Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

I regret not getting it while I was there... I was at a store earlier today and saw Lonard, Part 6 on blu-ray!  Yeahhh I'm going back to get that sumbitch tomorrow; hopefully they still have it.  I never thought I would see that anywhere, and on blu-ray?!?  Yeah that's mine.

...I also spotted a dvd collection of the old C.O.P.S. cartoon... I didn't realize that was ever released as a complete thing on dvd... I was kinda lukewarm on that show though.  Now if they had some goddamn SILVERHAWKS in there it would've been bought SO fast.

Seriously, man... observe the greatness:

That's GOLD, Jerry!

Edited by MillionX

Today I just took a bite out of a new Fiery Snickers.  

I knew it was going to be bad, but FUCK!!!   Hot peppers and chocolate?!?!?!?  Man, whoever ok'ed that shit should be beaten upside the head with a bag of bricks!!!  Just, DAMN!!!  That shit is severely nasty!!! like, you would put this in the trick or treat bag on halloween and tomorrow your ass would end up homeless in critical condition.  Definitely not what you give to your homies.  I hope somebody gets fired for that shit.   fuck.  

The new  She-Ra Animation is............not up to par.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/blEcrTjVmHc/

Kratos: "BOY!!  What are you doing  with a sword and...........wearing a dress?!"

She-Ra:"Um, I'm She-Ra."

Kratos:"I have slain all kinds  of creatures of all kinds and seen through the deceptions of Gods.  Do you think I cannot easily see the difference between She Ra and a scrawny, cross-dressing youngling at play?  Now come boy.  This is no time for games.  Change into proper clothing and be quick about it.  Olympus awaits." 

She-Ra: "..........................😢  Aren't you going to say something?"

Atreus:"Nothing that would make you feel better.......Boy."

Edited by Deadly_Raver
4 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Today I just took a bite out of a new Fiery Snickers.  

I knew it was going to be bad, but FUCK!!!   Hot peppers and chocolate?!?!?!?  Man, whoever ok'ed that shit should be beaten upside the head with a bag of bricks!!!  Just, DAMN!!!  That shit is severely nasty!!! like, you would put this in the trick or treat bag on halloween and tomorrow your ass would end up homeless in critical condition.  Definitely not what you give to your homies.  I hope somebody gets fired for that shit.   fuck.  

What is truly fascinating, is that adding a dash of chili powder to a well crafted mocha coffee, is genuinely a massive upgrade.

50 minutes ago, misterBee said:

Honestly I have 0 attachment to He-man or anything related to it.  But as an outsider looking in -- idk she looks ok to me.

Not me.  I have a feeling that this flattened look is only going to be the tip of the iceberg of yet another SJW production.  It's so saddening because Oldschool She Ra was legit.  It's like the only reason they want strong female characters is to turn them into toxic bitches.  I don't have a lot of hope for Captain Marvel next year, but I could get  pleasantly surprised.  Fingers stay crossing.

1 hour ago, JHDK said:

What is truly fascinating, is that adding a dash of chili powder to a well crafted mocha coffee, is genuinely a massive upgrade.

Never had a mocha myself, so I can't  say yay or nay.  I did eat the first bite of that snickers bar.  OMG.  No.  Flung that bitch into the street and watched until a truck hit it.  It was..................just NO!!!  No times No.  

yeah one of the "youtubers" I keep up with had a rant about the new She-Ra just yesterday... I forgot which one but it already sounds absolutely terrible, like it would appeal to that little 2% of the population and no one else.

speaking of She-Ra---I did think she was pretty cute back in the day... but she had nothing on the girls over in He-Man... ohhhh I had it bad for Sorceress...hot as HELL, that one.  It got to the point where each episode I was just waiting for my honey Sorceress to be shown.  Evillyn was fine too..... but Teela was surprisingly just "ok" for me, despite being a redhead.  It was all about that damn Sorceress for me.

Edited by MillionX

I think a lot of it has to do with the art style and tone of the show.  If the show isn't trying to be a Conan the Barbarian comic or an old-school fantasy painting, the girls don't have to look like super models.  I'm guessing this show is for young girls (? not sure) too, so I'm not really surprised if 30-something guys aren't interested...it's not even the right demographic.

Having no ties to He-man or She-ra, imo it looks mediocre. Not god awful like that cartoony Thundercats but not as cool as DCAU.

I dont keep up with new animation much, but the new Netflix Voltron show looks good. I like the anime visuals and the CG effect sequences look awesome imo.

