Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

I managed to get the last piece of the Gloria cosplay costume for Laura. I don't know which particular person or team did the detail work on this thing, but I want them to be in charge of all of the costumes for now on; This thing looks amazing.

I also lost enough matches that I ranked down twice, so I guess it's back to the Rookie cellars for me. Lastly, my local gaming group finally is going to test the waters and host a night of SFV again ahead of EVO, so I've got an actual tournament I can compete in tomorrow!

Edited by The_Weasel
42 minutes ago, Bea_Iank said:

For the weight they listed for Falke, her in game model is much too curvy.

I would be all for more androgynous, flat chested Falke.

Not that I am not already in love with her, but this would make me completely crazy for her.

All of the season 3 weights have been sketchy. Blanka should be more than 216 and Cody is only 176. Capcom has gone back to the nonsense Japanese weights

1 minute ago, Darc_Requiem said:

All of the season 3 weights have been sketchy. Blanka should be more than 216 and Cody is only 176. Capcom has gone back to the nonsense Japanese weights

Yeah, they went all non-sense with it.

I am all for scrawny Falke without boobs. Not having to wear a bra is wonderful. I know from experience.
Right now it looks like she is so insecure and lies about her weigh, poor girl. I want to cuddle and protect her.

They also gave fairly large... tracts of land, which is very sad.
And thick legs and a lovely butt too. Girl needs to stop lying about her weight.

We would all love her and protect her even if she said the truth about her weight.

I wouldn't mind finding my head between her thighs.

Also, I may have had too much to drink. That third shot of rum was a mistake and my inhibitions are a thing from the past.

Falke is great. If I had more time to put into Sf5 chars she would get it. As is I have a hard enough time keeping up with Laura and anime. 

Speaking of Laura, the Gloria costume rocks. Have 3-4 colors I like for it too which is nice for variety. I also don't feel bad about forgetting the costume code for it because it is super lame.

Got some games in today. Overall felt great even if the record doesn't show it (though thanks to rank differentials I ended up a game up in LP). Some things are starting to click which is really satisfying when it happens.

So somehow, some way, I managed to get the Cannon Spike Cammy costume you can only earn from Loot Boxes the "Fighting Chance" option in-game on the very first time I broke down and used it... I also have had such a hard time with connecting to others that I'm practically going to have to take a break and just do some more lab-work on my Ed before the next locals goes off.

Thanks man! 

Won the first two matches then went out vs two very solid players. Guy who bopped me out of losers basically beat me with Falke's cr.LP and St.MK cancelled into shotgun. I'm pretty sure that isn't even his main. 

Very fun and informative. I definitely have a long way to go but I did way better than I expected (especially with me botching as much as I did). 

2 hours ago, GetTheTables said:

Thanks man! 

Won the first two matches then went out vs two very solid players. Guy who bopped me out of losers basically beat me with Falke's cr.LP and St.MK cancelled into shotgun. I'm pretty sure that isn't even his main. 

Very fun and informative. I definitely have a long way to go but I did way better than I expected (especially with me botching as much as I did). 

Nice run!  Now go play UNIST instead.

11 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

G and SAGAT tomorrow!! YOOOOO, I think I'm coming down with an illness. Gonna have to call into work tomorrow. 😉

G looks baller as hell and Sagat is familiar, but also might have some interesting twists to the old moveset in store.

I can't knock a character with an ability called "Maximum President" though. And G's has Q's old reverse back-breaker throw too.

1 minute ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Given the gold theme of AE, G has second story mode boss written all over him.

Maybe they'll add him as the final boss of Arcade Mode, but its no guarantee of a second general story. This is the problem with all these fake leakers, they give us something to look forward to that may just be a big fat lie.

58 minutes ago, GetTheTables said:

His VT1 is called Maxium President.

His idle animation eventually does 500 damage.

His CA animation is hilarious.

He's like the perfect intersection of stupid serious Japanese character design IMO. What SF is good for sometimes.

G is just damned awesome