Stage Select

The Samurai Shodown Thread

31 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

Sorry guys, the last several days/weeks have been nuts for me.

on the plus side, I finally bought Sanwa parts to go into my Hori stick. They should be in today, and I’m really excited to swap them and play with a proper stick and snappy buttons again.

I should be more available from tomorrow evening onwards

I have a HRAP3Sa and the Sanwa parts make a huge difference. You're gonna love it.

Hecatom and I had some great matches last night, lot of close and real tense rounds in there.

1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

I have a HRAP3Sa and the Sanwa parts make a huge difference. You're gonna love it.

Yeah, I had put Sanwas in my old Drone that I had before selling it to fund my Hitbox, and am not a huge fan of the Hayabusa parts in my new Fighting Edge - the stick often bounces past neutral hitting the opposite direction, and the buttons are mushy. Can’t wait to hear the Sanwa “clack” again. My Hitbox has them, but I’m playing everything with my stick these days (except for NRS games anyway)

Edited by Mattatsu
8 hours ago, Mattatsu said:

Yeah, I had put Sanwas in my old Drone that I had before selling it to fund my Hitbox, and am not a huge fan of the Hayabusa parts in my new Fighting Edge - the stick often bounces past neutral hitting the opposite direction, and the buttons are mushy. Can’t wait to hear the Sanwa “clack” again. My Hitbox has them, but I’m playing everything with my stick these days (except for NRS games anyway)

My wife ended up getting me a Quanba Dragon that is easily the best stick I've ever played on but it doesn't have the Sanwa click lol! My only complaint about it, but it's an awesome stick and I wish I could mod it into a hitbox because I'd love to use it more.

1 hour ago, Hecatom said:

Oh man, I'm gonna have to go over these later lol! Thanks for recording them!