I always thought the Batman:Superman Apocalypse had the best art style of all the DC direct to video films. It also had excellent fights  and had Conroy/TimDaly/Susan Eisenberg all in one film.  Plot/character wise it may be lacking and I didnt think Andre Braugher was a good fit for Darkseid;its a true guilty pleasure for me

Plus, Batman looked cool with DSLS

4 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Never had a mocha myself, so I can't  say yay or nay.  I did eat the first bite of that snickers bar.  OMG.  No.  Flung that bitch into the street and watched until a truck hit it.  It was..................just NO!!!  No times No.

Lindt has forever ruined any and all 'Murikan chocolates for me.

The real Lindt chocolate - had an international store close by, for years. 😉

Edited by JHDK
4 hours ago, misterBee said:

I think a lot of it has to do with the art style and tone of the show.  If the show isn't trying to be a Conan the Barbarian comic or an old-school fantasy painting, the girls don't have to look like super models.  I'm guessing this show is for young girls (? not sure) too, so I'm not really surprised if 30-something guys aren't interested...it's not even the right demographic.

If they shit on the source material, I'll go on as saying it won't be for ANY demographic.  

New PPG.  Trash.

New spiderman.  Trash.

New Star wars.  Trash. 

new teen Titans......................yeah.

New anything where they do this stupid shit of changing what was once an action-oriented series into some cookie cutter nonsense.................well, you know what's up if you've been listening to me for any amount of time.  They can do whatever they want.  The thing they need to keep in mind is, so can their fans.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

hmm... so I found the clips of DSP playing through my beloved Diablo 3... I must know how terrible the results are with this.

...already I see that this footage is so old it's back when he had the most absolute bootleg setup imaginable... the guy pointed a camera at the screen to record his vids.  Yes, he actually did this and was successful for YEARS.  That's how people used to copy movies back in the ancient times of Blockbuster and other video rental stores.  It fascinates me that he somehow got by with that silly shit.  Anyway, this should be fascinating to watch for a while.  I've put an insane # of hours into that game, so anything that's questionable or stupid (e.g.--a certain friend I know that puts a topaz in a weapon slot 😆) is going to immediately stick out to me....edit----ehhhhh I'm not quite sure about it anymore though... I forgot just how different D3 was back then in its first days; launch-era Diablo 3 was trash compared to what it is today....goddamn it's like I'm watching a different game here.  Yeahhhh I'm probably tappin' out early on this shit.

Edited by MillionX

cheh,

so I'm watching this new show on CW called The Outpost--- once again the casting directors struck gold.  The main girl on this show is RIDICULOUSLY gorgeous.  Unfortunately for the TnA content it's a fantasy setting...sword/shield bow & arrow, magic stuff... which means the girls wear way too much damn clothing...so no good body shots so far, but damn it's a good first impression.... check it:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4880301/?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm 

https://www.instagram.com/jessicagreen/ 

Holy SHIT it just keeps getting better the more I see as I scroll down her instagrammmm....

Goddamn DELICIOUS.  This girl is prime time.

Edited by MillionX
24 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Indeed

15320095312655845.gif?1532009545

Ha ha ha! It's not like that, dude. It's like how Krishna's energy affects a woman heart. Their love within their hearts overrides their self control. If they let themselves really go out of control they will be all over me. One girl actually started moving like a flame for me. It looked like a dance of fire.  Look it up. Krishna the Hindu God had that affect on women.  And people like you gets affected by me, too. I trigger your hate. 

Any person with a lot of charisma has that affect on women. I don't even chase after women. They come to me but I tend to reject them or do nothing since I am socially awkward. I still need to work on my social skills. Actually, I can be pretty good at socializing when I relax and just start flowing. 

Edited by Lord Vega
8 hours ago, *.:White ShadoW:.* said:

It's amazing how tone deaf Warner Bros. are to what the audiences want out the DC franchise:

"Fuck Batman"

Really DC? 

As expected, this is looking kinda terrible... here's the high points at least in my opinion:

-Robin looks reasonably cool and accurate.

-The effects for Raven's powers look nice, imo...especially that part at the end that looks like a black watercolor/inks effect.

Everything else is either questionable or looking like some straight up doody-juice, man.  It's funny that some folks (like youtuber J. Campea if I recall) were quick to defend that terrible photo of Starfire a couple of months ago...with this notion that she'll look better in the actual show, it was one of those set photos that was taken out of context, yadda yadda whatever.... I knew it would've taken a miracle to turn that around... now we have this trailer and she still looks bad.  At the very least they could let her have a different hairstyle.... the frizzy shit is just helping her look atrocious and wayyyyy off base as this character.  Starfire, like most female comic book characters, is supposed to be goddamn HOT as hell....and this shit isn't cutting it.

