Stage Select

The Samurai Shodown Thread

5 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Gah, Cham's ex fireball has the highest priority in the game and it still can't touch Amakusa's moon of flaming death thing, lol

That's move is about the only thing I have that works against that boomerang thing lol!

Was gonna say, Cham's WFT would probably work well as an anti air if you're gonna throw it out there raw.

2 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

I don't remember shit about Charlotte 🤣

Mash A and win. That's all you need to know 😂

1 minute ago, DoctaMario said:

Sounds like a plan. GGs boys, I think the lobbies we have are some of the most enjoyment I get out of this game

Yeah, I really like these lobbies we do. I have lots of fun everytime. We say a lot but we should actually do this more often

i do need to lab a bit more though and I should probably try out another character for once lol

Edited by Mattatsu
8 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

Yeah, I really like these lobbies we do. I have lots of fun everytime. We say a lot but we should actually do this more often

i do need to lab a bit more though and I should probably try out another character for once lol

Agreed. I actually found that there's an Ethernet port right behind our living room TV I didn't know about so I'm gonna leave my PS4 there and I'll be ready anytime you guys want to, ahem, CROSS SWORDS

8 hours ago, Hecatom said:

The fact that I don't play this game more often is a crime, specially when I have best girl Iroha on it.

BTW, I see that the collection is at 9.99 on the store.

I already have it on the Epic store, but I think I will double dip on it.

Man I wish the Neo Geo Collection would go on sale in the eShop. Think I might pull the trigger on it given that price though; it has rollback too.If you guys want to play some of the other games, might be a good time to snap up the neo Geo collection if it's that cheap, or at least the Code Mystics version of 5 Special.

Edited by DoctaMario
1 hour ago, Mattatsu said:

Good. Gives me time on Friday to work on not sucking 🤣

Speaking of not sucking, after our session I remembered that I can cancel my backdash with any air special move like I do with my 6K with Iroha 👀

Is funny how Iroha is both a really easy character to learn, but has those out of the box way of playing with her special moves, lol

5 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Speaking of not sucking, after our session I remembered that I can cancel my backdash with any air special move like I do with my 6K with Iroha 👀

Is funny how Iroha is both a really easy character to learn, but has those out of the box way of playing with her special moves, lol

She is a different kind of character. I may have to mess with her a bit to get a better idea of what she's capable of. You really had me for a loop with some of those pinwheel moves and that one combo you did that ended in the spinning top move. That combo was ridiculously damaging.

1 minute ago, DoctaMario said:

She is a different kind of character. I may have to mess with her a bit to get a better idea of what she's capable of. You really had me for a loop with some of those pinwheel moves and that one combo you did that ended in the spinning top move. That combo was ridiculously damaging.

What is funny is that I was remembering them as the matches were going.

And after that I remember her jump in bnb when landing an air H attack, that is going into M, then the 214H, I kept missing because I was trying to use 2H

She also can use her 66 dash to "jump" over grounded projectiles.

Too bad that Amakusa doesn't have those kind of projectiles, lol.

Edited by Hecatom
16 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

What is funny is that I was remembering them as the matches were going.

And after that I remember her jump in bnb when landing an air H attack, that is going into M, then the 214H, I kept missing because I was trying to use 2H

She also can use her 66 dash to "jump" over grounded projectiles.

Too bad that Amakusa doesn't have those kind of projectiles, lol.

Amak's fireballs eat up a lot of space thankfully. His fireball game is probably better than it's ever been in this game, although I would trade it in a heartbeat to have his teleport be able to phase through everything like it can in SS4 & 5Sp.

Edited by DoctaMario