Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

cheh, so the complete series of The Originals is out 10/02... along with the complete series of Vampire Diaries....kind've annoying I've already been collecting them anyway, so buying the "complete" ones would be a bit of a waste for me.

Anyway, I'm wondering now where Hope is in the general tier list for that world....it doesn't look like the vamp side is activated yet, so at the moment she's effectively a wolf/witch hybrid with the 3rd aspect of her hybrid nature still dormant....

...this raises another lore question that just hit me now--- if the vamp side is activated, I'm assuming she becomes a superior "Original" Mikaelson vampire as opposed to a regular one? (*brief explanation for the uninitiated-- this family can only really be killed by the wood of a white oak tree... they never explored whether or not a beheading would work, but I don't think it would, actually.  I love how overpowered that family is)

eh, it's quite a shame I didn't get into the pen & paper RPG stuff when I was a kid...I definitely would've gravitated towards the Vampire Masquerade stuff if I knew more about it back then.... it apparently started up right on time for my generation, actually---> info.  Ah, if only it was all a real thing... it would be the answer to so many problems in life, actually.

• fear of dying? = immortality...and think of how much more fun you can have if your lifespan is indefinite?
  • Fear of disease/sickness? Vamps and werewolves are typically shown to be immune to sickness/disease
  • Getting people to do whatever you want? Charm/compulsion power, hell yeah.
  • Hooking up with whoever you want? Charm/compulsion power again.  There is no such thing as rejection anymore...ever.

...and of course, as an immortal...the goddamn party NEVER has to end, man.  The final section of a person's life is usually miserable anyway... imagine if it could be nothing but good times for hundreds, thousands, maybe even millions of years?

8 hours ago, MillionX said:

More Jersey Accent ASMR time.... woooooo yessssssss... quite a shame it's so rare we get to hear this accent here in the south...:

Delicious. 😍

As someone from New Jersey I can tell you that only a select few people from NJ actually sound like this.  Most of the state has the 'General American' neutral accent that you see on TV from newscasters/in the media.

2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

It's gotten worse for her. He actually has proof.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/08/22/asia-argento-17-year-old-boy-in-bed-photo-sex-texts/

While I trust TMZ about as far as I can throw a building, they still wouldn't want to catch the slander bat for some bs.  Still, the texts show her being a texbook victim despite being in the wrong, even looking for ways to throw her dead ass husband under the bus.  👎  Not surprising anymore.  This will cause damage to the whole #MeToo movement.  Only time will tell how much.

cheh, in terms of accents and dialects it seems like my voice is kinda all over the place... but mostly the "general American sound".  I always took it as a complement that my fellow Memphis folk would always assume that I must be from somewhere else..(part of this must be the fact that my parents don't have any particularly noticeable accent either).. I was born in another city but really grew up in Memphis from age 5 onward....fortunately the "Memphis dialect" did not rub off on me, though of course I can emulate how a lot of them sound.  haha I bet it's some kind of world record Memphis people hold for how many times we've heard the words "YEAH MAYNE" for however many years we lived there (until escaping). 

Of course I am inclined to rank everything---the top ranking, sexiest accents/dialects to me:

1. Aussies & New Zealanders = Delicious.
  2. British
  3. Northeast Americans->> the NY & NJ sounds; usually the "Italian descent" and Jewish folks here; I always think of them specifically for this category....yeah, even the exaggerated shit others find annoying, like Fran Goddamn Drescher in The Nanny.... ohhhh I LOVE that shit, man.  I would've ravaged that all damn day.
  4. Latina/Hispanic girls.
  5. "General Russian/Eastern Euro" - Russia, Ukraine, etc. etc.

French usually fits in the top echelon somewhere as well; I just rarely hear it though.  Everything else ranks far below these elite categories for me.  Memphis of course is the absolute bottom of the goddamn barrel... basically the "Church's Chicken" of sexy accents.... cannot stand that shit.

I had a pretty cool Thursday evening.

