Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

Bron's feud with Ziggler and Ciampa is quite good, WALTER still good. Bivens is making me like Diamond Mine. Nowhere near the black and gold brand but still way better than RAW atleast, 2.0 atleast has competent booking, even its predictable or sometimes corny 

5 minutes ago, Maxx said:

2.0 is fun if you give it a chance. Its absolutely not super indy black n gold but its absolutely fun. 

This whole episode has been quite solid honestly, I like it, can't lie. 

Carmelo and Dunne have excellent chemistry, this is the 2nd match I've seen of em together, they're killing it as usual

39 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Bron's feud with Ziggler and Ciampa is quite good, WALTER still good. Bivens is making me like Diamond Mine. Nowhere near the black and gold brand but still way better than RAW atleast, 2.0 atleast has competent booking, even its predictable or sometimes corny 

Figures the best product is the one that isn't aired here. 😭

On 2/28/2022 at 10:27 PM, Lantis said:

Probably just means one champion for both brands and pulling that double duty

Not sure I want Austin to come back at all really. Guy is literally older than Taker and with nearly 20 years of ring rust to boot. Don't want

Sting came back at 62 with arguably an even worse injury at a way worse age to get it, Stone Cold probably good for one more match especially a match where it'll be mostly basic stuff.  

5 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Word is the announcement for tonight on Dynamite is that Tony secured a deal with HBO Max. Also rumor that he's purchased another company's tape library in conjunction with the deal 

Tony needs to be running the Jaguars. His venture seems to be doing well. He's dad running Jacksonville....not so much.

Just now, Darc_Requiem said:

Tony needs to be running the Jaguars. His venture seems to be doing well. He's dad running Jacksonville....not so much.

Tony runs the Jaguars too and it's a complete disaster whenever his name comes up.  Same with Fulham.  He gets a pass with AEW because their fans are infinitely more forgiving when he fucks up, like what happened with Matt falling on concrete or the mess that happened with Swole.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29072692/yannick-ngakoue-lashes-jaguars-exec-tony-khan-twitter

54 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Nia Jax with the hot takes LOL

backstage musta thought her bullshit was another “Eugene” situation where she was only pretending to be mentally retarded only to then immediately hit the eject button on her when they realized it wasn’t