Stage Select

The SF6 Thread: Guest Characters? In MY Street Fighter?

7 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Hugo should be in SF6. Fun character.

Now that's something i want

Elena with Capoeira confirmed, #1 priority is Sagat/Adon to rep Muai Thai/Thailand

But beside that Hugo would be my first pick, SF6 need a GIANT and Abigail was crap

SFV even hinted at Hugo's return in MC at the end of Poison's story

bf602d8c905314d4c5bbb598ce4de55c71ae1e1a

2 hours ago, Phantom_Miria said:

https://x.com/JuaagAcgy/status/1801626838382334144

Have you guys seen the art challenge Capcom is doing? Some stuff is pretty good.

Cool stuff, specially the Manon one would be cool ingame

I Twitter needed for it?

If i have time would like give it a try, but if Twitter/X is needed or time left is not much i don't even bother lol 😄 

2 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

I like to believe as we speak Capcom engineers are struggling to find solutions to properly recreate it in SF6

"struggling"? After all the horny in just base roster alone? And getting Mai as a season 2 character? 

If they are struggling with anything it's deciding how much bigger her ass and tits should be in this game compared to V

Edited by -PVL93-
1 hour ago, -PVL93- said:

"struggling"? After all the horny in just base roster alone? And getting Mai as a season 2 character? 

If they are struggling with anything it's deciding how much bigger her ass and tits should be in this game compared to V

Lol i forgot already about Mai, the OG of all bouncing tits 😮

By the time Laura join devs will already have Dead or Alive level of craftsmanship lol

Numpad notation is superior because language barrier isn't an obstacle for it unlike the traditional street fighter one 

Problem is that certain games like mortal Kombat already use numbers to indicate attack buttons meaning you can't use Numpad for directions too, or else it'd be confusing as shit