A friend of mine got free tickets to a Gourmet Festival in downtown Tampa. (normally admission is $50)

It was from 5- 8 pm and we got to try a lot of different types of food. like pizza/barbecue/salmon and mussels, ice cream, cupcakes, beer/wine samples. Our local CBS affiliate was giving out T-shirts and I got one lol

Since its close to downtown, there were a lot of cute hoes walking about too. 

I believe that most things you learn in school are based on lies. Everything you need to know is within you and in Nature/God. What is within is what is outside in the Natural World. You can also educate yourself without school. You can just use the internet or go to libraries to learn the truth, but a good chunk of stuff on the internet and in libraries are lies.

Edited by Lord Vega

hahahaha....this guy got busted for fucking dead people, apparently... an extra layer of comedy for me here is that this is from good ol' "M-town", Memphis, TN. 🤣

*now I'm thinking.....like how recently deceased she was...and did she look good? 

EDIT--back on the hot accents--- I somehow forgot about Irish! For shame...there's a certain youtuber I check regularly mostly because of her incredible accent..and of course it helps that she's really cute too. (Lainey Griffin) <--ohhh goddamn I could listen to that voice all damn day. 

Edited by MillionX

The part that disturbs me the most is that the majority of the ones I hear of doing these things are SECURITY people.  Like, What is up with that?  Who's guarding the gate while he gets his freak on?  Why on earth would anyone even think like that?  And worst of all, who's family member was he making out with?  You know somebody is about ready to bury him along with their dearly departed for that.  Yeah, it does seem like it'll be Tennessee or Georgia if you want this kind of creepy ish.  Florida stands at the top of the weird ladder, but they tend to leave their dead alone.

The one crossover you'd never see coming...

THE JOKER/ DAFFY DUCK SPECIAL #1

U.S. Price: $4.99  ON SALE 8/29
When Daffy Duck pays a call to the Acme corporate headquarters in Gotham City, he finds the company long gone and their abandoned building now occupied by The Joker. With a hit in progress, Daffy tries to sneak away, only to find himself in the clutches of the Clown Prince of Crime. But Joker decides that there’s some potential in this manic bird and forces Daffy to join his gang. Will he find a way to escape…or will he become The Joker’s new right-hand duck?

jddsp_cv1.jpg

man, why in the hell does Daffy have womanly legs?  Maybe it's part of a sight-gag but that shit looks terrible.

it's a shame that Shadow of War was tarnished by the whole "lootbox" fiasco, which I think was blown way out of proportion in that particular case.  This is still one of the best games to come out last years, imo... actually one of the best games of this generation.  I'm finally getting back into it and having a blast just killing random Orc captains/chiefs, mind-controlling them to be my spy behind enemy lines and sabotaging things, upgrading them to epic or "Legendary" status, completing online "vendetta" missions... "shaming" them, sneaking around or riding into battle on a caragor, there is so much greatness here, man....people were too busy being pissed off about the goddamn lootboxes to truly appreciate all this.

Edited by MillionX

YEAH I heard of that one from the Gary & Dino show (Tom Leykis' 2 cohorts)... kinda disappointing that his name wasn't truly "Flart" though.  I've also checked out his instagram page... it's nothing but those closeup vids of him farting....heh, that's awesome 😄👍

*another "interesting character" to keep tabs on, in the realm of online gaming personas... "Wings" 🤣

Edited by MillionX

I don't get the appeal of those Funko Pops... at least in my opinion, they are ugly little shits 99% of the time.  The only exceptions I've seen are the Cuphead Funko Pop figures, because the "1930s cartoon" design aesthetic is already fairly close enough that it visually makes sense for those characters.... other things--- like Funk Pops version of say... Spawn, Batman, Indiana Jones, etc......it just comes off looking stupid and ugly because the original designs of these other characters are so drastically different from what Funko is doing.

...this is also why I generally don't like those Lego games that are so popular/successful....most things done in the Lego style just look terrible and off-putting to me....despite the fact that I loved Legos when I was a kid.

it still amazes me that anyone would publicly admit to being an “incel”, and even make it a group sort of thing… back in my day , dudes were ashamed of that shit and naturally kept it a secret…most probably just lied about their sex life if the topic ever came up, like “yeah I lost mine at 15.” so they appear to be normal. Why tell the goddamn truth?