Women often annoy me. They betrayed me many times in my past lives. They angered me to the point of insanity. My past lives issues carried over into this life. These are the reasons why I just avoid them now. I am still in the process of releasing much bad energy or bad emotions within me. It's highly likely that when all this bad energy within me is gone the perfect woman will appear. You attract what you are.

There are reasons why monks avoid women. One reason is that it makes it easier for them to reach enlightenment since not having women around will prevent them from going crazy. 

34 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

I am still in the process of releasing much bad energy or bad emotions within me. It's highly likely that when all this bad energy within me is gone the perfect woman will appear. You attract what you are.

I think is totally true -- keep it up!

There are lots of times things won't work out/will go to shit, but it's good to be starting from a stable place to begin with.  You need a good foundation before you can even think about trying to build something, otherwise when the inevitable problems arise you won't be able to deal with it properly.

Good luck in the struggle. 👍

9 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

obviously, some don't.

So we officially have a troll on the site now.  AP don't count as he's stuck behind his mod hammer.  well then, let's see how this,"lord Vega" plays out.

What's a troll to you? A troll is a person that "intentionally" bothers people. I don't do that. I am only being myself and people get bothered/offended/triggered. That's not my fault. It's the fault of the person who got offended. 

What did DangerousJ do with his comment towards me? Hmm? What did he do? What was his intent behind that comment? 

All I do is say something and make honest observations based on logic and intuition. I simply know things. I don't really like to bother people on purpose. I like peace and harmony, but when some punk does something rude, I fight back to correct them, but not always though.

I can tell how people are by sensing their intent and energy. I am able to reflect back to the person what they are. That's not trolling. That's only telling them the truth. What DangerousJ said to me was a lie meant to offend me or a wrong assumption meant to meant to offend me.  

People assume so much wrong stuff about me. I find that hilarious. I say things that are true and people think I am lying or crazy. Why would I lie? A lot of the stuff I say are actually true. When you look that stuff up you will find out that I am not making up bullshit. There are evidence for them to be true.

Believing in the things that I say about physics, meditation, intent affecting reality, and other spiritual stuff will actually be to your benefit. I don't mind if you guys don't agree with me or me believe though. The stuff that I talk about will actually free you from all your suffering.

Edited by Lord Vega

@Lord Vega I'm sure DangerousJ didn't mean anything by it.  Please don't take offense at our antics here. 😃

@Deadly_Raver It's a bit early to be calling him a troll.  Let's not jump to conclusions. 😃

You guys might not become bffs but at the very least let's keep it civil, ok? People gonna make snide remarks and people are gonna kid around, but at the end of the day we're gonna respect each other -- and we're going to forget this little thing happened.

Or else.

😠 🔪

Have fun everyone.❤️

Just now, misterBee said:

@Lord Vega I'm sure DangerousJ didn't mean anything by it.  Please don't take offense at our antics here. 😃

@Deadly_Raver It's a bit early to be calling him a troll.  Let's not jump to conclusions. 😃

You guys might not become bffs but at the very least let's keep it civil, ok? People gonna make snide remarks and people are gonna kid around, but at the end of the day we're gonna respect each other.

Or else.

😠 🔪

Have fun everyone.❤️

Normally you'd be correct and I wouldn't have said anything.  

Unfortunately, I have discord.  I've already got him on ignore so from here on I can only hope to be proven wrong.  Good luck to all of you.

in happy news, both swoop and snarl arrived in the mail today.  They shall now stand guard as Rose Tico attempts to defeat my high score in Asteroids.  I'll have to wait to get the rest of the crew over here, but thanks for the heads up Dangerous J.  

Well, it was that time once again for our dear ol' buddy Phil to have some kind of drama "situation" cooked up, and here we go... On a very special episode of DSP...

[basically; it appears his main youtube channel is completely de-monetized...and that was probably close to half his income....supposedly, of course.]

so I found this vid on another random youtube search... 

The "Tarantula Hawk" wasp (she talks about it around 6:51) doesn't simply kill a tarantula... the victim's fate is much, much worse.  It causes permanent paralysis, then it lays eggs in the body... the offspring eventually grow up and eat their way out of the body....think about that for a second... the poor tarantula is alive to experience every last second of this Hell..alive but paralyzed so there is absolutely nothing he can do about it.  Mother Nature is an amazingly sadistic, cruel bitch, man.

Edited by MillionX