Stage Select

The SF6 Thread: Akuma Incoming!

Yep AKI is fun. Tier lists have her as the worst character in the game but god damn she’s fun. Almost Diamond and she’s finally starting to feel one with me. Like I don’t have to think when doing her flowchart. I like that muscle memory is kicking in. The hardest shit to do with her is capitalizing off stray poison hits into DR. Watching dudes like Broski just precog all their setups is fucking crazy. The amount of awareness you need to hit that shit is wild. Also her gothic outfit is quite nice. 

8 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Hmmm, I'm curious when Ed will drop. Based on Rashid and A.K.I.'s release dates, he'd be dropping around now. Rashid dropped on 7/24 and A.K.I. on 9/27.

I wonder if we'll see any Ed at the Game Awards next week. Because with the whole "winter 2024" release window I'm still expecting January for his official release

On 11/27/2023 at 5:59 PM, Darc_Requiem said:

Hmmm, I'm curious when Ed will drop. Based on Rashid and A.K.I.'s release dates, he'd be dropping around now. Rashid dropped on 7/24 and A.K.I. on 9/27.

Would like a december release, but sadly they marked him as 2024... let's just hope it's very early January 

But sadly i feel will be late jan/early feb 

Got also impression december getting outfit 3 has been a bit to ease the void period

45 minutes ago, HeavensCloud said:

How much do you guys think the Outfit 3 costumes are going to cost and do you think we'll be able to buy them separately?  I only want to get Jamie's and don't want to be forced to buy a bundle.  

Honestly, no clue. After that TMNT fiasco, I have no idea what to expect. Before that I was thinking $3-4, $5 at the most. Now.....

On 11/30/2023 at 5:17 AM, Darc_Requiem said:

Honestly, no clue. After that TMNT fiasco, I have no idea what to expect. Before that I was thinking $3-4, $5 at the most. Now.....

I think they are thinking much on which characters should be make it 

Either put some good amount of SF3 (No Sean) and bunch of new character waifus

Or straight up Capcom crossover characters. I had a been thinking is the first batch doesn't lived to the HYPE expectation. I did posting about that before the roster leak.

This is why weren't getting any Darkstalkers Costume or whatsoever inter-company crossover costume like in SF5.

The SF3 characters is the better route along with already SF existing characters

The new characters reception is not bad but it isn't lasting and only waifu are getting that much attention

Edited by Shakunetsu
8 hours ago, Jocelot said:

I feel like Capcom would rake in a bunch more $$ by selling stuff like this in the in game shop. If I learned anything by shilling out to Riot is that people love to customize shit and having a lot of things like New challengers screens available  to purchase or unlock would be a good idea. 

I think we’re in the ultimate moneys paw reality with this game. We wanted a feature rich fighting game that had the power to steer the ship and correct SFV’s wrongs. We got that. And in turn our curse is that the suites at Capcom will wallet rape us on literally everything that wasn’t base game. It’s actually wild how the pricing on this game works. I whaled out so hard for SFV. The only thing I never bought were the Breast Cancer skins and that was because during that time I wasn’t playing V. I’ve only opened up my wallet once since the game dropped. Feels fucking bad man. Can’t even shill anymore. 😞

Capcom's higher DLC prices has cost them a lot of money with me. I'm curious if it has had similar effect with others. I owned every costume on SFV on PC and PS4. I haven't even bought one on SF6 as of yet. I was actually hyped for them, then I went to the shop, saw the prices, saw no bundle option, and noped out. I don't know man...these prices. I was basically a DLC whale for SFIV and SFV. SF6....not really.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
3 hours ago, HeavensCloud said:

Ohhh Capcom. So I guess the costumes aren't too expensive at $6 a pop. However, you have to use in game currency aka Fighter Coins to buy them. The costumes cost 300 FC but you can only buy FC in bundles of 250. Kind of scummy lol.

In theory you can go with a multiple like 1500

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

So basically the whole set is $100 (5400 FC)...

dnw.gif

This make even easier to me live with the fact i don't really need them all tbh

Ryu and Luke sure, maybe 2-3 more, but that's about it

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

basically the whole set is $100 (5400 FC

Closer to 130$ if the DLC character costumes aren't retroactively added to the season pass (which by the way is another scummy tactic used by FG developers now - the season passes are ONLY characters now, you don't get anything else of value) 

This is a far cry from SFIV costume packs where you could even purchase themed bundles for very specific characters (eg shadaloo pack, femme fatale pack, world warrior pack)