Y’know, just generally speaking— lying really does make so many things in life easier. Tell women whatever they most likely want to hear… and tell your friends whatever in order to not come off like that loser that in reality gets turned down by even the ugliest, fattest girls.  This came up in a conversation with an old friend recently… thinking about the “old days” back in school; it suddenly hit me that if I could go back in time… I’d instruct my younger self to just lie like it’s going out of style.  In the setting of college, for example—why would they need to know your real major if it’s a terrible choice that doesn’t lead to the big bucks? (e.g.–art..😄 former art major here) Nah, you tell that girl your general gameplan is to get into law school, or that you’re pre-med or something like that. Fuck being honorable and truthful.  Look out for #1.  Looking out for #1 doesn't usually involve being so nice, respectable and truthful to everyone, at least from what I've seen.  Be that lying opportunist in life... it tends to get some good results in pretty much everything.

https://movieweb.com/transformers-the-movie-rerelease-750-screens/

Transformers: The Movie will pay on 300 MORE screens on Sept. 27 due to fan demand. 

I originally bought tickets for a cinema that is 15 miles away from me since my local cinema didnt have it.

However, it is now showing at my local cinema so check your area through Fandango to see if it is playing closer to your neighborhood!

Incels.  Because they wore the word "cuck" out as an insult faster than expected.  

I  know what the word means, but there's supposed to be a movement or society of people like this?  I'm with Million and pretty much everyone else.   I know it isn't breaking any laws, but Why would you openly admit to it?  As much as I don't give  a fuck to society,  I don't go around trying to freak people out on contact either.  I don't even know if the phrase,"Incel" is correct.  I mean,  if you're just out there  being a weirdo in the streets  and you KNOW this is going to chase the pussy away, can you be truly called,"Involuntarily" celebate?  You just said,"Fuck it.  I know this horse mask and the sailormoon skirt don't really look good together, but dammit the day ain't getting no longer and I've got five miles to go, so let's get in it and get on it!"  It just sounds to me like:

1:  These people have willingly sacrificed sex for other goals, weird though those goals may be and...........

2:  the name Incel is meant more as an insult to put these people (Although it mostly be men) down more than to give a name to a group.  Either or, you don't have to paint yourself up and wear big shoes because somebody called you a clown.  Just my two cents.

12 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

https://movieweb.com/transformers-the-movie-rerelease-750-screens/

Transformers: The Movie will pay on 300 MORE screens on Sept. 27 due to fan demand. 

I originally bought tickets for a cinema that is 15 miles away from me since my local cinema didnt have it.

However, it is now showing at my local cinema so check your area through Fandango to see if it is playing closer to your neighborhood!

Wha?  yeah, I'm gonna check around here to see if I can find it too.  thanks for the head's up. 👍

thinking about it some more I think it may be a difference in how much pride and "macho ego" my generation (and older gens) have compared to the younger ones.... there was just no way in the world we would publicly admit to anything that is a bad look....it's like if a company sold t-shirts that said in big bold letters: "LOSER AND PROUD OF IT."...or a t-shirt that says "HEY, I HAVE AN EXTREMELY SMALL PENIS!" and ya got some crazies out there actually buying and wearing that shit like a strange badge of honor.  It's bizarre for several reasons.

I remember one assembly we had... and the speaker posed the question--"How many of you are virgins? show of hands?"...and I kept thinking to myself----nah, no way any dude would admit this.... especially here in front of literally the entire school.  Only a strange moron would pick THIS moment to be honest about this shit in front of everyone.  Did this old broad really think any of us would raise our hands?  Really? 🤣  I doubt even the dudes in the "Special Ed" class raised their hands for that.

Edited by MillionX

heh, the latest from Memology... *y'know, I wonder if our ol' buddy Phil here realizes that the "detractors" are mainly what keeps him hanging on to any sort of relevance in recent years....without them he likely would've been completely forgotten a long time ago.

Edited by MillionX