Stage Select

The SF6 Thread: Mena Won Evo Japan!

14 minutes ago, -PVL93- said:

Mika fans are about to burn Capcom HQ because they'll hide her ass like they did Cammy 

If they hide her ass like they did with Cammy then her ass is gonna look better than ever on her nostalgia costume, so no worry there.

If they vaguely mess up Elena's OG costume though, I'm going to burn Capcom HQ to the ground.

5 hours ago, Dragonfave723 said:

So the Season 2 roster may have leaked via Reddit by a leaker named shinvergeben back on March 9th. It wasn't until a week later where he/she provided further details on these characters. Take this with a grain of salt, of course:

820nsZg.jpeg

Happy there might be 6 characters but hoping this leak isn't true because no Cody or Karin 😭

We literally have Cammy's outfit with a whole lot of asscheek showing. This company is in no way shying away from serving cake. Them any type of covered doesn't mean that they either won't look good or that they won't find a way to sneak in fanservice.

W/e they do with outfit 1 is irrelevant because they know hot to milk people for money. Everybody releasing with an eSports safe outfit because those are Capcom's goals.

also Juri's most popular outfit being a giant onesy is really throwing a big side eye about how much fan service matters in outfits.

16 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

Times have changed, we live in a progressive era, and since that means more waifus I'm all in favour of it.

I'd rather they bring someone back who we haven't seen in a while like Viper over selling Sakura as DLC again or locking Karin behind money. At least there's Elena I guess 

1 hour ago, Phantom_Miria said:

I think he was the guy who also posted this stuff before SF6 came out, and it seems he got it right back then.

[snip]

Also, Manon and grapplers fucking suck in SF6. Mika fans are about to join the bottom tier club if Capcom doesn't change philosophy.

All that, and I'm most interested in the new character. 

No shade to Daemos etc.,  but I feel I already know what most of those characters are about.   Vega's one-hit pokes in a game with Drive Impact, fun.  

Well, ok, if they tie Elena's healing to a renewal resource again it'll be fun to watch the internet melt down.  😄 

I have a hard time believing that Mika is going to be bad in this game. Her SF5 moveset + Drive Rushing some of those normals would mean she would take you to blender town even faster.

They would have to make a lot of normals not special cancelable or hilariously bad.

9 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Why are LI Joe and RobTV acting like tryhards?

This is corny as all fuck. People who have dropped out from playing talking shit to people who can wash them?  Eh....

They're obviously playing a character and hamming it up 

Shit is fun 

2 hours ago, Phantom_Miria said:

I think he was the guy who also posted this stuff before SF6 came out, and it seems he got it right back then.

DasVergeben was the person who leaked the SF6 stuff, but he hasn't posted on Reddit for two years, it seems. ShinVergeben (this 'leaker') could be someone playing on a reliable leaker's name, or might be that DasVergeben lost access to his account. He's only posted the SF6 stuff, and some complaint to Discord, so fuck knows!

2 hours ago, -PVL93- said:

Mika fans are about to burn Capcom HQ because they'll hide her ass like they did Cammy 

Eh it's same shit they did with cammy and best route possible

They pretend to please american bullshit, then still give girls classic stuff as nostalgia free alt you unlock ingame

2 minutes ago, -PVL93- said:

Dude if Aki gets buffs in s2

It's actually over 

But all the pros said she's bottom tier. All the youtube analysts said it. The Japanese tier lists confirm that.

A.K.I. is the worst character in the game, she needs mad buffs, her crouching kicks needs to be +2 on block, her damage needs to be way higher, she needs stronger anti-airs, and make poison do five times as much damage over time because everyone says that poison does no damage so let's make it do damage, so then we can all be hype watching someone get clipped by a fireball and have their health melt without me even having to do anything.

Do that and then, maybe, A.K.I. is mid-tier.

Trust me, I'm an A.K.I. expert and you can trust low tier heroes.

5 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Leshar is a whole ass villain.

People slept on chun like they slept on Juri.

S2 Tier S will be Chun, Juri, Deejay, Akuma 

I would like to express my condolences to Luke, JP, Ken and possibly Guile mains out there 

Its crazy to me still how good Cammy is but how other characters are just...way fucking better.

Really hope that they work on the balancing properly because overall the power level being this high is great but it just needs tweeks, not wholesale slapping around.

9 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Its crazy to me still how good Cammy is but how other characters are just...way fucking better.

Cammy is perfectly balanced to me and I don't think she really needs big changes either way.  There's clearly a group of characters that are slightly stronger but she can hold her own against most of the cast and doesn't have too many lopsided matchups.

Just now, -PVL93- said:

Du Guile 

Leshar Chun 

Punk Cammy 

Mena Blanka (though he's just gonna use Luke for the remaining matches) 

And there were people who really wanted the World Warriors retired.

Damn,

Fucking losers get to hold that. Street Fighter 2: Best Edition. 😤

I mean, parries aren't doing anything shittier than what they would do in 3S. Actually, they are way tamer here because you get less damage and you don't have people jumping in for free.

So everybody complaining about perfect parry should go to 3S and realize that game is trash adn so are parries. Then be thankful that the ones in SF6 are not as good.

I agree on nerfing the system a bit. Feels like I didn't see that many drive rushes in neutral though. They should probably do something about dissuading that but other than that,meh.