Stage Select

The SF6 Thread: Akuma Incoming!

Is juri considered a hard character to learn/play? I feel like she's complicated to learn because she has a lot of options and routes to play her. She can choose to go for damage,oki, or stock up. She's pretty strong but definitely not jp,ken,guile,luke strong, but shes has to be top 3 more fun characters for sure. 

You know, I wasn't really too excited about Tekken 8. Even though I thought Tekken 7 was one hell of a game, I never really got into it like that.

After giving the beta a try, I can say that I'm looking forward to it now.

I played Jun a lot in Tekken 2, so it was nice to use her again. I tend to gravitate to Xiaoyu. 

My Tekken 8 ID was "MyJunIsFree" 😄

14 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

I literally just built a computer like two weeks ago. Cooler Master WTF man.

Edit: Damn, now JWong is getting 3rd Strike parried on the phone. Leave JWong alone.

Edited by Darc_Requiem

Just saw the news about Floe, that's really unfortunate. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy who always distanced himself from the puerile drama that often happened in the scene.

But at the risk of sounding tactless, it also emphasizes how important it is to have a healthy lifestyle even while participating in a hobby and community that doesn't often align with it.

On 10/23/2023 at 4:08 PM, AriesWarlock said:

Ive just found out today about this. I'm very sorry to see Floe go like this. The last time I've played him was almost 20 years ago. Him and the others were great practice to learn from to evolve to deeper heights at the time. Him, Alex Valle, SaBre, Dark Tien, Real Decoy, Maxstah, and many others. RIP to this one.

Update 10/30/2023 12:04 p.m. ET: A spokesperson for Microsoft confirmed the ban will soon go into effect and said it’s for “performance, security, and safety.” “Microsoft and other licensed Xbox hardware partners’ accessories are designed and manufactured with quality standards for performance, security, and safety,” they wrote in a statement. “Unauthorized accessories can compromise the gaming experience on Xbox consoles (Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S.) Players may receive a pop-up warning that their accessory is unauthorized. Eventually, the unauthorized accessory will be blocked from use to preserve the console gaming experience.”

Edited by AriesWarlock