorships. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Yeah, details are coming out bout this Cain shooting. Now I can buy him shooting someone. I can buy anyone one shooting someone if this is true. Going after a child molester that has allegedly violated a family member numerous times. Yeah that'll make anyone snap.

Unfortunately it went down in cali, hes legally fucked

On 3/6/2022 at 8:45 AM, Darc_Requiem said:

Yeah, details are coming out bout this Cain shooting. Now I can buy him shooting someone. I can buy anyone one shooting someone if this is true. Going after a child molester that has allegedly violated a family member numerous times. Yeah that'll make anyone snap.

Yeah I can now see where Cain is coming from and can totally get behind him....but yeah I don't think Cali thinks too highly about vigilante justice

1 hour ago, Lantis said:

Yeah I can now see where Cain is coming from and can totally get behind him....but yeah I don't think Cali thinks too highly about vigilante justice

Yeah Cali will probably give him more time than the child molester. That said on a jury of 12 people, I have a feeling a few of them will look the other way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lawler was showing some slick boxing before he got caught, like damn in his golden era I dont think that fight would have lasted 45 seconds but we are all human at the end of the day.

Strictland getting getting clapped was pretty awesome, nothing against him that was just one sweet left hook by Peireia.

Holloway looking like he will need to give up soon too, that was a hard watch which brings me to the Adesanya fight which imo was boring as hell.

• 3 weeks later...